剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
你必须学会把魔力引导到一项事业中去
you must learn to channel your magic into a cause.
我们的事业 我觉得这件制♥服♥远远不够
Our cause. And I am afraid this uniform will not suffice.
换一件吧
Think of another.
试试斗篷
Try a cape.
你能做什么
What can you do?
我能
I can, um...
我还在解决这些问题
I'm still sort of working out the kinks.
翅膀不应该那样嗡嗡叫的
Oh, the wings aren't supposed to buzz like that.
我正在研究火箭发射器 但它们失灵了
I'm working on rocket launchers, but they malfunction.
整个事情都搞砸了
The whole thing is all messed up.
我想变得高大强壮 这样人们就会注意到我
I wanted to be big and strong, so people would notice me,
但我的成长技术适得其反 现在我更小了
but... my growth tech backfired, and now I'm even smaller
比以前还不显眼
and more invisible than before.
我回家算了
I should just go home.
你拥有的力量比你想象的要多得多
You possess far more strength than you know.
你就是缺乏自信 黄蜂女
You simply lack confidence, little Bumblebee.
实际上我更喜欢坚不可摧的加马相 一千
I actually prefer the indestructible, gamma phase, 1000 k--
黄蜂女
Bumblebee.
信我 这个更好
Trust me, it's way better.
你呢 我们已经见识过你的力大无穷了
And you, we've seen your incredible strength.
你还有什么能展示的
Is there anything more you have to offer?
没什么给你展示的 我不是英雄 公主
Not to you. I'm no hero, "Princess."
那都是骗傻子的
That racket's for chumps.
你可以成为人类历史上
You could be the greatest hero
最伟大的英雄
the world of man has ever known.
你只是缺乏适当的动力
You simply lack proper motivation!
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
好吧 我是超级英雄 行了吧
Okay, fine. I am a super hero, all right.
那又如何
So what?
再来一次 再来
Again! Again, again, again!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness.
我变出一套新衣服就为了来逛垃圾场
I conjured a new outfit to hang out in a junkyard?
她知道自己在干什么
She knows what she's doing.
战士们 我们的任务是拯救人类世界
Soldiers! Our mission is to save the world of man.
-没错 -为达成目的
- That's right. - In order to do this...
-是的 姐妹 -我们必须学习拯救
- Right, sister! - ...we must learn to save...
那个男的
...man himself.
我觉得那是女的
I think those are ladies.
现在换你们了
And now, it is your turn.
普通少女第四课
Normal teenager lesson number four.
流行文化
Pop culture.
文化 她开玩笑吧
Culture? Is she kidding?
不会吧
O-M... No way!
这是超级罕见的蝙蝠侠巨大超级特别
It's the super-rare Batman giant super-special
限♥量♥版推出的蝙蝠侠海报
with limited edition pull-out Batman poster.
为了这个我能杀人
I would kill for this!
你什么都没学到吗 我们必须保护无辜者
Have you learned nothing? We must protect the innocent,
而不是为了物质商品去滥杀无辜
not engage in needless slaughter over material goods.
戴安娜 这只是个表达方式
Diana, it's just an expression.
一个比方
A figure of speech.
比如 如果你饿了
For instance, if you are hungry,
你可以说 为了玉米煎饼杀人都行
you might say, "I'd kill for a burrito."
去吧 你试试
Go on, you try.
为了玉米煎饼我杀你都行
I will kill you for a burrito!
要么收钱要么送命
Accept my payment or die!
普通少女第二十六课
Normal teenager lesson number 26.
我们这是在干吗来着
Uh, what are we doing again?
纵容自己 是不是很放松
Pampering ourselves. Isn't it relaxing?
作为一个十几岁的女孩
An important part of being
照顾好自己是很重要的
a teenage girl is taking care of yourself.
在人类世界
And, in the world of man,
脚指甲都是关注焦点了
the toe-nail is the point of focus?
没错 是不是很有趣
Precisely. Isn't this fun?
这么大的老茧
Such enormous calluses.
