剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
DC超级英雄美少女
第一季 第三十九集
打扰了 迪克主人
Pardon me, Master Dick.
现在就开始写作业了
Getting a head start on your homework?
不是作业 阿尔弗雷德
Oh, it's not homework, Alfred.
我只是想写一份报告
I just felt like writing a report on
关于那些海啸受害者的悲惨困境
the plight of those poor tsunami victims in--
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred!
把大象带到后面来 好吗
Bring the elephant around back, will ya?
当然 布鲁斯主人
Of course, Master Bruce.
布鲁斯 我以为你会帮我写报告
Bruce, I thought you were gonna help me with my report.
对哦 过一会儿吧
Oh, right. Maybe later, huh?
乐队只剩下三个小时了
I've only got the band for three more hours.
这个布鲁斯
Oh, that Bruce.
韦恩必胜
布鲁斯·韦恩最差劲了
Bruce Wayne is the worst.
你总是这么说
You always say that.
你为什么要看这个节目
Why do you even watch this show?
我不知道
Uh, I don't.
我看是因为你喜欢看 我不喜欢
I'm only watching it because you like it. I hate it.
除了那个可怜的小孤儿 迪克·格雷森
Except for that poor little orphan, Dick Grayson.
他超可爱
He's super sweet.
我只希望布鲁斯和维姬这一季能聚在一起
I just hope Bruce and Vicki get together this season.
我得走了 你确定不想来吗
Oh, gotta go. Sure you don't wanna come?
只是两个小时的保姆
It's only two hours of babysitting
而且杰茜非常专业
and Jess is total pro.
不 我今天有很多事要做
Nah. I got lots to do today.
那好吧 再见
Okay then. Bye.
阿尔弗雷德 把鱼子酱加满
Alfred, refill the caviar fountain.
生日宴会邀请函
我以前从没看过这么多孩子
I've never babysat so many kids before.
我们怎么办
How will we manage it?
很难控制局面
Well, it can be tough to keep things under control.
重要的是要记住
The important thing to remember is
孩子们渴望引导
that kids crave guidance.
只要你是成年人 孩子们通常都会乖乖的
As long as you're the adult, the kids usually fall in line.
相信我 我在大都会保姆网上
Trust me, I'm the proud owner of a rare and coveted
拥有鲜为人见的五星好评
five-star review on MetropoSits.Com
没错 没错 令人印象深刻
Yes, yes. It is impressive.
好了 别紧张 凯伦
Now, don't be nervous, Karen.
是你 你 你是
You? You... You. You're...
阿尔弗雷德·彭尼沃斯 为您效劳
Alfred Pennyworth, at your service.
欢迎来到韦恩庄园东院
Welcome to Wayne Manor East.
那我把游泳池放在另一个旁边
So, then I put the pool next to the other pool,
但这意味着得给那片湖挪地方
but that meant the lake had to move.
生日宴会陪护人到了 先生
The birthday chaperones have arrived, sir.
太好了 今天是谁的生日
Excellent. Uh, who's birthday is it?
迪克主人的 先生
Uh, Master Dick's, sir.
当然了 我想我给他买♥♥了点好东西
Ah, of course. I assume I got him something nice?
一如既往 先生
As always, sir.
这位就是过生日的寿星男孩
And here's the birthday boy himself.
迪克·格雷森
Master Dick Grayson.
这几位他的朋友 科丽 维克多 加菲和瑞秋
These are his friends, Kory, Victor, Garfield and Rachel.
孩子们
Hi, kids.
我是杰茜 这位是凯伦
I'm Jess and this is Karen.
生日快乐 迪克
Happy birthday, Dick!
谢谢你 杰茜小姐
Thank you, Miss Jess.
阿尔弗雷德 给布鲁斯的手♥机♥
Alfred! To the Bruce-mobile.
我能给你们一些建议吗
May I suggest a few guidelines?
为了安全起见
For their safety, the children
不应该允许孩子们进东院
should not be permitted in the east wing.
漂浮装置在泳池边 预先充气
Floatation devices are by the pool, pre-inflated.
必须使用橱柜上的安全栓
The safety latches on the cabinets must be used...
