剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
DC超级英雄美少女
第一季第二十三集
大都会动物园
你们管碳酸饮料叫什么
What do you guys call a carbonated beverage?
苏打
Soda.
我们叫波波
We say pop.
你管喝水的机器叫什么
What do you call a drinking fountain?
饮水口
Bubbler.
我们叫饮水机
We say water fountain.
什么叫虫子会发光
What do you call bugs that light up?
萤火虫
Uh, fireflies?
是的 看
Yeah, see,
大都会也叫萤火虫
we say fireflies in Metropolis, too.
大家吃完了吗
Everyone finished?
书呆子
Nerds!
买♥♥单 谢谢
Check, please.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 来战斗吧
Come, sisters, to battle!
我们不应该叫小芭吗
Shouldn't we call Babs?
蝙蝠女准备好了会加入我们的
Batgirl will join us when she is ready.
你们真的认为
Did you honestly think
这种反♥社♥会♥行为
this sort of antisocial behavior
不会引起我们的注意吗
would not attract our attention?
当然了
Of course, we did.
不然我们为什么要这么做
Why do you think we did it?
看来我们势均力敌啊
Looks like we're evenly matched.
势均力敌
Evenly matched?
别逗我笑
Do not make me laugh--
反正我笑了
Sure made me laugh!
认识一下哈利·奎恩吧
Meet Harley Quinn.
她很有趣
She's fun.
很高兴能给你一些反思
Glad I could give you something to reflect on.
我不明白
I don't get it.
锁定
Gotcha!
特警队来了
Here comes the SWAT team!
看看我的新网站
Check out my new website,
"看看我有啥"炸♥弹♥网
it's www.Look-what-I-got.Bomb!
小芭 怎么了
Oh hey, Babs. What's up?
你想你的朋友了
You just missed your friends.
你说得对 巴里
You're right, Barry.
我真的很想她们
I do miss them.
有人难过我一下就看出来了
I know the blues when I see 'em.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
想尝尝我最新的冰淇淋吗
Wanna try my latest ice cream concoction?
这是一种墨西哥辣椒太妃糖旋转圣代
It's a jalapeno toffee twirl sundae!
谢谢
Thanks.
太难吃了
That's awful!
墨西哥辣椒太多了吗
Too much jalapeno?
太妃糖不够吗
Not enough toffee?
我就知道要多放盐
I knew it needed more salt!
不 不 我喜欢墨西哥辣椒 还有太妃糖
No, no, I like the jalapeno. And the toffee.
但是没办法同时吃啊
I just can't deal with both of them at the same time.
好吧 你可以试试分开享用
Oh, well, maybe you can just enjoy 'em separately?
这样 这样 还是这样
Like this. Or this? Or this?
我可以分开享用
"Maybe I can enjoy them separately..."
是的 我就是这么说的 记得吗
Yeah, that's what I just said, remember?
我得打个电♥话♥
I have to make a call.
看来你们没辙了 超级英雄美少女
Looks like you've been declawed, Super Hero Girls.
哈利 你来结束这场猫捉老鼠的游戏吧
Harley, why don't you put an end to this cat and mouse game?
等等
Oops, hang on.
抱歉 我要接一下
Sorry, gotta take this.
喂 是的 我可以说话
Hello, yeah I can totally talk now.
什么 不 你不能
Uh, what, no, you can't just...
我们正忙着呢
We're in the middle of something here!
芭贝 怎么了
Babsie, what's goin' on?
哈林 你是我的墨西哥辣椒
Harleen! You're my jalapeno!
我的大都会朋友是我的太妃糖
And my Metropolis friends are my toffee!
我不需要同时吃掉你们
And I don't need to eat you both at the same time!
大芭贝 我爱你
Babzadoodles, I love ya,
但我不知道你在说什么
but I got no idea what your talkin' about.
你没发现吗
Don't you see?
你不必和我的大都会朋友相处
You don't have to get along with my Metropolis friends.
我也不需要和你的大都会朋友相处
And I don't have to get along with your Metropolis friends.
我们可以做最好的朋友
We can both still be best friends
然后做我们喜欢的事
and do the stuff we like to do.
-比如去漫画店 -芭贝
- Like go to the comic shop... - Babsie?
或者去滑翔
...or go hang gliding,
-我知道我们没有 -芭贝
- which I know we've never... - Babsie...
干过 但我有这种感觉
...actually done, but I have this feeling--
芭贝
Babsie!
-嗯 -我特别想和你一起滑翔
- Yeah? - There's no one I'd rather hang glide with than you.
我得挂了
Oopsie, gotta run.
这样 或者这样
Or like this. Or, ooh, like this.
巴里
Uh, Barry?
这些原料打包
I'm going to need those ingredients to go.
我得去找我的朋友
I have to find my friends.
什么 你是说她们吗
What, you mean them?
是时候先干掉一个了
Time to uneven the odds.
蝙蝠女
Batgirl!
蝙蝠女
Batgirl!
我以为离开哥谭就不会见到你了
I thought I finally saw the last of you in Gotham.
怎么
What gives?
想念我爆♥炸♥的性格了
Miss my explosive personality?
做梦吧 哈利·奎恩
In your dreams, Harley Quinn!
事实上 我要确保再也见不到你了
In fact, I'm gonna make sure I never see you again!
警♥察♥ 快走
The cops. Let's go!
管它呢
Nuts to that!
不 不 求你了
No, no. Please!
我要用这个打她
I was gonna hit her with this,
然后说我要和你"搭个伴"
and say I'm "Board" With her.
拜托
Please!
你以为我们在哥谭是敌人吗 小丫头
You thought we was enemies in Gotham, Bratgirl?
你还没见识我的手段呢
Well, you ain't seen nothing yet!
完全没有
Not by a long shot!
-蝙蝠女 我 -不 我很抱歉
- Batgirl, I am-- - No, I am so sorry.
我真的 真的 真的很抱歉
I am really, really, really sorry.
我不该抛弃你们
I shouldn't have ditched you guys and--
等等 只有一种方法可以知道我是认真的
Wait. There's only one way to know that I mean it.
我们也很抱歉
We are sorry as well.
我们很高兴你回来了
And we are happy that you have returned.
是啊 再也不要分开了 好吗
Yeah. No more splitting up ever again, okay?
不要和猫女还有她的成员混在一起了
Not with Catwoman and her crew out there.
没错
Totally.
我们现在比以往任何时候都更需要对方
We need each other now more than ever.
我想你们了 SBFF
Aw, I missed you, SBFFs!
最好的超级朋友
Super Best Friends Forever.
没错
Yeah.
漫画店
哈林 我找到了
Harleen, I found it!
《哥谭乌鸦》限♥量♥版第六期
Issue six of the Gotham Crow limited series!
终于啊
Finally!
你的手腕怎么了
Hey, what happened to your wrist?
我
Oh, I, uh...
被吹风机上的绳子勒到了
Gots the cord on the hair dryer caught on it.
你的脖子怎么了
What happened to your neck?
我也是用吹风机
I was, uh, also using a hair dryer
离得有点太近了
and just got a little too close.
你知道
You know...
要是我不知情 我会说
If I didn't know any better, I'd say...
这是一个全新的小丑对蝙蝠侠的印记
That this is a brand spankin' new Joker vs. Batman imprint!
什么 我们一起读吧
What? Let's read it together right now.
看 为什么第一面总是蝙蝠侠
See, why's the first panel always gotta be Batman?
他的剃刀坏了吗
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表