剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
DC超级英雄美少女
第一季 第八集
如果你一直这样跳
If you keep vaulting like that,
今年我们可能会赢金牌
we might actually win gold this year.
在高低杠上摔下来的不是我
Well, it wasn't me who fell on the uneven bars.
优秀 芭比 也许是你跳得最棒
Nice work, Barbi. Maybe your cleanest vault yet.
那好 就这么定了 队长又是我
Good. Then, if it's settled, and I'm captain again,
让我们弄清楚一件事
let's get one thing clear...
等下 我想还有一个女孩
Hang on. I think there's one more girl.
戴安娜·普林斯
Diana Prince.
新来的女孩
Ugh, the new girl.
举起我 北风之神
Lift me, Boreas.
让你冬天的气息把我高高举起
Let your wintery breath keep me aloft.
普林斯
Prince!
也许我们今年应该有联合队长
Maybe we should have co-captains this year.
什么 绝对不行
What? Absolutely not!
那好 恭喜你 普林斯
Okay. Congratulations, Prince!
你是新队长
You're the new team captain.
优秀 芭比
Nice job, Barbi.
如果不是因为戴安娜 我会这么说
Not too often you see a hundred percent in AP Calculus,
大学微积分中不常看到百分
is what I'd be saying if it weren't for Diana over here.
一百零二分 简直不可思议
A hundred and two percent. Incredible!
创下学校新纪录
That's a new school record.
大家好
Hello, everyone!
我家举♥行♥泳池派对
Pool party at my house!
抱歉 芭比 我们要留下来
Sorry, Barbi, we're gonna stay
帮戴安娜装饰舞会
and help Diana decorate for the dance.
加入我们
Join us.
会充满友谊和欢乐
There will be camaraderie and merriment.
戴安娜是最擅长欢乐的人
Diana's the best at merriment.
她会给我们展示她的舞步
And she's totally gonna show us her dance moves.
-她带来了 -天哪 戴安娜太棒了
- And she's bringing-- - Oh, my gosh! Diana's so great!
想得美 老爸
Nice try, Daddy.
私人领域
太快了
Too quick.
太人性化了
Too humane.
太幽默了
Too humorous.
戴安娜·普林斯 完美小姐
Diana Prince, little miss perfect,
我有完美女孩的完美诅咒
well, I've got the perfect curse for the perfect girl.
猎豹当前 她大祸临头
Woe to she in Cheetah's path,
因为她会感受到猎豹的愤怒
for she shall feel the Cheetah's wrath,
用爪和牙 带着怨恨和仇恨
by claw and fang, and with spite and hate,
风驰电掣间 它便决定你的命运
swift as wind, she'll seal your fate!
没用的东西
Useless thing.
我期待着与大家分享
It is with great excitement I anticipate sharing
装饰委员会所做的
what the decorating committee has done.
而且非常兴奋的是
And it is with great excitement
我期待着舞会
I anticipate the dance!
但我不知道怎么跳舞
But I don't know how to dance.
不要害怕 小凯伦
Fear not, young Karen,
因为我有丰富的舞蹈动作
for I possess dance moves that are rich with fleek.
欢迎学习
You're welcome to study them.
*好呀 好呀*
*Oh, yeah, oh, yeah*
*星期五晚上我们要花天酒地*
*We're gonna tear it up On Friday night*
看起来已经有人先"翻天覆地"了
Looks like someone already "Tore it up."
这不好笑 卡拉
That isn't funny, Kara.
不过他们不剪地毯 而是剪海报
Instead of cutting a rug, they cut the posters.
不 这真的不好笑
No, I mean, it's literally not funny.
也许吧 也许是舞蹈
Maybe... Maybe the dance
不该约那么猛的乐队
shouldn't have booked a band that shreds so hard.
卡拉
Kara!
各位 我们最好赶紧
Guys, we better hurry before people think
省得大家觉得可以降票价
they've slashed the ticket prices.
卡拉
Kara!
戴安娜
Diana?
发生了什么事 谁干的
What happened? Who did this to you?
我不知道 有什么东西撞到我了
I don't know. Something knocked into me.
不知从何而来
It came from nowhere.
看到没
Don't you see?
很明显 戴安娜来到大都会
Clearly, someone is suffering from having their status quo
有人正遭受现状翻天覆地的折磨
upended by Diana's arrival in Metropolis,
他们极度的不安全感
and their crippling insecurity
最有可能是由于缺乏父母管教
most likely caused by absentee parenting,
以及缺乏童年的正确榜样
and a lack of proper modeling in childhood,
引发了一个可怕的古老诅咒
has unleashed a horrible ancient curse
它以某种奇怪的猫兽形式出现
that has manifested itself in the form of some weird cat beast
这是在跟踪被感知的敌人 正是戴安娜
that's now stalking the perceived enemy which is Diana!
有个怪物在逍遥法外
There's a monster on the loose!
那我们必须把你送到安全的地方
Then we have to get you somewhere safe.
戴安娜不需要保护
It ain't Diana that needs protecting.
不管它是什么 对这里所有人都是危险的
Whatever it is could be perilous to everyone here.
我们必须设法疏散我们的同学
We must find a way to evacuate our fellow students
不要让他们惊慌
without causing them distress.
不是说没有惊慌吗
What happened to "No distress"?
有效 不是吗
Worked, didn't it?
姑娘们 开始狩猎吧
Come, girls. Let the hunt begin.
我们得去好多地方
We have much territory to cover.
分散吧
Let us split ourselves.
-分散 -是的
- Split up. - Yes, that.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness.
只是一只猫
It's only a cat.
快出来 喵喵
Come on out, kitty-kitty.
真奇怪
That's weird.
算了吧 不管你是谁
Forget it, whatever you are.
我有红外线 废柴
I have infrared vision, sucka.
你觉得你很快
You think you're fast?
我也很快
Well, I'm fast, too.
扎坦娜
Zatanna?
不
Oh, no.
好的
Okay. Okay, okay.
英雄时刻
Hero time!
离她远点 你
Get away from her, you...
猎豹
Cheetah?
猎豹 看来猫落地不只是先落...
Well, Cheetah, it appears cats don't always land on their--
戴安娜 快走
Diana, stay away.
怪物
The monster...
猎豹走了 芭比 你安全了
The Cheetah is gone, Barbi. You're safe now.
戴安娜 这都是我的错
Oh, Diana, this is all my fault.
我放出了猎豹
I released the Cheetah.
你 为什么
You, why?
因为
Because...
我嫉妒你
I was jealous of you.
你不必这样
You needn't be.
一个人的成功并不妨碍另一个人的成功
One person's success does not preclude another's.
嫉妒是个绿眼睛的怪物
Jealousy is a green-eyed monster
如果你不放手的话 它会把你耗尽
that will consume you if you do not let it go.
你说得对 戴安娜
You're right, Diana.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-猎豹 -去吧 戴安娜
- The Cheetah. - Go, Diana.
我没事 去吧
I'm fine. Just go.
超女
Supergirl?
-她听不见你说话 -她会没事的
- She can't hear you. - She'll be fine.
大约七小时后
In about seven hours.
那怪物呢
What about the monster?
它暂时逃走了
She's escaped, for now,
但是 我们肯定还会再见
but surely, we will face her another day.
放手那只绿眼怪物 戴安娜
Let go of the green-eyed monster, eh, Diana?
为什么呢
And why would I ever want to let go of this?
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表