剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
Time for birthday cake.
蛋糕
Cake!
蛋糕 蛋糕
Cake! Cake!
好了 现在大家安静排排坐
Okay... Now, let's all sit nicely and quietly for--
等等
Wait.
星火在哪
Hey, where's Starfire?
-超能力 -超能力
- Powers? - Powers.
好了 去他的耐心
That's it! Forget patience.
去他的理解和该死的自我表现
Forget understanding and forget the gosh darn self-expression.
是时候让泰坦小子们知道下...
It's time the Tween Titans had a--
凯伦 不
Karen, no.
时间到
Time out!
成功了
Hey, it worked.
对不起 凯伦
I'm sorry, Karen.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean for all this to happen.
没事的 杰茜
It's okay, Jess.
才不 有事
No, it's not.
因为我 我们要在恶魔王国度过永生
Because of me, we're gonna spend eternity in a demon realm.
钢骨可能会带孩子们飞向太阳
Cyborg will probably fly the kids into the sun.
最糟糕的是 我在大都会保姆网上的评分会变低
And worst of all, my MetropoSits rating will tank.
你说得对 非常不好
You're right, it's not okay.
作为成年人 我受够了
So much for being the adults.
对呀 明白吗 杰茜
Hey, that's it. Don't you see, Jess?
-我们不是成年人 -严格来说不是
- We're not adults. - Well, I guess not technically.
所以别再装大人了
So, it's time to stop acting like we are.
打败泰坦小子们唯一方法是
The only way to defeat the Tween Titans is...
以其人之道还治其人之身
to stoop to their level.
我说钢骨 我打赌你无法闯过
Hey, Cyborg, bet you can't get past
我的超级高科技锁定装置
my mega hi-tech locking mechanism in my locket.
打赌我能
Bet you I can.
太棒了
Booyah!
是时候让这些宝宝们睡觉了
Time to put these babies to bed.
你管谁叫宝宝呢
Who are you calling babies?
别看我 别看我
Don't look at me. Don't look at me!
在黑暗的世界里
In the dark realm,
表现出尊重和喜爱
displays of respect and affection are considered
被认为是梦游的症状
symptoms of sleepwalking.
我的天啊
Good... heavens!
看起来比我们离开时干净多了
It almost looks cleaner than when we left.
给你们
Here you go.
两位女士
Uh, tell me ladies.
可以预定你们下周六来吗
Might we book your services for next Saturday?
等等 别走啊
Wait. Don't leave me.
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表