剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
DC超级英雄美少女
第一季 第三十八集
天啊对不起 我真是个笨蛋
Oh, no. I'm so sorry. I am such a klutz.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你是
You're...
你是
you're...
我应该问问你是否没事
I should be asking if you're all right.
愚蠢的凯西·克林斯基
Silly ol' Casey Krinsky.
我撞到的是泽伊·扎塔拉
Of course I bump into Zee Zatara,
学校里最受欢迎的女生
the most popular girl in school.
你的包
Your bag?
如果现在是你的
Ifs yours now.
真的
Really?
学校里最受欢迎的女生
The most popular girl in school.
也是最好的女生
And the nicest.
真是的
Oh, you.
你说你叫什么名字 卡西
What did you say your name was? Cassie?
差不多吧
Uh, well, sort of.
是凯西·克林斯基
Its Casey... Krinsky.
很高兴见到你 凯西
Nice to meet you, Casey.
回头见
See you around.
你说 回头见
You'll...See me around?
我说快点 不然我们也会
Come on, dude, or we'll be too...
薯球售罄
来晚了
late.
我们错过了吗 再一次
Did we miss it? Again?
骗子
Deceivers.
这怎么能称之为薯球日
How can they call it "Tot Day"
如果薯球的供应不能持续一整天
if the supply of tots do not last a full day?
小扎 过来 过来
Zee. Over here! Over here!
看 那是我的新朋友
Look, its my new friend.
姑娘们 我想你们认识下
Ladies, I'd like you to meet...
凯西·克林斯基
Casey Krinsky.
来 我给你们买♥♥了些薯球
Here, I, um, I got you all some tots.
不可能
No way.
你给我们买♥♥了薯球
You got us tots'?
太好了
Thafs so sweet!
谢谢 卡津斯基 你真好
Thanks, Kazinsky. You're all right.
我很乐意
Oh, it was my pleasure.
我愿意为扎塔拉做任何事
I'd do anything for Zee Zatara.
什么都行
Anything.
你好 小扎
Hi, Zee!
我给你打印了一整天的行程表
I typed up your itinerary for the whole day
还买♥♥了杯低卡香草拿铁
and picked up a half-caf vanilla latte.
你最喜欢的 是吗
Your favorite, right?
谢谢
Thanks.
我注意到你的日程表有冲突
I noticed a conflict on your calendar,
所以我让罗克珊把她的独舞改到下周
so I had Roxanne move her dance recital to next week
这样你就能参加桑德拉的成人礼
so you can attend Sandra's quinceanera.
你怎么知道我日程表的
How did you get my calendar?
你手♥机♥里啊
Its on your phone.
你怎么拿到我手♥机♥的
How did you get my phone?
在你的包里 你应该把它锁上
It was in your purse. You should get a lock on that.
这是锁
Here's a lock.
密♥码♥是你曾祖母的生日倒过来
The combination is your great-grandmothef's birthday backwards.
今晚见
See you tonight.
今晚
Tonight?
看看你的日程表
Check your calendar!
卡莉呢
Where's Carly'?
我让她穿过小镇
I asked her to go across town
给我的斯黛拉-加布里埃尔修鞋跟
to get my Stella-Gabrielles re-heeled.
在薯球日
On Tot Day?
我要和你们谈谈 私下里
I need to talk to you. Alone.
那个女孩迷上我了
That girl is obsessed with me.
谁 凯莉·克莱门特
Who, Kerry Clemente?
没有比她更善良的人了
She's the nicest person ever.
她就是要你这么想的
Thats what she wants you to think!
与此同时 她给我买♥♥拿铁
Meanwhile, she's getting me lattes,
帮我做数学测验
helping me with my math tests,
重新安排我的社交日程
rearranging my social calendar
这样我就可以参加任何我想参加的活动
so I can attend every event I want to!
-所以呢 -小扎
- And'? - Oh, Zee.
她在那呢 麦克洛斯基你赶回来了
Hey, there she is. McCloskey, you made it.
你还买♥♥了薯球
And you brought tots!
我走之前和午餐服务生说好了
I cut a deal with the lunch lady before I left,
我也修好了斯黛拉-加布里埃尔的鞋跟
and I re-heeled the Stella-Gabrielles,
我还给你们每人带了个小礼物
and I got a little gift for everyone on the way back.
好可爱
So adorable.
我给这只起名小扎
I named this one Zee.
够了 够了 够了
That's it, that's it, that's it!
我受够了 我不是你的好闺蜜 凯特琳
I've had enough! I am not your BFF, Caitlyn!
你别再跟着我了 就跟个
You've got to stop following me around like...
就像只迷路的小猫
like some little lost kitten!
我很抱歉 只是
I'm sorry. Its just...
没关系
It's all right.
我也不想和自己做朋友
I wouldn't want to be friends with me either.
凯蒂 等等
Katie, wait.
凯西
Casey.
我也很抱歉
I... I'm sorry, too.
我想我只是误会了
I guess I just misunderstood.
你为我做这些事真的很好
You were really nice to do all those things for me.
谁有你这样的朋友都是走运
Anyone would be lucky to have you as a friend.
好了
Okay.
好了 够了
Okay, thats good.
有点
Its, uh...
该放手了
Time to let go now.
放手
Let go?
你拥有女孩子想要的一切
You have everything a girl could ever wish for.
人气 美貌 朋友
Popularity, beauty, friends.
我永远不会放手 直到
And I'll never let go until...
我也有
I have it too!
什么情况 你是谁
What. .. What are you?
我的魔法
My magic...
你的魔法
Your magic?
你是说
You mean...
我的魔法
my magic.
你真的是学校里最出色的女生
You really are the most amazing girl in school.
我是说
Oops. I mean...
曾是学校里最出色的女生
"were" the most amazing girl in school.
天堂岛最初就是这样
Thats how it was on Themyscira.
那个女生是个骗子
That girl is an imposter!
你是说小扎
You mean Zee?
对 我是说不 我是说
Yes! I mean no. I mean...
我说拜托
I mean, come on,
看看她
just look at her.
看到了吗 完全被我迷住了
See? Totally obsessed with me.
小扎 你说得对
Wow, Zee. You were right about her.
是的 为了薯球不值得
Yeah. No tots are worth this.
你们看不出来吗 她不是小扎 我才是
Can't you see it? She's not Zee, I'm Zee.
是我 不是她 我是泽伊·扎塔拉
Me. Not her. I'm Zee Zatara.
我是泽伊·扎塔拉
I'm Zee Zatara.
怎么了 小扎
Is something wrong, Zee?
不 没事
Oh, no. Not at all.
我只是想不到生活还能怎么更美好
I just don't see how life could ever get any better than this.
我可以 辣椒酱
I can. Hot sauce!
你们是
You're the- - -
超级英雄美少女
the Super Hero Girls'?
是啊
Yeah
好景不长
Not for long.
跪下求饶吧 大都会
Kneel before me, Metropolis.
因为我是超级凯西·克林斯基
For I am Mega Casey Krinsky!
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表