剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
DC超级英雄美少女
第一季 第二十七集
领养宠物日
队员集♥合♥
All right, team, gather round.
好
Okay.
今天 我们要努力打破去年的目标
So today, we're gonna try to beat last year's goal and get...
领养三个宠物
...three pets adopted.
三个
Three?
为什么才三个
Why stop at three?
要我说 我们把这些宠物都让人领养了
I say, we get all these pets adopted.
谁愿意加入
Who is with me?
永远的家
Forever homes!
永远的家
Forever homes!
永远的家
Forever homes!
这就对了
That's the spirit.
现在
Now...
我们给宠物找主人吧
Let's house some pets.
带我们回家吧
杰茜
Wow, Jess.
你很会帮宠物找主人啊
You've got a real gift for pairing animals with families.
我相信每个宠物都能找到完美的主人
Well, I believe there's a perfect owner for every pet.
我们要帮助他们
It's up to us to find them.
你好啊
Hello?
德克斯特
Dexter.
我们怎么把你落下了 亲爱的
How did we miss you, sweetie?
如果你不想惹麻烦 就离笼子远点
Back away from that cage if you know what's good for you.
什么 什么
Wha... What?
我以前也觉得德克斯特很可爱
I used to think Dexter was sweet, too.
直到我试着喂他
Until the day I tried to feed him...
干猫粮
...dry cat food.
我叫他小德克
I called him Dexy.
大错特错
Big mistake.
还记得莫妮卡摸他尾巴时发生了什么事吗
Remember what happened when Monica touched his tail?
小猫咪 喵 喵
Here kitty, kitty. Meow... Meow...
拜托 伙计们
Come on, you guys.
他只是一只猫
He's just a cat.
不 他是只坏猫
No! He's a bad cat.
而且 差不多到时间了
And besides, it's almost his... "Time."
别管它了
Just leave it alone.
别管它
Leave it alone?
我不知道这些词是什么意思
I don't know the meaning of the words.
不 那咕噜声
No! That purr!
大家快跑
Everyone, run!
他们不理解你 德克斯特
They don't understand you, Dexter,
但我知道你是只好猫
but I know you're a good cat.
你好啊
Hi, there!
对可爱的小猫咪感兴趣吗
Interested in a sweet, adorable, cuddly little kitty?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我们不怎么喜欢养动物
We're not much of an animal family.
有一只像德克斯特这样的猫
Well, having a cat like Dexter
可以教你儿子各种有价值的生活技能
can teach your son all sorts of valuable life skills.
我觉得他喜欢你
Aw, I think he likes you.
等等 拜托
Wait! Please!
杰茜 我告诉过你别管它
Jess, I told you to leave it alone!
地球上没有人会收养这只猫
No one on Earth is going to adopt this cat.
你需要一个坚强意志的主人
What you need is an owner with a strong will,
你可以追随的领袖
a leader you can follow...
我当然愿意帮助这个需要帮助的生物
Certainly I will help this creature in need.
我就知道你们是绝配
I knew you'd be perfect for each other.
他和你一样坚强独♥立♥
He's strong and independent, just like you.
别怕 杰西卡
Fear not, Jessica.
我经常在天堂岛照顾别人的动物同伴
Oftentimes I cared for others' animal companions on Themyscira.
我甚至被称为弥诺陶洛斯低语者
I even became known as the Minotaur whisperer.
看到了吗 他很高兴
See? He is pleased.
这是什么巫术
What is this witchcraft?
不
Oh no!
你对猫过敏
You're allergic to cats!
德克斯特 不
Dexter, no!
放开她 放开
Get off of her! Get off!
立刻带走这个恶魔
Remove this demon at once!
也许你需要一个更传统的环境
Maybe what you need is a more traditional environment,
让你感到安全的家庭结构
a family structure to make you feel safe.
杰茜 我一直想要一只猫
Jess, I've always wanted a cat!
叫他蝙蝠喵吧
I'll call him Batkitten.
为什么不是蝙蝠猫
Why not Batcat?
不 那太蠢了 蝙蝠喵
No, that's dumb. Batkitten!
我们已经找到了你的完美主人 德克斯特
Oh, I think we've found you the perfect owner, Dexter.
蝙蝠喵
Batkitten.
小心 蝙蝠喵
Uh, careful, Batkitten,
那是妈妈最喜欢的蝙蝠侠雕像之一
that's one of mommy's favorite Batman figurines!
很险啊
That was a close one, huh?
德克斯特 住手
Dexter, stop that!
蝙蝠喵 别太过分
Batkitten, don't even think about it.
我花了32个小时的心血
It took me thirty-two hours of painstaking--
蝙蝠喵 不
Batkitten, no!
也许你需要一个真正喜欢动物的主人
Maybe what you need is a real animal lover.
他不吃鱼 对吧
He's cool with fish, right?
我觉得下一个应该也不行
Okay, so I have no reason to think this next one
但是谁知道呢
will be the perfect owner, but you never know!
我愿意收养他 我喜欢这些东西
Oh, sure I'll take him, I love these things.
我会教他接网球
I'll teach him to catch a tennis ball,
让他在消防栓占占领地
let him do his thing on a few hydrants.
我们肯定会成为铁哥们的
We're gonna bro-down hard.
对吧 德钱钱 好兄弟
Right, D-Money? Who's my D-Money?
别担心 德克斯特
Don't worry, Dexter.
我们只要撒一张更大的网
We just need to cast a wider net,
向全世界展示你有多了不起
show the world how amazing you are!
微笑 德克斯特
Smile, Dexter.
一旦全世界看到你有多可爱
Once the world sees how amazingly cute you are,
你很快就会被领养的
you'll get adopted in no time.
看看他的小帽子
Aw, look at his little hat.
他真可爱
He's so cute.
妈妈 我们能领养他吗
Can we get him, Mommy, can we?
我们
Let's just...
-给他一点空间 -真可爱
- ...give him a little space. - So cute.
不要太近
Maybe not quite so close,
太可爱了
Oh, so cute.
-我先看到他了 -我要他
- I saw him first. - I want him!
看 妈妈 他飘起来了
Look, Mommy. He's levitating.
等等 那是
Wait. Is that...
能量戒指
...the power ring?
所以
So...
你想和这只可爱的小猫玩装扮游戏
...you want to play dress-up with the sweet little kitty-cat, eh?
你觉得这套衣服怎么样
How do you like... this outfit?
德克斯特
Dexter?
德克斯特
Dexter?
拉倒吧
I'm afraid not.
从今天起 我将被称作
From this day forward I shall be known as
红灯军团的德克斯·斯塔尔
Dex-starr of the Red Lantern Corps.
红灯军团
Red Lantern Corps?
没错
Indeed.
我们的成员是从宇宙中
Our members are chosen
最愤怒的生物中挑选出来的
from the angriest beings in the universe,
我们的戒指充满了红灯暴能
and our rings are fueled by the red light of rage!
是因为领结吧
Oh, it was the bowtie, wasn't it?
我就知道有点过了
I knew that was too much.
好吧 吉米
Okay, Jimmy,
我们只要把他的戒指从他的尾巴上
we just have to get that ring off of his...
取下来
...tail.
可爱的猫咪
Nice kitty...
我不是可爱的猫咪
I am not a nice kitty!
德克斯特 求你了 我们谈谈吧
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表