剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
Sorry, baby. This is the real me.
看看你自己 如此可悲 如此恶心
Look at you, so sad. So pathetic. So gross.
你这样不会有人爱的
No one can ever love you like this.
只有我
Except me.
我会爱你到永远
I'll love you forever!
只有我能看到你这副死宅后的帅气
Only I can see the beauty behind the geek!
不会有人像我这样爱你 哈尔·乔丹
No one can love you like I can, Hal Jordan.
即便是
Not even...
她
Her!
只要没有你
Once you're out of the picture,
我和哈尔·乔丹之间就没有第三者了
there'll be no one left between me and my Hal Jordan!
等下 你以为
Oh, wait! You think...
不是 没有 没有
No. No, no, no, no.
没有
No, no, no.
没有 没有
No, no, no, no!
没有 绝对没有
No. No, no, no, no, no.
我们没在一起
We are not together.
连在一起的可能性都没有
Not even close to being together.
我们不能再清白了
We couldn't be less together
你把他从我身边抢走的那天就该后悔了
You will so regret the day you stole my Hally Wal from me.
这样积蓄力量
Powered up like this,
谁知道她会造成何等破坏
who knows what destruction she'll cause.
你得跟她作战
You have to fight her.
不 肯定有其他解决之道
No. There's got to be another way.
快揍她
Just hit her.
不
No!
哈尔·乔丹是我的
Hal Jordan is mine!
我的 是我的
Mine! Mine! Mine!
快点 动手 动手
Come on. Fight, fight.
动手 动手
Fight, fight.
动手 动手
Fight. Fight!
没有其他办法了
There's no other way.
我只能伤害你了
I have to hurt you.
你干什么啊
What... What are you doing?
卡罗尔 他不爱你
Carol, he doesn't love you.
不
No!
对不起 我知道很伤人
I'm sorry. I know it hurts.
但他不爱你
But he doesn't love you.
不是这么攻击的
That is not how you hit!
卡罗尔 我明白
Listen, Carol, I get it.
我们都想被爱
We all want to be loved,
但你能找到比哈尔·乔丹更好的
but you can do so much better than Hal Jordan.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你看他
I mean, look at him.
他的脸对于头来说太小了
His face is way too small for his head.
口气也难闻
He's got terrible breath.
闻着像狗粮
It smells like dog food.
-他的真名叫哈罗德 -我叫哈尔
- His real name is Harold. - My name is Hal!
他唯一看过的书还是剧本
The only book he's ever read, is a playbook.
我曾试图让他看《傲慢与偏见》
I tried to get him to read Pride and Prejudice once,
他问我怎么没图片
and he asked where the pictures were.
看 他是个臭烘烘 可笑的笨蛋
See? He's a smelly, freakish, nincompoop.
我说星蓝石 揍她
Uh, hey, Star, hit her.
卡罗尔 你会找到你想要的爱
Listen, Carol, you'll find the love you need,
只要你学会爱自己
when you learn to love yourself.
谢谢你 绿灯侠
Thank you, Green Lantern.
我觉得我从未如此感受过爱
I don't think I've ever felt love like this.
我对哈尔·乔丹盲目的渴望
My blind desire for Hal Jordan kept me from seeing
让我忽视了内心蕴藏的爱
how much love I had inside of me.
你说得对 如果他不懂欣赏我
You're right, if he can't appreciate me,
那他就配不上我
then he isn't good enough for me.
给我小心点 哈尔·乔丹
So be warned, Hal Jordan,
早晚有一天 我会让你配得上我
one day, I will make you good enough for me!
到那时你就永远是我的了
And then you'll be mine, forever!
嗯 这也并非是种健康的心态
Yeah... That's not really a healthy attitude either.
你可以直接揍她 杰茜
You know, you could have just hit her, Jess.
现在她自恋成这样 简直就无可匹敌了
Now that she loves herself, she'll be totally unstoppable.
信我 我见过无数这样的妞儿
Trust me, I've seen a million chicks like this.
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表