剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
巴里 去找律师
Barry, go get our lawyer.
律师 他们为什么需要律师
Lawyer? Why do they need a lawyer?
注意 市民们
Attention, citizens.
该商户或住♥宅♥已被归类为
This business or dwelling has been categorized
立即销毁
for immediate destruction.
不
No!
-什么 -根据大都会的命令
- What? - By order of the city of Metropolis,
拆除房♥屋前 你们必须离开这里
you must vacate before structure removal begins.
你们有三十秒服从命令
You have 30 seconds to comply.
我们该怎么办
What should we do?
我们能做什么 他们是城市机器人
What can we do? They're city robots.
你们有十五秒钟服从命令
You have 15 seconds to comply.
拜托 姑娘们 我们走吧
Please, girls, let's go.
我们说什么都无法阻止他们的
Nothing we say is gonna stop 'em.
但是没有你的许可
But the city can't tear this place down
政♥府♥不能拆毁这个地方啊 怎么会这样
without your permission. This doesn't make sense.
你们有十秒钟服从命令 十
You have ten seconds to comply. Ten...
我们必须守法吗 还是要战斗
Is this a law we must obey? Or should we fight?
姑娘们 拜托 这样受伤不值得的
Girls, please. This isn't worth getting hurt over.
我们走吧 我们还没准备好战斗
Let's get out of here. We're not ready for a fight.
二 一
Two, one...
警告结束
This completes your warning.
开始拆除
Demolition will now begin.
约翰尼 小心
Johnny, look out.
即便这些坏人受到法律保护也没关系
It matters not if these villains are protected by man's law.
我们的任务是保护无辜的人
Our mission is to protect the innocent.
所以我们必须要这么做
And that is what we must do.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 该我们出场了
Come, sisters. This is our time.
你说得对 该我们出场了
You're right. This is our time.
我们多挣点巧克力吧
Let us earn more chocolate.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
没人能胜过伟大的扎坦娜
Nobody gets past the great Zatanna.
天啊 他们为什么不跑
Great Hera. Why do they not run?
快 超女 你必须
Quickly, Supergirl, you must--
-我来 -不 等等
- I got it. - No, wait.
我说我来
I said I got it.
黄蜂女 将他们短路
Bumblebee, try short circuiting them.
太可怕了 我不想去
It's too scary. I don't want to.
我不行
I can't.
专注 天啊 我就该自己来
Focus... Oh, Hades. I shall do it myself.
尝尝这个 可恶的畜生
Take this, heinous beasts.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean you.
大家快出去 要塌了
Everyone out! It's coming down.
谢谢合作
Thank you for your cooperation.
你们将收到一张损坏城市财产的账单
You will receive a bill for any damage to city property.
祝你们开心
Have a nice day.
违抗命令
Insubordination.
你为什么不等我的命令
Why did you not await my orders?
你太鲁莽了
You are reckless.
打扰一下 公主
Well, excuse me, Princess.
你可能没注意到
In case you didn't notice, I was the only one
只有我在战斗
in there actually fighting.
我也在啊
Er, I was fighting.
你退缩了
You were cringing.
你要吼人就朝她吼
If you wanna yell at someone, yell at her.
她的戒指能轻易将他们搞定
One flick of that ring, and she could've taken all of them out.
就像扎坦娜搞定你和神奇女侠那样
Oh, like Zatanna took out you and Wonder Woman?
还是她的表演策略更好
Or was her showboating a better strategy?
至少我的魔法冲击比愚蠢的魔法绳管用吧
At least my magic blast did more than some silly magic rope.
姐♥妹♥们♥
You guys. You guys!
没事的 我们可以解决
It's okay, it's okay. We can fix this.
市政♥府♥不会拆除私人商户
A city would never demolish a private business.
拆迁机器人不会危害公众的
And demo-bots would never endanger the public.
