剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
Maybe you lost the part,
但你可以获得更好的东西
but you can gain something even better!
正直的品格
Your integrity.
你可以鼓起勇气地说
You can stand up and say,
我错了 但是我愿意承担后果
"I did wrong and I accept the consequences."
不 听起来不像我
No, that doesn't sound like me.
我要去他的更衣室捣乱
I'm gonna go trash his dressing room instead.
太没品位了
Ugh, no style!
看看这件T恤 已经过时了
Look at this shirt, it's last season!
五年级制♥作♥的《三个火枪手》
A fifth grade production of The Three Musketeers?
太老套了
How cliche.
演员整体很优秀
"The cast is generally strong.
但达塔尼昂对于莫蒂·德雷克太有深度了
However, Morty Drake is horribly out of his depth as D'Artagnan.
处在尴尬转折的十一岁少年
It's an embarrassing turn from an 11-year-old
缺少这个角色所需的沉稳
who lacks the necessary gravitas for the part."
一朝是门外汉 永远都是门外汉
Once a hack, always a hack.
与之相反的是
"On the other end of the spectrum...
扎·扎塔拉扮演的米拉迪·德温特格外瞩目
Zee Zatara was radiant in the role of Milady de Winter,
在倒霉的莫蒂·德雷克的对比下更加优秀
acting circles around hapless Morty Drake."
起锚 兄弟们
"Up anchor, men!
向东航行
Sail east,
深入詹姆斯国王领土的腹地
to the heart of King James' dominion!
让他见识一下"进击米诺号♥"
Let's show him how the Impolite Minnow earned her name!"
但是 侠盗
"Oh, But Swash,
我们怎么避开我叔叔的整个舰队
how can we evade my uncle's entire fleet?"
无需害怕 凯瑟琳夫人
"Fear not, Lady Catharine.
我经历过潜伏鲨鱼的凶险海域
I have experience in treacherous waters with sharks lurking below,
鲨鱼锋利的牙齿随时准备
their sharp teeth ready
摧毁你的梦想
to shred your dreams."
什么
What?
等等 台词不是这样的
Wait, that isn't the line...
我的梦想也被撕碎了
I, too, have had dreams crushed,
凯瑟琳夫人
Lady Catharine.
我知道当众羞辱的极致刺痛
I know the exquisite sting of public humiliation,
在脑海中不断重复
repeating that awful experience in your mind
直到你发现自己无法逃避
until you realize that you'll never escape!
我知道被困在最糟糕的一天是什么感觉
I know what it's like to be stuck in the worst day imaginable,
那一天 我的人生被你毁了
the day my life was ruined by...
扎·扎塔拉
You, Zee Zatara!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
听清我的名字
Hear my name well,
因为这是你听到最后一句话
for it is the last that shall ever reach your ears.
我是
I am...
骑士
The Cavalier!
不过你可能记得我另一个名字
Though perhaps you might remember me by a different name.
记得莫蒂默·德雷克吗
Does Mortimer Drake ring a bell?
或者 莫蒂·德雷克
Morty Drake, you know...
我在你扮演米拉迪·德温特时 演的达塔尼昂
I was D'Artagnan to your Milady de Winter?
市中心小学
Central City Elementary?
我见的人太多了
I... I meet so many people...
你要为你的罪行付出代价 扎·扎塔拉
You shall pay for your crimes, Zee Zatara!
我要复仇
I shall have my revenge!
无需害怕 夫人
Fear not, fair lady!
绿箭侠来救你了
Green Arrow is here to save you!
放开 放开
Get off! Get off!
谁让你救我了
Who asked you to save anybody?
给我一把剑
Give me a sword!
这是有史以来最奇怪的剧
This is the weirdest play ever.
预备
En garde!
别挡路 绿箭侠
Stay out of my way, Green Arrow.
否则别怪我的刀不长眼
Or taste the bitter steel of my blade!
绝不 骑士
Never, Cavalier!
我会一直保护我的朋友
I will always protect my friends!
即便是我讨厌的朋友 比如扎·扎塔拉
Even friends I hate, like Zee Zatara!
你的刀用得不错 骑士
Eh, you're quite good with a blade, Cavalier.
但你还没有见识过我的箭
But you've never faced anything like what's in my quiver.
你的准头和你的口才一样糟糕 绿箭侠
Your aim is as muddled as your elocution, Green Arrow.
你居然敢嘲讽我的口才
How dare you criticize my delivery!
见识一下我的炮弹箭
Meet my cannonball arrow.
快落幕 凯伦
Lower the curtain, Karen!
我的剧毁了
My play is ruined!
开幕 凯伦
Raise the curtain, Karen!
我的剧成功了
My play is a triumph!
你活该收到差评
You deserve those bad reviews,
你这个戏精门外汉
you melodramatic hack!
你的舞台表现和她差不多
And you've got about as much stage presence as her!
准备谢幕吧 绿箭侠
Prepare for your final curtain call, Green Arrow...
只有一种方式阻止你了
There's only one way to stop you...
我的扰乱箭
My Heckler Arrows.
我就知道肯定能用得上
Always knew they'd come in handy some day.
不 让它们停下来
No! Make it stop! Please!
不
No!
记住我 朋友们
Remember me, friends.
我这个恶棍
As a villain,
流氓
a rogue,
无厘头剧里的海盗船长
a pirate captain in a facile, witless play...
什么
What?
最重要的是
...remember me most of all
我的内心因此备受煎熬
for that which burns in my soul...
记住我
remember me...
永远是个
always as... an...
演员
actor.
骑士 我不是故意的
Cavalier! I didn't mean... I never...
对不起
I'm so sorry.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
你太了不起了
You're remarkable!
那是我见过的最逼真的死亡画面
That was the most convincing death scene I've ever witnessed.
我之前骗了你
I was lying before,
你的口才非常棒
your delivery is exquisite.
这么烂的剧都因为你变得好看了
You could even make this terrible play sound good.
过奖了
You're too kind.
她毫无新意的导演
Your immense talent shows
也掩盖不了你惊人的天赋
right through her unimaginative direction.
那她的表演呢
And how about her acting?
就像盖在散热器上的湿布一样有活力
As dynamic as a wet cloth draped over a radiator.
我还在这里呢 伙计们
Okay. I'm right here, guys,
我还在这里
you know, right here.
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表