剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
DC超级英雄美少女
第一季 第二十二集
你恐吓这个星球的邪恶计划
The days of terrorizing this planet
已经结束了 斯塔罗
with your evil schemes are over, Starro.
经过漫长而危险的探索
After a long and perilous quest,
黄蜂女找到了哈托雷水晶
Bumblebee has located the Hatorei crystals!
一旦这些水晶结合起来
Once these crystals are joined,
我们就可以送你
we shall have the power to send you back
回你的次元
to the dimension from whence--
等等
Hang on.
抱歉 我要接一下
Sorry, gotta take this.
喂 不 我有空
Hello? Nah, I can totally talk now.
哈琳 好久没联♥系♥了啊
Harleen. It's been for-evs!
猜猜你在哪里
Guess where you are?
我不知道 哥谭动物园
I don't know, Gotham Zoo?
哥谭漫展 不 哥谭动物园
Gotham Comics. No, Gotham Zoo.
你在大都会
You're in Metropolis?
你搬到这里来了
You moved here?
明天学校见
You'll see me in school tomorrow?
我从来都没这么激动过
I've never gasped so much in my life.
小哈
Oh, Harls,
这是有史以来最好的消息
this is the best news since ever.
我等不及要见你
I can't wait to see you.
万岁 你们打败了斯塔罗
Hooray, you beat Starro.
不 斯塔罗打败了我们
No. Starro beat us.
一次又一次
Over and over again.
我们只是把他送到了另一个次元
We only just managed to send him to another dimension.
希望那个次元可以承受
I hope that other dimension's okay.
总之 我们输了
Bottom line, we lost.
好吧
Well!
虽然我们输了 但我们赢得了生活 因为
We may have lost that but we won at life because...
我最好的朋友要搬来大都会了
my best friend is moving to Metropolis!
看来塞琳娜·凯尔有了一些新朋友
It appears Selina Kyle has acquired some new friends.
有人说新朋友吗
Did somebody say "New friend"?
不 我是说新朋友们
No. I said, "New friends."
复数
Plural.
琳宝
Leeny-Beanie.
芭贝
Babsy-wabsy!
你刚到吗
Are you just getting here?
我第一天就要迟到了
Gotta be fashionably late on my first day.
各位 这是哈琳 我的GBFF
Everyone, this is Harleen, my GBFF.
哥谭最好的朋友
Gotham Best Friend Forever.
我们很高兴欢迎你来到
It is our pleasure to welcome you to--
握手触电器
Hand buzzer.
经典的哈琳
Classic Harleen.
是不是很嗨
Isn't that high-larious?
你一点也没变
You have not changed a bit.
非也
Not true.
我有一朵花
I got a new flower...
一个新的呼啸垫
...A new whoopee cushion
还有隐形墨水
and I got this here invisible ink...
这是超级永久工业墨水的
That's the one with the super permanent industrial ink.
对不起
Sorry.
真有趣
So funny.
但你得为放学后省点玩笑
But you got to save some jokes for after school Harley-Barley.
放学后
After school?
是啊
Yeah.
我们可以带哈琳参观一下大都会
I thought we could give Harleen a tour of Metropolis.
听起来不好玩吗
Doesn't that sound fun?
这是我们的荣幸
It would be our honor.
到时候见
See youse all then then.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我用魔法都弄不掉这墨水
I can't get that out with magic.
-她是疯子 -这是我人生中
- She is cray-cray! - The worst 20 seconds
最糟糕的20秒 我还去过幻影地带呢
of my life and I've been to the Phantom Zone.
作为主人 招待新客人
It is our divine duty as hosts
是我们神圣的职责
to offer hospitality to this new guest.
而且不知为何 她对芭芭拉很重要
Plus, she is very important to Barbara for some reason.
因此 我们必须努力
Therefore we must make an effort.
这些东西是干什么的
What do those things do?
你怎么会按那个按钮
How come ya hit that button?
你是哪只鸽子 那个 那个吗
Which pigeon are you? That one? That one?
游戏结束
不怎么样啊
Not very good, are ya?
军团想把我们分开
The Legion is trying to keep us apart.
你喜欢这个系列吗
Do you... do you like this series?
超喜欢
Love it.
所以我把剧透都看完了
That's why I read all the spoilers.
你得好好理财 宝贝
You gotta manage your finances better, babe.
我现在感觉不到疼痛了 真棒
So happy I can't feel pain right now.
小芭必须知道这是一场什么样的灾难
Babs has to know what a disaster that was.
怎么样 有史以来最好的一天吗
So? Best day ever?
我就知道你们也会喜欢哈琳的
I knew you'd love Harleen as much as she loves you.
所以我为我们订了明年所有的活动
Which is why I booked activities for us for the entire next year.
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
为什么才一年 我们可以订五年的
Why stop at one year? We could do five years.
或者50年
Or 50 years.
我们应该同年同月同日死
We should make sure we get old and die on the same day,
然后共享一块挚友大墓碑
and can have one big besties gravestone.
我邀请哈琳过来 我们可以想想上面写什么
I'll invite Harleen over and we can figure out what it'll say.
你
You, uh...
你想告诉哈琳我们的秘密总部吗
You want to tell Harleen about our secret headquarters?
这太仓促了吧
I do not believe that is prudent.
特别仓促
Super not prudent.
为什么
Why?
因为 因为
Because, because, um, because...
椅子不够
There aren't enough chairs.
-太糟了 -太糟了
- Aw, too bad. - Aw, too bad.
要是有椅子就好了
If only we had the chairs.
是啊 不能坐在地板上吧
Yeah. Can't sit on the floor.
太脏了
So dirty.
等等 你们
Wait. Do you...
不想和哈琳一起玩吗
not want to hang out with Harleen?
-当然想 -你怎么会这么想
- Of course we do. - Where did you come up with that?
不 她很棒
Oh no! She's great.
真言套索
Lasso of Truth!
现在呢
How 'bout now?
-哈琳是最糟糕了 -特别糟糕
- Harleen is the worst. - Worse than a worst.
就在我以为她不会变得更糟的时候 她变得更糟了
Just when I thought she couldn't get worse, she got worse.
我不喜欢和她在一起
I do not enjoy her company.
就像一个邪恶的科学家
It's like if an evil scientist
想创造最烦人的人
wanted to create the most annoying person ever,
结果还是无法与她竞争
they still wouldn't come close to competing with her.
哈琳一直在努力和你们做朋友
Harleen has been trying so hard to be friends with you guys
你们就是这样报答她的
and this is how you repay her?
小芭 我们不是
Babs, we didn't mean--
你们就是这个意思
Yes you did mean.
太过分了 你们这群刻薄的人
You meaned a lot, You mean meanies.
抱歉
And I'm sorry,
如果你们要这样对待我最好的朋友
but if this is how you're gonna treat my best friend,
那 那
then, then, then...
也许我们不该做朋友
maybe we shouldn't be friends.
-小芭 不 -对不起 我们很抱歉
- Babs, no. - Sorry. We are so sorry.
小芭 看
Ooh, Babsie, look.
太空小丑对战穴居蝙蝠侠
A Space Joker versus Caveman Batman
单镜头变型封面
one shot variant cover.
怎么了
What's the matter?
不够新吗
It ain't in mint condition?
雀斑
Hey, Freckles,
你这个店怎么开的
what kind of shop you running here?
不 不是的 只是
No. It's not that. It's just...
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表