请不要给小科丽糖
And please refrain from giving sugar to little Kory.
她不适合吃糖
It doesn't particularly agree with her.
科丽不吃糖 知道了
No sugar for Kory. Got it!
很好 祝你们好运
Excellent. Well, then, good luck.
我们是泰坦少年
We're the Tween Titans!
祝我生日快乐
Happy birthday to me.
泰坦少年们 点名
Titans, roll call!
星火
Starfire!
钢骨
Cyborg!
乌鸦
Raven!
野兽小子
Beast Boy!
还有我 罗宾
And me, Robin.
我们是不会听你们指挥的
And you can't tell us what to do!
是的 我们大了 不需要保姆
Yeah, we're too old for babysitting.
而且相当强大
And too powerful.
好吧 我觉得这些孩子可能有超能力
Okay... So, I think these kids might have powers.
我们也有啊
Well, so do we.
只有这样才行了
There's only one thing to do.
不 凯伦
No. Karen...
他们还年轻 他们什么都不知道
They're young. They don't know any better.
而且 我们是这里的成年人
Besides, we are the adults here.
我们不能跟他们一般见识
We mustn't stoop to their level.
我们唯一需要的力量是
The only powers we need are the powers of
耐心 理解
patience, understanding...
给所有孩子智慧 无论是超人还是其他人
...and the wisdom to give all children, super or otherwise,
有足够的自♥由♥表达自己
plenty of freedom to express themselves.
我妈说孩子们需要设界限
My mom says kids need boundaries.
亲爱的凯伦
Oh, sweet Karen.
界限只会阻止事情的发展
Boundaries only keep things from growing.
用爱来对待他们 他们就会乖乖听话
Treat them with love and they'll fall right in line.
学着点 孩子们
Watch and learn. Hey, kids!
大家想怎么认识新朋友
How would you like to get to know your new best pals,
杰茜小姐和凯伦小姐
Miss Jess and Miss Karen?
看 孩子们喜欢你和他们交流
See, kids love it when you try to connect with them.
乌鸦
Raven.
作为你的保姆 我对你的感受很感兴趣
As your babysitter, I'm interested in your feelings.
你有什么想分享的吗
Is there anything you'd like to share?
在阿查拉斯的黑暗世界里
In the dark realm of Azarath,
我的保姆是个骗人的八条腿蜘蛛
my babysitter was the deceitful eight-legged Spider Gorgon.
好了 够亲密了
Okay. Enough bonding.
谁喜欢派对游戏
Who likes party games?
看到吗 凯伦 如果你重新引导孩子们天生的高能量
See, Karen? If you redirect kids' naturally high energy,
你不仅控制住他们
you not only keep them under control
且赢得了他们的感激和尊重
but you earn their gratitude and respect.
重新定向时间
Re-direction time.
打我 打我
Do me! Do me!
那什么 各位 我们直奔主题吧
Tell you what, guys, let's just cut to the chase.
我的 我的 我的
Mine! Mine! Mine!
不 不 不能吃糖
No, no, no. No sugar!
玩个其他游戏吧 比如
How about another game, like...
-现在就玩 -好主意
- Now maybe? - Great idea.
但首先 我们得把这烂摊子收拾干净
But first, we've got to clean up this mess.
对吧 孩子们
Right, kids?
在黑暗的世界里
In the dark realm,
捣乱的孩子会被喂恶魔
children who make messes are fed to the demons.
听起来像是有人想做志愿者
Sounds like someone's volunteering.
非常成熟 乌鸦 谢谢
Very mature, Raven. Thank you.
你做完了就来加入我们
Come join us when you're finished.
对不起 杰茜
Sorry Jess.
我以为给驴安尾巴能让他们冷静下来
I thought pin the tail on the donkey would calm them down.
-打赌我可以 -打赌你做不到
- Bet you I can. - Bet you you can't.
这不太好
That can't be good.
快跳 快跳
Go! Go! Go!
别跳 别跳 别跳
Don't go! Don't go! Don't go!
我会飞
I can fly!
是啊
Oh, yeah!
我打赌你不会变飞艇滑雪
I bet you can't do a flying Jet Ski.
打赌我能
Bet I can!
该吃生日蛋糕了
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表