剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
DC超级英雄美少女
第1季 第1-4集
你好 大都会 我是莱克斯·路瑟
Hello, Metropolis. I'm Lex Luthor.
我在创建莱克斯企业之初
When I first started Lexcorp,
我并无意创建
I didn't set out to create
一个国际企业帝国
an international corporate empire
让我成为世界上最年轻的亿万富翁
that would make me the youngest mega-billionaire in the world.
我是为你而建
I did it for you.
我们的研究人员在各个领域
Our researchers continue to make breakthroughs
不断取得突破
in everything from virtual reality
从虚拟现实到感恩节餐桌上的基因改良火鸡
to the genetically-enhanced turkey on your Thanksgiving table.
不过尽管我们是世上最强大的公♥司♥
But even though we're the most powerful corporation in the world,
你购买♥♥我们的产品就可深知这一点
you can purchase our products knowing that deep down,
莱克斯企业是家族企业
Lexcorp is a family company.
对不对 莉娜
Isn't that right, Lena?
近几个月来 这一点变得再清楚不过
As has become all too clear in recent months,
尽管有像超人这样的人
despite having the likes
在照顾城市的公民
of Superman looking out for her citizens,
大都会仍需要进一步的超级帮助
Metropolis is still in need of further super help.
这是今天市中心的一幕场景
This was the scene this morning in Midtown,
在此也终于有了一丝希望
where a small glimmer of hope may finally have arrived.
现在只剩下众人皆问的问题了
And now we're left with the question everyone is asking,
这位神奇女侠是谁
"Who is this Wonder Woman?"
芭芭拉 听到我说的没
Barbara, did you hear me?
你知道自己是哪间教室 对吧
You know your homeroom number, right?
知道
Yes.
好了 孩子
Aw, come on, pumpkin-pants.
我知道换学校很不容易
I know it's tough starting a new school,
但我肯定你会适应的
but I'm sure you'll fit right in.
爸 你让我在高中之间换来换去
Dad! You're making me move in the middle of high school.
我喜欢哥谭市
I loved Gotham City.
而且我终于接近了
And I was right on the verge of finally,
终于 终于找到我的团
finally, finally finding my te--
-我的小组 -你的小组
- Uh, my group. - Your, uh... Your group?
嗯 我的空间 我的队伍 我的部落 我
Yeah, you know. My pack. My crew. My tribe. My--
你的小圈子 小圈子
Your, uh, clique. Your clique.
我的团队
My team.
到了 大都会高中
Here it is. Metropolis High.
漂亮
Beautiful.
别担心 孩子
Don't worry, pumpkin-pants,
你会找到新圈子的
you'll find a new clique.
我只是说
I'm just saying
我不懂为什么会因为没做的事而受罚
I don't know why I'm being punished for something I didn't do.
我们听到你说没做了 卡拉
And we hear you saying you "Didn't do it," Kara.
我们调整下思路
Let's reframe our thinking.
也许新学校
Maybe a new school
与其说是一种惩罚 不如说是一种冒险
is less a punishment and more an adventure.
可能会帮你变成最好的自己
One that could help you be the best Kara you can be.
作为你的法定监护人
And as your legal guardians,
我们有责任帮助你
it's our responsibility to help you
控制自己的冲动
on your journey to impulse control.
-祝你第一天愉快 -或者不愉快
- Have a great first day. - Or don't.
只要适合你就好
Whatever's right for you.
-我是小芭 -凯伦
- Hi, my name's Babs. - Karen.
我是新来的 今天第一天
I'm new here. It's my first day.
你在这很久了吗 这里怎么样
Have you been going here long? What's it like?
谢谢 拜
Thank you. Bye.
拜
Bye?
拜 爸
Bye, Daddy.
小扎 你忘了双肩包
Z, you forgot your backpack.
谢谢 爸爸 回见
Thanks, Daddy. Toodles.
好吧 有古怪
Okay, that was weird.
不好意思
Ooh, sorry about that.
我说过 哈尔 我不相信绿灯军团
I told you, Hal. I don't believe in the Lantern Corps.