是该大刀阔斧了
Time for the big gun.
武器
Weapon!
普通少女第八十六课
Normal teenager lesson number 86...
浪漫
Romance.
我从来没有想过要爱她 亚历山德拉
I never wanted to love her, Alexandra.
但她现在对我来说是最重要的
But she's the most important thing to me now.
她对我来说是最重要的
The most important thing to me, ever.
为什么凯特琳没给我发短♥信♥
So, why hasn't Caitlyn texted me?
她只是需要时间 艾登 才过了两天
She just needs time, Aidan. It's only been two days.
如果她三天后才发短♥信♥ 那这份爱就无法挽回了
If she texts after three days, that's irrevocable love.
这怎么回事
What is happening?
艾登刚意识到他不能没有凯特琳
Aidan just realized he can't live without Caitlyn.
不过亚历山德拉告诉他
But Alexandra is telling him
凯特琳明天才会发短♥信♥
that Caitlyn won't text until tomorrow,
因为她和迈克尔分手时
because that's exactly what Michael didn't do to her
他并没有这样对她
when they broke up.
这一切难道不悲伤美丽吗
And, isn't it all just so sad and beautiful?
十几岁的男生真让人不解
Teenage males are very confusing.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it!
凯特琳
Caitlyn!
你是我的 凯特琳 永远
You will be mine, Caitlyn. Forever.
当心 凯特琳 艾登攻击你
Beware, Caitlyn! Aidan attacks!
不 戴安娜 他只是要
No, Diana! He's just going to...
吻她
Kiss her.
她就是无法明白 各位
She is just not getting it, you guys.
不 我不会放弃这个团队
No! I am not giving up on this team.
一定能有个什么地方可以让
There's got to be some place to loosen up,
紧张的武士公主放松下来
an uptight warrior princess.
我知道了
Oh, I know.
激活
确认
女士们 经历如此一晚
Ladies, after a night like tonight,
只有一件事能巩固我们的友谊
there's only one thing that can cement this friendship.
霜糖蛋糕
Frosting!
甜蜜正义
Sweet Justice!
你不会想错过的
You do not wanna miss this.
我怎么会不知道呢
How did I not know about this?
各位好 怎么样
Hey, guys. So, what's the haps,
有什么事 有什么新闻
what's poppin', what's the latest?
要不要来点甜品 希望如此
Can I get you something sweet? Sure hope so,
因为我们就有甜品
'cause that's what we have.
-这是我们的专长 -巴里
- It's sort of our specialty. - Hi, Barry.
吃什么 老样子 老样子
So, what'll it be? The usual? The usual?
老样子 老样子 老
The usual? The usual? The usua--
小芭要糖果蛋糕
Babs will have the candy cake
加三重波纹彩虹糖霜塔
triple ripple tower with the rainbow sprinkles
戴安娜要死亡巧克力
and Diana will have the death by chocolate.
打个比方而已 戴安娜
Figure of speech, Diana.
给
Here you go.
很高兴见到你 戴安娜
Oh, hey, nice to meet you, Diana.
很高兴认识你
It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
三天后我会等你的短♥信♥
I shall await your text message in three days' time.
你在等什么
Well, what are you waiting for?
我从没尝过如此美妙的滋味
Never have I tasted such wonderment.
我还要 我还要吃这种神奇的混合物
More. I must have more of this magical concoction.
你吃这个吗
Do you intend to eat that?
-戴安娜 -姐♥妹♥们♥
- Diana... - Sisters!
这比神的食物还要美味
This food is more delectable than ambrosia,
这里比天堂还要好
this place more perfect than Elysium.
我们以后庆祝胜利
I declare that we must celebrate
都来这里吧
our every future victory here and thus!
甜蜜正义必胜
Sweet Justice for the win.
这是什么意思
I do not know what that means.
你们干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
我们拒绝了你们的提议
We turned down the offer.
请离开这里
Get out of here, please.
我们说了不卖♥♥
We said we wouldn't sell.
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表