剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
DC超级英雄美少女
第一季 第七集
在一个渴望正义的世界里
In a world hungry for justice
公民渴望正义
where citizens thirst for righteousness,
渴望自♥由♥的滋味
and yearn for the taste of freedom,
那里有位女性
one woman's there
为大家提供他们迫切渴望的自♥由♥
to serve them the liberty they so desperately crave.
还有玉米煎饼
And also, burritos.
一桶一桶的
Buckets and buckets
玉米煎饼
of burritos.
戈登
Gordon!
早安啊 肖恩
Buenos dias,Shane.
你得喊奥桑尼斯先生
That's Mr. O'Shaughnessy to you!
你迟到了 再一次
And you're late. Again!
有吗
I am?
这是本周的第六次 戈登
That's the sixth time this week, Gordon,
这才周一
and it's only Monday!
对不起 肖恩 奥桑尼斯先生
Oh, sorry, Shane. Er, Mr. O'Shaughnessy, sir.
听着 戈登
Listen, Gordon,
某人得知道良好职业道德的重要性
some people know the importance of a good work ethic.
准时 责任心强
Punctuality, responsibility.
某人得认真对待自己的工作
Some people take their job seriously.
相信我 奥桑尼斯先生
Believe you me, SenorO'Shaughnessy,
没有什么比这份工作更重要的了
nothing's more important to me than this job.
我喜欢墨西哥煎饼
I love Burrito Bucket.
我从五岁起就喜欢玉米煎饼桶
I've been a fan of Burrito Bucket since I was five!
无论如何 如果你再迟到一次
Whatever. If you're late one more time,
今天 明天或是以后
today, tomorrow, for the rest of your life,
你就被解雇
you're fired!
解雇
Fired?
这会是哈瓦那女英雄的结局吗
Could this be the end for a habanero heroine,
我们的玉米煎饼之王
our enchilada enforcer,
我们神圣豆子的女守卫
our lady sentinel of the sacred bean?
不
No!
-什么 -没有
- What? - Nothing.
从现在起 我将成为时间管理大♥师♥
From here on out, I'll be the master of time management,
时钟的改革者 时间的专家
the crusader of the clock, the expert of hours.
可疑
Hmm, suspicious.
真的很可疑
Really suspicious.
非常可疑
Extremely suspicious!
我认为那些人根本不是银行顾客
I don't think those dudes are bank patrons at all!
奥桑尼斯先生
Mr. O'Shaughnessy!
-先生 -什么
- Mr. O... - What?
-上卫生间行吗 -不行
- Bathroom break? - No.
-拜托 -两分钟
- Please! - Ugh. Two minutes.
但晚一秒钟 你就被解雇了
But one second later, and you are so fired.
闹钟
Alarm.
一分五十秒
One minute 50.
好了 时间充足
There. Plenty of time.
我就知道 他们不是银行客户
I knew it. They're totally not bank patrons!
大都会的市民 不要害怕
Citizens of Metropolis, fear not,
蝙蝠侠是来结束这可怕恶行的
for Batgirl is here to put an end to this egregious evildoing.
以至高无上的武功
With supreme mastery of the martial arts,
非常高科技的装备
terrifically high-tech gadgetry
以及不可动摇的道德信念
and unshakable moral certitude,
她会火速
she will make short work
搞定这些小丑银行抢劫犯
of these buffoonish bank-robbing baddies!
你管谁叫小丑呢
Hey, who you calling buffoonish?
放弃吧 你这个愚蠢的恶魔
Give up now, you foolish fiends,
你们这些不法分子 是时候了
you nefarious nimrods, for now is the time--
时间
Time...
不
Oh, no!
都不许动 我马上回来
Nobody move! I'll be right back.
三 二 一
Three, two, one...
奥桑尼斯先生
SenorO'Shaughnessy,
你觉得我今天可以早休息15分钟吗
you think I could have my 15-minute break early today?
比如 说不好 就现在
Like... Ooh, I don't know, now?
中午休息 戈登 没有例外
Break's at noon, Gordon. No exceptions.
再去趟卫生间
Another bathroom break?
你刚去完
You just went.
我喜欢保持充足的水分
I like to stay really hydrated.
不 这个垃圾桶太满了
Oh, no, that trash can is awfully full.
如果我能休息片刻 把它带到垃圾箱
If only I had a short break to take it out to the dumpster.
好吧 戈登
Fine, Gordon.
一分钟
One minute!
好的 一分钟
Si. One minute.
是时候清理垃圾了
Time to take out the trash.
你说清理什么意思
What do you mean, take it out?
你刚把它带来这里
You just brought it in here.
准备好败给蝙蝠侠之手
Prepare to face defeat at the hands of Bat...
蝙 蝙 洗手间
Bat... Bat... Bathroom!
-现在 我们在哪里-
-Now, where were we... -
讨厌
Ah, crud!
你好 您要点什么
Hola.Can I take your order?
嗯 请给我一桶玉米卷
Uh, yes. One bucket of tacos, please.
你看起来像个喜欢辣的人
Hey, you look like a guy who likes it hot.
是吗
Uh, I do?
不
Oh, no!
没有辣酱了 得去趟商店
Out of hot sauce. Running to the store!
两分钟
Two minutes!
来吧 你个笨蛋 我们走吧
Come on, you mooks, let's get out of here.
不要这么快
Not so fast!
这个女孩怎么了
What is with this girl?
这个女孩会踢你的
This girl's gonna kick your--
一会儿再说
Hold that thought.
辣酱在哪里
Where's the hot sauce?
我 这个嘛
I, uh, well... -
有顾客
Customer!
大都会外送服务
Metropoleats Delivery Service.
我是来接订单的
I'm here to pick up an order for--
我来搞定
I'll take it!
两分钟
Two minutes!
人♥质♥ 真的吗
Hostages! Seriously?
你拿走了我们的钥匙 我们该怎么办
You took our keys. What are we supposed to do?
听着 让我们带着现金走 没人受伤
Look, just let us leave with the cash and nobody gets hurt.
有人会受伤的
Oh, someone's gonna get hurt.
拜托
Oh, come on!
闪电侠 我需要你的帮助
Flash, I need your help.
我在银行遇到了人♥质♥情况
I've got a hostage situation at the bank,
但如果我现在弃工作不顾 老板会杀了我
but if I leave work right now my boss will kill me!
不要再说了 我已经到了
Say no more. I'm already here.
好棒 赶紧去
Great. Be there ASASHP.
赶紧用超能力
As soon as super-humanly possible.
你好 朋友 想要什么
Uh,hola, amigo. What will it be?
嗯 我要
Yes. I'll have...
墨西哥煎饼
a burrito.
墨西哥煎饼 一桶怎么样 你想要玉米卷吗
A burrito? How about a bucket? Do you want tacos with that?
玉米饼
Tacos.
玉米饼
Tacos.
玉米卷 玉米饼
Tacos, tacos, tacos.
一个玉米煎饼
You know, a burrito
听着就像
does sound...
墨西哥煎饼
burrito-ey...
艰难的选择
Tough choice.
给我一分钟
Just give me a minute...
一分钟 明白了
One minute, got it!
来决定
...to decide.
闪电侠
Flash,
发生了什么
what happened?
姐妹 我和你一样惊讶
Dude, I'm as surprised as you are.
但是
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表