剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
太可怕了 我不想去
It's too scary and I don't wanna do it.
但我会的
But I will.
太好了 把这根线连到莉娜战斗服的处理器上
Great! Connect this cable to the CPU in Lena's suit,
我来让扩音器超过十级
and I'll rig the amp to go past ten.
不会吧 你能帮我的调一下吗
No way! Can you do that for mine?
然后把另一端插入扩音器
Then I can plug the other end to the amp and...
讨厌的麦克布莱特森要完蛋了
Bratty McBratterson's going down.
绿灯侠 尽可能靠近莉娜
Green Lantern, get Batgirl as close to Lena as you can.
超女 扎坦娜 你们跟着我
Supergirl, Zatanna, you're with me.
上吧
Now, let us do this.
我进来了 扩音器准备好了吗
I'm in, is the amp ready?
嗯
Oh, yeah.
快了
Almost there.
下去
Get off!
和码头道别吧 笨蛋们
Say goodbye to your pier, suckers.
错过就完了
It's now or never.
超女 准备好摇滚了吗
Hey, Supergirl, ready to rock?
小女孩 该唱摇篮曲了
All right, little girl, time for a lullaby.
什么 怎么会
What? How?
不
No!
你们耍赖
You cheated!
你们耍赖
You cheated!
你们耍赖 你们耍赖
You cheated! You cheated!
-去我家看电影吗 -好啊
- Wanna see a movie at my house? - Yeah.
-好 -当然
- All right. - Sure.
黄蜂女出来了吧
Um, Bumblebee got out, right?
黄蜂女
Bumblebee!
我们做到了吗
Did we do it?
精彩绝伦 你的秘诀是什么
Nice highlights, what's your secret?
勇气
Courage.
不公平
Oh, no fair!
不公平
No fair!
她在那儿 妈妈 看
There she is, Mom, see?
我说她偷了我的东西吧
Told you she stole my stuff.
路泰娜·莉娜·路瑟 上车
Lutessa Lena Luthor, you get in this car right now.
你们不能逼我
You can't make me!
不
No!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
你的战斗服很遗憾 莱克斯
Oh, I'm sorry about your warsuit, Lex.
别担心 妈妈
Don't worry, Mom.
小家伙没事就好
I'm just happy the little tyke is all right.
你答应给我带纸杯蛋糕的
Oh, you think next time
我下次能吃到吗
you can get those cupcakes you promised?
已经开始重建了 妈妈
Already on it, Mom.
我才不会跟
I am not saying goodbye
大都会最棒的曲奇饼说再见呢
to the best snickerdoodles in Metropolis.
你们会为此付出代价的 超级青少年混♥蛋♥
You'll pay for this, super teen jerks!
付出代价
You'll pay!
全新的超级英雄团队就在大都会啊
Brand new superhero team right here in Metropolis.
她们还是美少女
And they're girls.
超级英雄美少女
Super Hero Girls!
超级英雄美少女
Super Hero Girls!
超级英雄美少女
Super Hero Girls!
超级英雄美少女
Super Hero Girls!
这才是生活
This is the life.
有好朋友和美味的巧克力
Good friends and good chocolate.
恢复正常真是太棒了
It's nice to have everything back to normal.
正常也没多好
Blah, normal's overrated.
记得我们第一次来的时候
Mmm, remember when we first came here,
戴安娜说她想一直待在这里
and Diana said she wanted to be at this place all the time?
是啊
Yeah.
这是我们的基地
It's our own home base!
我在他们重建时
I took a few late night trips to the construction site
深夜去了几趟工地
while they were rebuilding.
这里真是太棒了
Truly, this is a place of wonder.
不错啊 小芭 干得漂亮
Not bad, Babs. Nice job.
我们可以在这里保护整座城市
We can protect the whole city from here.
坏人根本没有可乘之机
No bad guy stands a chance.
有超级英雄美少女在就不可能
Not with the Super Hero Girls on the case.
超棒的超级英雄
Super awesome super heroness,
我们来了
here we come!
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表