剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
Why are you here, Barbara Gordon?
你怎么来了 芭芭拉·戈登
We're here to seek you out. See?
我们是来找你的 看
Ooh, that wasn't supposed to happen.
情况有变
How dare you board my vessel without permission?
你们居然敢擅自登上我的船
Throw them to the ocean beast Cetus.
把她们喂海兽塞特斯
Oh, wait.
等等
Diana, we won't let you go without a fight.
戴安娜 我们不会不战而退的
We're sorry we gave up, Diana.
很抱歉我们之前放弃了 戴安娜
You gotta come back and be our leader again.
你得回来做我们的领袖
It's true.
真的
Look how bad we are at this.
看看我们在这方面有多糟糕
You once said I could be
你曾说过我可以
the greatest hero the world of man ever knew.
成为世界上最伟大的英雄
But it wasn't me, it's you.
但并不是我 是你
Amazons, your princess commands you to stop.
亚马逊人 公主命令你们住手
And your queen commands you to continue.
女王命令你们继续
Stop.
住手
Continue.
继续
Stop. Continue.
住手 继续
Stop. Continue!
住手 继续
Stop!
住手
Well?
所以
Which one is it?
到底听谁的
You are only 317 years old, Diana.
黛安娜 你才317岁
A girl, who is too young and too naive
太年轻天真了
to make her own decisions.
还不能自己下决定
No!
不
It was I, Mother,
是我 妈妈
I who survived the 21 tests
我通过了21次
of the tournament of Athena and Aphrodite.
雅典娜和阿佛洛狄特的测试
While I may be young,
虽然我还年轻
I have proven I am my own woman
但我已经证明了自己
and I decide who I want to be.
以及我以后的发展
It is Amazon law.
这是亚马逊的法则
It is law.
这是法则
Congrats, Diana.
恭喜你 黛安娜
Disobeying your mom is normal teenager lesson number 218.
顶撞母亲是正常青少年的第218课
You're officially a teenager,
你正式成为青少年了
and we're officially a team again.
我们的队伍正式回归了
And there's only one place to celebrate.
只有一个地方可以庆祝
Uh, guys.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Oh, no, first they tore down Sweet Justice,
不 他们先是拆了甜蜜正义
now they're gonna demolish the pier.
现在又要拆掉码头
You must vacate this business or dwelling immediately.
你们必须立即离开该商户或住♥宅♥
You are interfering with lawful demolition protocols.
你们妨碍了合法的拆迁进程
You have ten seconds to comply.
你们有十秒服从命令
Oh, yeah? Well, you got ten seconds to say your prayers.
是吗 你们有十秒来祈祷
Ah, what is that?
那是什么
Come to have some fun, girls?
找点乐子吧 姑娘们
I knew it. I knew it was Lex.
我就知道 我就知道是莱克斯
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it was Lex.
我就知道是莱克斯
Lex? I am not Lex!
莱克斯 我不是莱克斯
I'm...
我是
Hold on.
等等
I'm Lena. Lena Luthor.
我是莉娜 莉娜·莱克斯
And all this,
这一切
This is my plan, not my dopey brother's.
都是我的计划 不是我那蠢兄弟的
He can never come up with something this good.
他永远都不会想出这么好的主意
Oh, do I have to spell it out?
一定要我说出来吗
Yeah, you kinda do.
是的
Figures.
发现了
You teenagers think you're so smart,
你这些年轻人都认为自己很聪明
with your staying up late,
经常熬夜
and your driving cars, and your commercials.
还有汽车和广♥告♥
But you're so dumb...
但你们太笨了
...you can't even pick up on the most obvious of evil plots.
这么明显的阴谋都看不出来
Even when it's literally in front of your face.
哪怕就在眼皮子底下
So first, I reprogrammed Lex's worthless VR glasses.
所以我先重制了莱克斯没用的虚拟现实眼镜
Then, I hacked the Demolition Robots
然后黑了市政♥府♥让我的兄弟
the city contacted my doofus brother to make.
制♥造♥的拆迁机器人
And finally, I used them to destroy every "Fun"
最后用他们摧毁了大都会
and, or "Cool" Place to "Hang" In Metropolis,
全部有趣酷炫的游乐场所
so you lame-o teenagers will have nowhere else to go
这样你们这些废物青少年就没有地方
for your mindless entertainment.
无脑娱乐了
Trapped forever in my VR world.
永远被困在我的虚拟现实世界里
Tailor-made, just for you.
为你们量身定做的
Every last lame-brained one of you.
你们这些脑残
With all you teenagers out of the way,
搞定了青少年
children will rule Metropolis!
孩子们就会统治大都会
That's the dumbest plan I've ever heard.
这是我听过最蠢的计划
You're the dumbest plan I've ever heard.
你才蠢呢
And once this pier is destroyed,
等我拆了这个码头
you're next.
下个就是你
Your plan will never work, Lena.
你的计划行不通的 莉娜
We teenagers are stronger than you think.
我们青少年比你想象得要强大
Bumblebee.
黄蜂女
Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
对不起 对不起
Anyway, the point is,
总之 关键是
you can destroy our favorite places,
你可以摧毁我们最喜欢的地方
but you'll never destroy our friendships.
但你永远无法破坏我们的友谊
Yeah!
没错
Whatevs.
随便了
Roll out, boys.
进攻
Come, sisters, it was on this sacred ground
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们是在这个神圣的地方
that we became friends.
变成朋友的
Now, this pier is where we shall become heroes.
现在 我们要在这个码头变成英雄了
Zatanna, look!
扎坦娜 看
This isn't working.
这样不行
There's too many of them.
他们人数太多了
What do we do?
我们该怎么办
I win, I win, I win, I win!
我赢了 我赢了
We are totally losing, you guys.
我们输惨了 姐♥妹♥们♥
And every teenager in Metropolis is gonna pay the price.
大都会的青少年都会付出代价的
It is impossible for six warriors to defeat an army,
六个战士是无法打败一支军队的
unless we take out the general.
除非我们能干掉将军
Lena! If we can stop her, the rest should follow.
莉娜 我们可以擒贼先擒王
But how?
但要怎么做呢
Even giant mega warsuits need power.
即使是巨型战斗服也需要能源
If we can jolt the mainframe, we can short it out.
如果我们能破坏主机 就能让它短路
I repeat, but how?
重复一遍 要怎么做呢
I got one just like this
我有个跟这一样的
and it shorts out my house all the time.
它老让我的房♥子短路
Just turn it up to ten and shred.
把它调到十级就可以了
But how do we get it to the motherboard
但我们怎么把它安到
inside the warsuit?
战斗服的主板上呢
I'll do it.
我来
Bumblebee, are you sure?
黄蜂女 你确定吗
It's too scary and I don't wanna do it.
太可怕了 我不想去
But I will.
但我会的
Great! Connect this cable to the CPU in Lena's suit,
太好了 把这根线连到莉娜战斗服的处理器上
and I'll rig the amp to go past ten.
我来让扩音器超过十级
No way! Can you do that for mine?
不会吧 你能帮我的调一下吗
Then I can plug the other end to the amp and...
然后把另一端插入扩音器
Bratty McBratterson's going down.
讨厌的麦克布莱特森要完蛋了
Green Lantern, get Batgirl as close to Lena as you can.
绿灯侠 尽可能靠近莉娜
Supergirl, Zatanna, you're with me.
超女 扎坦娜 你们跟着我
Now, let us do this.
上吧
I'm in, is the amp ready?
我进来了 扩音器准备好了吗
Oh, yeah.
嗯
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表