他们的方式太极端
Their methods are too extreme.
规矩又不是我定的
Look, I don't make the rules.
拿走 哈尔
Take it, Hal.
-我不要 -不 杰茜 他们选择你
- I don't want it. - No, Jess. They chose you.
各位 试试我的新VR眼镜
Hey, guys, check out my new VR specs.
播客上管她叫神奇女侠
The podcast called her the Wonder Woman.
她打败一个大怪物
She took down some giant monster.
天啊 大都会有多少超级英雄啊
Geez! How many superheroes does Metropolis have?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我会找出来
But I'm gonna find out.
好吧 大都会高中
Okay, Metropolis High,
开始吧
let's do this.
离她远点 你个大坏蛋
Leave her alone, you big bully.
我的头发
My hair.
我的头发
My hair!
食物大战
Food fight!
够了
Enough!
我说够了
I said enough!
你们五个跟我走
You five, let's go.
开学第一天就留校察看
Detention on the first day of school.
我希望你们都有好律师
I hope you all have good attorneys.
你要干吗 告我去 就因为我比你瞄得准
What are you gonna do? Sue me 'cause I have better aim than you?
我就知道那些土豆是你扔的
Ooh, I knew you threw those potatoes!
我们不要再吵了
Now, let's not start fighting again.
你鸡块扔得比谁都多
You threw more nuggets than anyone!
郑重声明 如果我冒犯了谁 我很抱歉
Um, for the record, if I offended anyone, I'm truly very sorry.
我们发现她正在街上溜达
We found her just walking around the streets.
开学第一天就逃课
Cutting class on the first day of school.
和其他不良少女关在一起
Get in here with the other delinquents
我去看看你是哪个教室的
while I find out which homeroom you're in.
-这位是 -她是
- That's... - She's...
-好美 -是不是
- Gorgeous! - Is that...
神奇女侠
The Wonder Woman.
才不是什么神奇女侠
That's no wonder woman.
不过是个玩角色扮演的傻女孩
It's just some dumb cosplay girl.
我才不是女孩
I am no girl.
我是戴安娜 亚马逊公主
I am Diana, Princess of the Amazons.
我独自一人通过了
I alone survived the 21 tests
雅典娜和阿佛洛狄特21个测试
of the tournament of Athena and Aphrodite.
讲道理 我不是女孩 是女人
By right, I am not a girl, but a woman.
相信我 公主 你不想惹我的
Trust me, Princess, you do not want to start with me.
-这是挑战吗 -对于你 也许是
- Is this a challenge? - For you, maybe.
很好 我让你先动手
Very well. I shall allow you first strike.
好吧 这是你自找的哦
All right. But you asked for it.
再来
Again!
你怎么就不能老实站着
Why don't you just stand still?
我的天啊 我的天啊
Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh.
真对不起 你还好...
I'm so sorry. Are you all--
你们俩都住手
Both of you, stop!
-打架从来不是最佳解决方法 -对
- Fighting is never the answer. - Yes!
最佳办法是
The answer is...
逃之夭夭
Running away.
我的天 然后艾登说
Oh, my gosh. And then Aiden said...
老师来了哦
Teacher's coming.
这里一切都好吗
Everything all right in here?
-都好 查宾老师 -好 很好
- Yes, Mr. Chapin. - All right. Good.
我忘了拿钥匙
I, um, forgot my keys.
我就知道
I knew it!
我知道 我就知道
I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!
我知道 我就知道你们有超能力
I knew it! I knew you were super.
我看到你把车门撞凹时就知道
I knew it the minute I saw you dent that car door
因为普通人不可能把门摔得那么重
because no ordinary person could possibly slam a door that hard.
而你在公车上
And then when you spilled
掉落出那些奇奇怪怪的金属玩意儿时
all those weird metal thingies on the bus,
我就知道你身上也有古怪
I knew there was something weird going on with you, too.
然后你 突然间就拿回双肩包
And then you, all of a sudden, had your backpack,
我就觉得 必有古怪
and I was like, "That's weird."
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表