剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
我的大都会朋友都是混♥蛋♥
My Metropolis friends are being jerks
还有 还有
and, and...
我们不能和她们一起玩了
we can't hang out with them anymore.
但是没关系
But it's okay.
咱俩还是可以对抗世界
It'll be just you and me against the world.
就像在哥谭市一样
Just like it was in Gotham City.
芭贝
Aw, Babsie-Wabsie...
如果你愿意的话 咱俩可以一起玩
We can totally hang out, if that's what you want,
或者
Or...
我们可以和我认识的几个女孩一起去乡下兜风
we could go for a nice drive in the country with some girls I met.
很有趣的
It'll be fun.
本垒打
Home run!
全垒打
Grand slam!
你还好吧 芭贝
You okay, Babsie?
是的 当然
Yeah, sure...
我问一下
Um, just so I understand,
我们砸邮箱是为了帮他们换上
we're destroying mailboxes so we can replace them
更好的邮箱吧
with nicer, better mailboxes, right?
不 我们砸邮箱
No! We're destroying them
因为它们是死亡的木桩
because they're wooden stumps of death
而且人们还用它们装其他死亡的树木
that people stuff full of other dead trees.
小芭 亲爱的 别听帕姆的
Babs, honey, don't you listen to Pam.
我们这么做是因为好玩
We're doing this because it's fun.
停车
Stop the car!
对不起 我
Sorry. I, uh...
我刚想起来
just remembered I have, um...
我有一本图书馆的书
I have a library book I...
我要为图书馆写作
need to write for the library.
这样人们就可以读了
So people can read it.
因为图书馆必须有书嘛
Because you gotta have books for the library.
否则那就是一座空旷的大楼
Otherwise, it's just a big empty building, I guess.
她们应该信了
I think they bought it.
我打电♥话♥给我爸
Okay, let me call my dad.
也许他可以带我们去看电影什么的
Maybe he can take us to the movies or something.
芭贝
Babsie...
我
I, uh...
我不想去看电影
don't wanna go to the movies.
好吧
Oh, well...
你想做什么
what do you want to do?
快点 这些邮箱可不会自己砸自己啊
Come on, these mailboxes aren't gonna smash themselves.
对不起 芭贝
Sorry, Babsie.
明天见 好吗
I'll, uh, see ya tomorrow, all right?
好吧
Oh, okay.
好了 哈琳
All right, Harleen.
轮到你了
Your turn.
砸邮箱是很不错
Smashing mailboxes is nice and all,
但你们想玩得更开心点吗
but you wanna have some real fun?
邮局
这样才叫炸邮箱嘛
Now that's how you smash a mailbox.
不错啊 哈琳
Not bad, Harleen.
但你想尝尝真正的乐趣吗
But how'd you like to have some real, real fun?
你们是坏人
Youse guys are villains?
为什么不早说
Why didn't ya say somethin'?
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表