他们被莱克斯·路瑟操纵了
They were rigged by Lex Luthor.
莱克斯·路瑟
Lex Luthor?
大都会里最钱有势的人
The wealthiest and most powerful man in all of Metropolis?
天哪 专注 蝙蝠女 莱克斯·路瑟
Oh, jeez. Focus, Batgirl. What could Lex Luthor
为什么要毁掉纸杯蛋糕店呢
possibly have against cupcakes?
不知道
Uh, I don't know.
面对现实吧
Face it.
我们不是英雄
We were never meant to be heroes,
尤其是我
especially me.
黄蜂女 等等
Bumblebee, wait.
我同意凯伦的观点
Well, I for one, concur with Karen.
我一开始就不想逞英雄
I never wanted to do this in the first place.
不 姐♥妹♥们♥
No. You guys. Come on.
我知道这个蠢戒指
I knew this stupid ring
会引发暴♥力♥和破坏
would lead to violence and destruction.
我说了 傻瓜才想当英雄
Like I said, trying to be a hero is for chumps.
神奇女侠
Wonder Woman?
芭芭拉·戈登 见见我母亲吧
Barbara Gordon, meet my mother.
你妈妈看起来像终极老大
Dude, your mom looks like a final boss.
把自己伪装成战士
Disguising yourself as a warrior,
参加雅典娜和阿佛洛狄特的比赛
entering the tournament of Athena and Aphrodite
违背女王的意愿
against the wishes of your Queen,
未经我的允许就离开了天堂岛
leaving Themyscira without my permission.
等等 你是溜出来的
Wait. You snuck out?
我以为拯救人类
But I thought it was your destiny
是你的使命呢
to save the world of man.
这个傲慢的孩子没有这种使命
This insolent child has no such destiny.
她让她的人♥民♥蒙羞
She has brought shame upon her people.
戴安娜 是时候回家
Come, Diana. It is time to return home...
接受你的惩罚了
...and accept your punishment.
你这辈子都被禁足了 小姑娘
You are in for the grounding of your immortal life, young lady.
戴安娜
Diana?
爸爸 你能来接我吗
Dad, can you come pick me up?
和你新朋友玩得开心吗
So, have fun with your new friends?
是的
Yeah, I did.
小芭
Babsy!
哈琳
Hi, Harlene.
近况如何
So? Status update, please.
新房♥子如何
How's the new digs?
快回哥谭吧 我好想你
Come back to Gotham. I miss you.
我也想你
Oh, I miss you, too.
在大都会好孤单
Metropolis is lonely.
这么惨啊
That bad, huh?
亲爱的
Oh, Babbly-boo.
我不想跟你分开
I hate being apart.
如果可以重来
If I had to do it all over,
我一定会尽力留下你的
I'd have done more to keep you here.
最好的朋友是值得为之奋斗的
Best friends, they're worth fighting for, you know.
孩子 我得走了 哥谭的事
Listen, kid. I gotta run. Gotham stuff.
哥谭的事
Gotham stuff.
爱你 小芭
Love ya, Babsa-dabsa-doo.
我知道你生我的气 但是
I know you're... mad at me but...
你得听我说
You gotta hear... me out.
-我们必须 -对不起 小芭
- We have to-- - Sorry, Babs.
对不起
Sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I really am sorry.
要救戴安娜
Gotta save Diana.
我不想跟你说话 小芭
I'm not talking to you, Babs.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 别挂
Guys, don't hang up.
给我们一个理由
Give us one reason why not.
因为我需要你们去战斗
'Cause I need you to fight.
而且铃♥声♥还会响的
Plus the alarm will sound again.
我知道不是所有人都想成为英雄
Look, I know not all of us wanted to be heroes,
但我们其中一个很想
but one of us did.
是她
Her.
我们不必成为英雄
We don't have to choose to be heroes.
但戴安娜超级恐怖的战士妈妈
But Diana's super scary warrior mom
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表