剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
DC超级英雄美少女
第一季 第五集
讨厌的顺风耳
Stupid super-hearing.
卡拉 你朋友来了
Kara, your friend is here.
什么
What?
谁这么早来啊
Who's coming over here this early?
卡拉宝贝
Kara dear,
我的骄傲与快乐
my pride and joy.
骄傲和什么玩意
Pride and huh?
这只叫黑莓·黑泽尔·冯·奥斯陆三世
This is Blackberry Hazel-Von Oslo III,
这只叫蒲公英·皮普·达·海森普莱
and this is Dandelion Pipkin Da Heisenplay.
好吧 它们为什么在我屋里
Okay. Why are they in my room?
我们昨晚长篇信息讨论过了
Uh, hello. We had a whole text thing about it last night.
随便吧
随便吧
Whatev.
拜托了 卡拉
Please, Kara!
你不能现在放我鸽子
You simply cannot flake on me now!
这是我第一次收费单独魔术表演
This is my very first paid performance as a solo magician,
我需要你在我外出时帮我照顾这对小可爱
and I need you to care for my two little lovelies while I'm away.
你就不能带它俩一起吗
Can't you just take them with you?
就不能让它俩参与你节目什么的吗
Aren't they, you know, part of your act or something?
这俩是魔法兔兔 亲爱的
These are magical rabbits, my dear.
对于孩子的生日派对
They might be a bit much
有点太过了
for a children's birthday party.
我把它俩放哪
Now, where can I put them?
不知道 就那边吧
I don't know, put them over there.
就这地板上
On this floor?
拿着
Hold these.
只需要记住一些简单的规则
Now, there are only a few simple rules to bear in mind.
首先 只能喂它们有机蔬菜
First, they must be given only organic vegetables,
切成小于一英寸的段
cut into segments of no larger than an inch cubed.
而且我还得
And I'm afraid I'll have to
要求你限制十字花科蔬菜
ask you to limit the cruciferous vegetables,
因为小黑莓·黑泽尔·冯·奥斯陆三世
as little Blackberry Hazel-Von Oslo III has had some issues
最近有点肠胃不适
with stomach discomfort recently.
然后 它们当然得随时需要淡水
Then of course, they'll need access to fresh water at all times,
不低于华氏57度
no cooler than 57 degrees Fahrenheit,
那是大约13.5摄氏度
that's around 13.5 degrees Celsius.
非常重要的是 该给它们刷牙了
Ooh, and very important, when it's time for their brushing...
你得走多久啊
How long are you gonna be gone?
不会超过一小时
Eh, no more than an hour.
现在 说到刷牙
Now, as to the brushings.
左边轻轻三下
Three strokes gently to the left,
然后右边轻轻五下
then five strokes gently to the right.
好好 懂了
Yeah, yeah, I got it.
好的 等下 还有一条规则
Oh, okay. Oh, well, there is one more rule.
我天
Dude!
这是最最重要的一条规则了
This is the most important rule of all.
任何情况之下 你也不能
You're not, under any circumstances,
把这两只放一起
to put these two together.
明白吗
Do you understand?
随便吧
Whatev.
谢谢 卡拉
Thank you, Kara!
妈咪想你们两个小可爱哦 回见
Mummy's gonna miss you lovelies. See you soon!
再见
Bye!
谁是兔兔里最可爱的
Who's the cutest little bunny-wunnies of all bunny-wunnies?
是你对吧 就是
It's you, isn't it? Yes, yes.
你是最可爱的小魔法兔子吗
Oh, are you the sweetest little magical bunnies?
是你吗 你是不是最可爱最有魔法的
Are you? Are you the sweetest and magicaliest?
我觉得你就是
I think so. Yes, I do.
你叫什么名字来着
What were your stupid names again?
无所谓
Ah, who cares!
你看着像梅兰
You look like a Merlin,
你看着像哈利·胡迪尼
and you look like a Harry Houdini!
