剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
You are Hal Jordan's girlfriend.
你是哈尔·乔丹的女朋友
How dare you steal my real boyfriend and my fake boyfriend.
你居然敢偷我的真男友和假男友
This is officially the dumbest thing you've dragged me into.
这是你害我卷进的最愚蠢的事
I stand corrected.
我错了
Surprised to see me, Jessica Cruz?
没想到会见到我吧 杰西卡·克鲁兹
I knew you'd slip up one day
我就知道你有一天会粗心
and leave that chair too close to the counter.
让椅子离柜台过近
Now that I have my Power Ring of Rage,
现在我拿到了愤怒能量之环
vengeance will be mine!
复仇易如反掌
This is all your fault, Hal.
这都是你的错 哈尔
My fault? How is any of this my fault?
我的错 这怎么是我的错
You need to apologize and hope they forgive you.
你得道歉 请求他们的原谅
Ifs the only way to end this!
只有这样才能结束这一切
You're right, Jess.
你说得对 杰西
I've got to take responsibility for this.
我得为这件事负责
Pretend this is white, you guys!
假装这是白旗 伙计们
I've got something to say.
我有话要说
I'm... sorry.
对不起
You have every right to be mad at me.
你们有权生我的气
This is all my fault for being so...
都是我的错 因为我太
awesome.
优秀了
Carol, if I wasn't such a cool guy,
卡罗尔 如果我没有那么酷
you never would have fallen for me.
你也不会爱上我
I didn't mean to be so charming and irresistible.
我不是故意这么迷人和无法抗拒的
And, Sinestro, buddy,
辛内斯特罗 兄弟
I owe you an apology, too.
我也该向你道歉
If I wasn't so super cool and fun to hang out with,
如果我不是因为我又酷 又有趣的话
then you wouldn't have taken it so hard when I ditched you.
我抛弃你的时候 你也不会这么难过了
It's all so clear to me, now.
现在我都想明白了
And, Dex,
灵星
I don't know. Sorry you're such a terrible cat, I guess?
我就不知道了 只能说你是一只坏猫吧
For someone so skilled at missing the point,
虽然我知道你经常忽略重点
it's pretty incredible how badly you missed my point, Hal.
但我还是很惊讶你就这么忽略了我的重点 哈尔
I know.
可不嘛
Hal Jordan!
哈尔·乔丹
Just when I thought you couldn't get any better,
我以为你不会再变优秀了
you show a whole new side to yourself.
可你展现了自己全新的一面
A vulnerable, sensitive side.
脆弱敏感的一面
Oh, I'm deep, baby.
我很有深度的 宝贝
Only a true bro would humble himself like this, Hal Jordan.
只有真正的兄弟才会这样谦虚 哈尔·乔丹
I love ya, Hal Jordan.
我爱你 哈尔·乔丹
You always taste like steak sauce.
你身上一直有牛排酱的味道
Come on, let me buy you an ice cream.
走吧 我给你们买♥♥冰淇淋
Hang on, hang on.
等等 等等
Have you seriously not learned anything from this, Hal?
你真的没有从中学到什么教训吗 哈尔
Oh, oh, I learned plenty, Jess.
我学到了很多 杰茜
Maybe even the greatest lesson of all.
也许是最好的一课
I've learned that I don't need to change myself
我发现我不需要改变自己
to make people love me.
来让人们爱我
Being myself is enough.
做我自己就够了
Hal, you did not...
哈尔 你没有
Okay! That's actually a really good lesson,
好吧 这的确是很好的一课
but you're just such a jerk!
但你真是个混♥蛋♥
That's my boy you're talking about there!
这可是我兄弟
Yeah! No one calls Hal Jordan a jerk but me!
没错 除了我 其他人不能说哈尔·乔丹是混♥蛋♥
It's okay, guys, it's okay.
没事 伙计们 没关系
She'll get there.
她会明白的
Someday.
总有一天
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表