剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
DC超级英雄美少女
第一季 第三十三集
卢瑟先生 欢迎 真是荣幸
Mr. Luthor. Welcome. It's an honor.
准备好了吗
Are we ready?
随时可以 先生
Whenever you are, sir.
启动
Activate
莱克斯挖掘机
The Lexcavator!
知道吗 要我说啊
Uh, you know, if it were up to me,
就把这玩意儿炸成碎片
I'd just blow the whole thing to bits.
但我想这也行
But I guess this works too.
我向英国政♥府♥承诺
I told the British government that
如果我要在巨石阵下面挖
if I was going to dig under Stonehenge,
重大新闻
莱克斯·卢瑟开凿巨石阵
我坚持不破坏纪念碑
I insisted we do it without damaging the monument.
天啊 莱克斯·卢瑟
Ah, man, Lex Luthor.
真伟大
What a guy.
多年来我一直在寻找本特殊的书
You know, I've been searching for this particular text for years.
我希望它所包含的知识
I hope the knowledge it contains
会让世界变得更美好
will help make the world a better place.
莱克斯·卢瑟找到了《永恒之书》
Lex Luthor just found the Book of Eternity!
什么玩意儿
The what of what now'?
《永恒之书》
The Book of Eternity.
1500多年前伟大的魔术师梅林写的
The great Wizard Merlin wrote it over 1,500 years ago.
谁拥有这本书就有了预知的能力
It gives whoever holds it the power to know,
从而控制未来
and thereby control, the future.
古人把它埋在巨石阵下面
The Ancients buried it under Stonehenge
让凡人无法唾手可得
to keep it out of the hands of mortals.
那本书不能落到任何人手里
Nobody should have that book!
连像莱克斯·卢瑟这样的慈善家都不行
Not even a kind-hearted philanthropist like Lex Luthor'?
不 连莱克斯·卢瑟都不行
No. Not even Lex Luthor.
那我们该怎么办 好言相求
So What are we gonna do, ask for it nicely?
他刚花了一大笔钱才弄到那玩意
He just spent a fortune to get that thing.
他不能留着那本书 太危险了
Well, he can't keep it, ifs too dangerous.
我想那只能溜进莱克斯公♥司♥的大楼把书偷走了
Guess we'll just have to sneak into Lexcorp Tower and take it.
你想让我们犯罪
You want us to commit a crime.
不 偷车是犯罪
No. Stealing a car is a crime.
这是朋友们聚在一起制定一个复杂的计划
This is friends coming together to pull ofï' a complicated plan
法律上可疑 但道德层面正确
that is legally dubious but morally correct
互相打趣 穿着很酷的衣服
while trading banter and wearing cool outfits,
伴随着美妙的音乐
all to awesome music!
这是盗窃
This is a heist.
盗窃 盗窃
Heist! Heist! Heist! Heist!
假设这是我们选择的行动方案
Assuming this is the course of action we choose,
我们从哪里开始呢
Where would we even begin?
我天生就是干这个的 各位
I was born for this, you guys!
我有计划 工具 伪装
I have plans, gadgets, disguises.
这个周末我得去哥谭
I mean, I'm supposed to go to my grandma's
我奶奶家
in Gothatn this weekend,
但我相信我逃掉
but I'm sure I can get out of that.
有人认识其他人吗
Does anyone know someone else
能帮我们闯入世界上最为戒备森严
who can help us break into the most heavily fortified,
且科技先进的建筑
technologically advanced building in the world?
我认识
Um, I might.
喵完美
Purrfect.
好吧
Fine.
来吧 送我坐牢
Go ahead, take me in
我就可以实施我的逃跑计划了
so I can start working on my escape plan.
我们不会把你送进监狱
We're not taking you to jail, yet.
但我们有个提议给你
We have a proposition for you.
你帮助我们潜入莱克斯集团
You will help us infiltrate Lexcorp
找回一件很重要的东西
and recover an item of great importance.