你们喜欢这俩名字吗 喜欢呢
Do you like those names? Yes, yes.
太可爱了
Ah, you're so cute!
来吧 梅兰
Come here, Merlin.
梅兰是个可爱的小暖兔子 是呢
Oh, Merlin's a squishy little warm-bunny. Yes, he is!
是呢是呢
Yes, he is!
到你了 哈利·胡迪尼
Now you, Harry Houdini.
我要被可爱死了
I'm drowning in cuteness!
自♥拍♥下只给我们看
Now for a selfie for only us to see.
好了 回笼子吧
Okay, back in your cages.
齐齐说我得让你俩分开
Zee said I should keep you two apart.
我想她肯定给你俩树了很多破规矩
I bet she gives you lots of dumb little rules to follow.
她也给我很多小破规矩
She gives me dumb little rules, too.
但我们不需要那些规矩 对吧
But we don't need those rules, do we?
因为我们是最可爱的魔法兔兔
'Cause we're the cutest little magical bunnies ever.
规则是给废柴的 对不对 没错
Rules are for suckers, aren't they? Yes, they are!
是的没错
Yes, they are.
知道什么让会让这一切更美好吗
You know what would make this even better?
我们来个胡萝卜派对吧
Let's have a carrot party!
我离开时别太可爱了 好吗
And don't do anything too cute while I'm gone, all right?
我们好幸运 最后一根了
We got lucky, boys. Last one.
哈利·胡迪尼
Harry Houdini!
你当妈妈了
You're a mom!
你们太可爱了
You are so cute!
我受不了了
I can't take it!
我的天啊 我的天啊
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God.
我从没想到我需要这个
I never knew I needed this in my life.
说胡萝卜
Say "Carrots!"
卡拉 我要去农贸市场 要带什么吗
Hey, Kara. I'm headed to the farmer's market. Need anything?
-胡萝卜 -好的
- Carrots? - You got it.
好的 想一想 卡拉
Okay, okay. Think, Kara.
不 卡拉 不要想了
No, Kara, stop thinking.
好了
There.
我怎么忘了这堆
How did I miss these?
这是怎么回事
What is going on?
不要 不要啊
No, no, no, no, no, no!
你们俩 给我停下来
Hey, you two. Stop right there.
可能是有点小失控
Uh, this might be getting slightly out of hand.
是时候收拾下这堆可爱的垃圾了
Time to take out the adorable trash!
停
Halt!
它们涌向市中心了
They're headed for midtown.
它们会泛滥整个城市的
They'll overrun the whole city!
抱歉兔兔们 这条路不通
Sorry, rabbits. This road's closed.
认真的吗 各位
Ah, seriously, guys?
好了 汤米 看看什么藏在你
Now, Tommy, let's see what's behind...
耳后
your ear!
这不是我的硬币 这是一只
That's not my quarter. That's a--
兔兔
Bunnies!
怎么样啊
So, how's it goin'?
我说了得让它们分开
I told you to keep them apart!
我有 我真的有分开
I did. I totally did,
至少有十分钟
for, like, at least ten minutes.
五分钟
Five.
三分钟 我
Three minutes, I...
一分钟
One minute.
我能怎么办啊
What was I supposed to do?
-它们彼此相爱 -没错
- They love each other. - Exactly!
正是问题所在
That's the problem.
这身超人戏服真好看
What a great Superman costume!
这可不是超人戏服
This is not a Superman costume.
没错 孩子们
Uh, yes, children.
这位是我可爱的助理
This is my lovely assistant,
超女
Supergirl!
她来帮忙变下一个魔术
She's here to help with the next trick,
就是把这些兔兔变没
which is to make all these rabbits disappear!
看 没啦
See, all gone.!
来吧 可爱的助理
Come on, lovely assistant.
我们把其他兔兔变没
Let's make the rest of these rabbits vanish.
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表