剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
Comrades...
我们必须撇开分歧
We must set aside our differences
找到真正的恶棍
and find the real villains.
我们可以成为一支不可阻挡的英雄大军
Together we could be an unstoppable army of heroes,
只要在正确的指挥下
but only under the right command.
从出生起我就接受亚马逊战争艺术的训练
From birth I have trained in the Amazonian art of war,
我的勇气是在战火中铸就的
where my courage was forged in the flames of battle.
让我来带领大家
Allow me to lead us,
我们一定会胜利的
and we will surely triumph!
听着 你的衣服很漂亮
Uh, look, you got a great outfit,
但不用了 谢谢
but no thanks.
很好
Very well.
那我们就不分享地点了
Then we shall not share the location.
就这样
So there.
是的 无意冒犯
Yeah, no offense,
我们已经有了一个领导者…
we already kind of have a leader...
他也身经百战 所以…
And he's done all sorts of cool war junk, too. So...
真的
Really?
他的勇气是在战火中铸就的吗
Was his courage forged in the flames of battle?
实际上
Well, uh, actually
他上的是军事学院
he goes to a military academy,
所以这基本上是一样的
so that's basically the same thing.
军事学院
Military academy?
你们好
Hello?
对不起 我迟到了
Sorry, I'm late.
我试着坐快速公交车
I tried taking the rapid bus,
但我想它跟普通交通一样快 对吧
but I guess it can only go as fast as traffic, right?
学无止境 学无止境嘛
Oh, well, live and learn, live and learn.
戴安娜 你有什么发现
Oh, hi, Diana. What you got there?
世纪公园的莱克斯
The LexBucks by Centennial Park?
对 史蒂夫·特雷弗又得手了
Yes! Steve Trevor does it again.
好吧 看来我们会解决这个案子的 女士们
Well, looks like we'll be the ones solving this case, ladies.
是吗 如果我们先到的话就不会了
Oh, yeah? Not if we get there first.
他们看起来不错
They seem nice.
放弃吧 女士们
Give it up, ladies.
我们有闪电侠
We got the Flash!
你也有闪电般的新陈代谢
You also have the Flash's metabolism!
必须加油 我会赶上的
Gotta refuel. I'll catch up.
你燃烧多少卡路里
How many calories do you burn?
以千焦耳为单位 主要是碳水化合物吗
In kilojoules. Is it mostly carbs?
你的基础代谢率是多少
What's your basal metabolic rate?
我有很多问题
I have so many questions.
两次失误 绿灯侠
Double fault, Green Lantern.
不知道那是什么意思 绿灯侠
Don't know what that means, Green Lantern.
好吧 我们能别再名字大战了吗
Okay, can we stop this name thing?
我是绿灯侠 你是绿灯女孩
I'm Green Lantern. You're... Green Lantern Girl?
绿灯女侠
Green Lantern-ette?
我知道了 绿灯宝贝
I know, Green Lantern Babe!
你最好希望我抓不到你
You better hope I don't catch you.
我会超过你的 鸟人
I shall outpace you, Birdman.
你没办法阻止我
There's nothing you can do to stop me.
肯定比公共汽车快
Hey, sure beats the bus.
公共汽车
"Bus."
本蜂女先走一步了 亲爱的
I'll "Bee" seeing you, honey.
对不起 对不起
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
搞笑 跟我比赛 真的吗
Sheesh. Racing me. Seriously?
好吧 好吧
Well, well, well.
晚上好 丹弗斯女士
Good evening, Ms. Danvers.
孩子
'Sup, kid.
我想无敌兄弟 兄弟无敌
I suppose Da Invincabros, Yo Bros,
想让我阻止你
would want me to stop you.
我理解
I understand.
尽你最大的努力
Do your worst.
就这样
That's it?
相信我 在海洋里一定会很棒的
Trust me, it would've been so awesome in the ocean...
或者 在一个大社区的游泳池里
or, like, a big community pool.
我们都安全到达了
We all made it safe and sound.
我们好棒
Yay us!
根据这个 涂鸦党的下一个目标…
According to this the taggers' next target...
在这条小巷里
is in this alley.
看来这是一场平局
So, looks like it's a draw.
干得好 超级英雄…现在
Well done, Super Hero... Now!
-我们先来的 -看
- We were here first. - Look!
你知道我在想什么吗
Ya know what I'm thinking?
那不是涂鸦
That that's not graffiti.
这是怎么一回事
What is it?
熊战
Ursa?
诺恩
Non?
臣服佐德
Kneel before me.
佐德
Zod.
掩护我
Cover me.
理事会成员阿露娜·佐·艾尔
Council member Alura Zor-El.
来臣服你的新皇帝
Come to grovel before your new Emperor?
抓住她 诺恩
Seize her, Non.
现在就结束你的暴♥动♥ 将军
End your insurrection now, General.
告诉乔-艾尔和他的人退下
Tell Jor-El and his men to stand down.
那不是炸♥弹♥ 佐德
That was no bomb, Zod.
所有的氪星都在自毁
All of Krypton is collapsing on itself.
你真的认为单凭一个力场可以控制我们吗
Do you really think a force field can hold us?
不 我没有
No. I don't.
你们都会因自己的罪行受审
You'll all stand trial for your crimes.
但在那之前…
But until then...
享受在 幻影地带的监禁
enjoy imprisonment in a Phantom Zone.
-妈妈 -卡拉
- Mom? - Kara!
那些人是谁 卡尔在哪
Who were those people? Where's Kal?
别担心他们
Don't worry about them,
他们不会伤害你的
they can't hurt you where they're going.
你的小表弟在安全的地方
And your baby cousin is somewhere safe.
现在你该去找他了
Now it's time for you to join him.
未完待续
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表