剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
no!
我要上早班 所以我需要你
I picked up a morning shift, so I need you
照看小哈尔·乔丹 哈尔·乔丹
to watch Hal Jordan Junior, Hal Jordan.
你分散她的注意力 我来偷鸡蛋
Okay, you distract her and I'll take the egg.
还有她所有的东西
And all her other stuff.
你根本不知道怎么养鸡蛋
You don't know the first thing about raising an egg!
如果我不看着 你可能会把它放进纸箱
You'd probably put in a carton and drop it in the refrigerator
然后放进冰箱 直到周一
until Monday if I weren't watching!
你居然敢这么说我
Oh, how dare you!
你以为你发量多
You hide behind your big hair and your...
还有头韵名字
your alliterative name
就可以欺负我了吗
and you think you can just walk all over me?
我知道哪里还有鸡蛋
You know, I think I know where there's another egg.
-走着 -你不能整天都躲在里面 小扎
- Right behind you. - You can't hide in there all day, Zee!
我要看我的蛋
I will see my egg!
不
No!
放这吧
Leave it.
-但奥利弗你 -我说
- But Oliver you-- - I said,
放这吧
"Leave it."
看看我 巴里
Look at me, Barry.
看看她做了什么
Look what she did.
我曾经那么光鲜亮丽
A shell of the man I once was.
我明白
"Shell," I get it!
伙计们 这看起来没事吧
You guys... Does this look okay?
我就知道 卡罗尔会杀了我的
I knew it. Carol's gonna kill me.
我和我的律师谈过了 我同意部分监护权
I spoke to my attorney. I've agreed to partial custody.
你把我们的鸡蛋煮了
Did you hard boil our egg?
当然了 你这个蠢
Of course I did, you blithering...
看来我们只能面对现实了
Looks like we have to face it.
我们都搞砸了
We all messed up.
我们明天上学
There's no way any of us can walk into class tomorrow
都没办法及格了
and get a passing grade.
我们要一起去好几个月的暑期补课
And we're gonna have to hang out like this for months!
是啊
I know!
为什么
Why?
小心点 别弄碎了
Careful! Don't break it!
笨蛋
Sucker!
我们是一队的
We're on the same team!
胜利是我的
Victory is mine!
我拿到了 我拿到鸡蛋了 伙计们
I got it! I got the egg, guys!
早上好 同学们
Good morning, class.
希望你们周末过得愉快
I hope you all had a good weekend.
我看看我不在的时候查宾老师让你们做了什么
Let's see what Mr. Chapin had you doing while I was gone.
天哪 怎么是鸡蛋测试
Oh, dear, not the egg thing.
太过时了
That is so outdated.
谁还照看不了一个鸡蛋啊 对吧
I mean, who can't take care of a simple egg, right?
希望这项作业没给你们造成太大的困扰
I hope that assignment didn't cause too much stress.
我们就假装没发生过 好吗
Let's just pretend it never happened, shall we?
幸运的是 学校吉祥物哈米生了孩子
Luckily for us, the school mascot Hammy had babies!
这是一次真正的考验
Now this is a real test.
呼吸的活物
A living, breathing creature
它们的生命就掌握在你们手中
depending on you for its very survival.
看来查平老师已经分好组了
I see Mr. Chapin already assigned partners,
那就按照这个来 好吗
so we'll just keep those, shall we?
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表