如果你这样做 我们就放你走
If you do this, we will let you go.
-但如果你不同意 -那就送你坐牢
- But if you don't... - Boom, straight to the slammer.
等等 我这是被勒索了
Wait, I'm being blackmailed'?
被超级英雄美少女
By the Super Hero Girls'?
不是勒索
It is not blackrnail!
我们只是利用你的情况
We are simply using your situation
让你做一些你通常不会做的事
to make you do something you would not usually do.
亲爱的 这就是教科书般的勒索啊
Sweetie, that is the definition of blackmail.
我喜欢 我同意
I love it! I'm in.
莱克斯集团
好了 听着 计划如下
All right, listen up. Here's our plan.
这本书保存在莱克斯的私人套间里
The book is being kept in Lex's private suite.
只有莱克斯的私人电梯才能进去
The only way in is with Lex's private elevator.
电梯由一名保安和摄像头监管
The elevator itself is protected by a security guard and camera.
我们需要克服这些
We'll need to get past those.
我们还需要莱克斯的个人钥匙卡
We'll also need Lex's personal keycard.
他的指纹 还有他的声音
His thumbprint. And his voice.
莱克斯 规则
Lex. Rules.
多亏了泽塔娜
Thanks to Zatanna,
我们弄到明天莱克斯慈善晚会的入场券了
we have tickets to Lex's charity gala tomorrow.
莱克斯集团
我们晚上8点到 衣着装扮都很时髦
We'll arrive at 8:00 pm. Sharp in dresses and disguises.
我们会看起来华丽丽
We will look spectacular.
然后乐趣开始了
Then the fun begins.
启动
我很有趣
Oh, I'm funny.
扫描
成功
莱克斯 规则
Lex. Rules.
这就是我们的计划
And that is our plan.
现在我们只要动真格的就行了
Now we just have to do it for real.
好啊
Oh, yeah.
-听起来很简单 -太好了
- That sounds easy. - It is wonderful.
我们会看起来很酷的
We are gonna look so cool!
莱克斯集团
莱克斯集团
开始吧
Shall we?
各位
Uh, guys,
-我可能需要一点时间 -开局不错啊
- I may need a moment. -A fine start.
好吧 继续前进
Okay, keep things moving.
各就各位
Assume your positions.
你好啊
Hey there.
我说到哪了
Oh, so where was I?
-打扰了 你好 -没错
- Excuse me. Hi. Hello? - Oh, that's right.
当我意识到大概做了1500个俯卧撑
I was about 1,500 push-ups in when I realized,
知道吗 我可能只是在推动...
you know what, I might just be pushing it--
我很抱歉
I am most sorry.
请原谅我
Excuse me.
我搞到了
I have it.
终于
Finally.
至少还有人在尽职尽责
At least someone is doing their job.
我搞错了
I am mistaken.
这是一张借书证
This is a library card.
你们知道莱克斯的中间名叫约瑟夫吗
Did you know Lex's middle name is Joseph?
意识到...就是我可能只是在推
...realized, you know what, I might be pushing it just...
不好意思 打扰一下
Sorry. Excuse me!
有什么我可以效劳的吗
Can I help you with something?
是的 你可以
Uh, yeah. You can.
无视想和你说话的人
You know, it is very rude to ignore someone
可是相当无礼的
who's trying to talk to you,
尤其是当他们与你格格不入的时候
especially when they are like way out of your league.
好了
Yes!
猫女 小状况
Uh, Catwoman, small problem.
你干吗呢
What are you doing?
现在还不是打架的时候啊
You're not supposed to start the fight yet!
我是不想
I wasn't trying to.
这里的一些客人就是觉得
Some of the guests here just think
他们比别人强
they're better than other people.
没事 没事
We're cool. We're cool.
进来 猫女
Come in, Catwoman.
我就快
I'm almost...
自♥由♥了 棒
Free! Yeah!
这很迷人 但是
Well, this has been enchanting, but--
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表