剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
是 我知道
Yes. I know.
他这样做只是在掩饰自己
He's keeping them up to cover himself.
失陪一下
Excuse me?
多恩
Dorn?
我在巴黎
I'm in Paris.
我需要跟你谈谈
I need to speak with you.
不 我不行
No, I can't.
这不是请求
I didn't say it would be nice to speak with you,
我们必须谈谈
I said I need to.
关于什么
About?
你儿子 艾蒂安
Your son, Etienne.
好的
Okay.
后边的房♥间能用吧
So the room back there's okay?
左手边
To the left.
-要我帮忙吗 -多谢
- Can I help you? - Thanks.
卡尔 我得去个地方
Carl, I need to go somewhere.
和线人见面
Meet with a source.
好吧 我处理这边
Yeah. Yeah, I got this.
希克曼
Hickman.
犯罪现场的照片
The crime scene photos.
巴黎
Paris.
伦敦
London.
罗马 都柏林 每个场景 每具尸体
Rome. Dublin. Every scene, every body.
你是苏格兰场的[伦敦警♥察♥厅总部] 对吧
You're Scotland Yard, right?
我们叫伦敦警视厅 不过没错
We call it the MET, but, yeah.
你能进入他们的数据库吗
You have access to their databases?
可以
Yeah.
我们知道这人是移♥动♥作案 对吧
We know this guy is mobile, right?
四具尸体 四个不同国家
Four bodies, four different countries.
但如果失踪的女性
But what if the women missing
并非来自尸体被发现的国家呢
aren't from the country they were found in?
要是失踪者来自前一个国家呢
What if the missing women are from the previous one?
你是说我们在巴黎找到的女孩
You mean like the girl we found in Paris
-可能是从伦敦来的吗 -没错
- could be from London? - Yeah.
也许你在苏格兰场的朋友
Maybe your friends at the Yard
可以将巴黎女孩
could recheck our Paris girl...
和英国失踪人口重新比对
with missings from the U.K.?
是 也许管用
Yeah. Yeah, that might work.
坚持住 安玛丽
Hang on, Anne-Marie.
好吧 这就是后果
Okay, that happened.
我需要思考
I need to think.
这就是后果 杰拉尔德
This is what happens, Gerald.
这就是失控的后果
This is what happens without control.
我就知道你醒着
I thought you'd be awake.
帕德玛 你能等一下吗
Padma! Can you hold on a sec?
你还记得真是太好了
That's sweet of you to remember.
不 其实我正在巴黎办案
Uh, no, actually, I'm in Paris on a case.
我本来也不喜欢庆祝
You know I don't really like to celebrate anyway.
谢谢 帕德玛 我也想你
Thanks, Padma. I miss you, too.
谢谢 谢谢你打电♥话♥来
Cheers. Thanks for the call.
伙计们 准备好了
Okay, guys, it's ready.
好戏来了
Here goes.
太厉害了 塞巴斯蒂安
That is pretty impressive, Sebastian.
若是在更可控的环境下
In a more controlled environment,
我们甚至可以寻找漏掉的证据
we could even look for evidence that was missed.
现在我们需要的是一个混♥蛋♥的图像
Right, now what we need is an image of one wanker.
这人会在不引人注意的情况下
This guy would've gotten as close as possible
尽可能靠近现场
without attracting attention.
在封锁线之外对吧 距离适中
Yeah. Outside the tape, right? That's a good distance.
我放宽到最大限度
Let me widen it out to the limit of the scan.
我漏掉了什么吗
Okay, am I missing something?
如果你漏了 我也是
If you are, I am, too.
那是什么
What's that?
那是犯罪现场的入口
Oh, that's the entrance to the crime scene.
那儿不是有个警卫吗
Wasn't there a guard there?
我们拉近看看
Let's have a closer look.
我记得他
Yeah. I remember him.
-年轻小伙 -任何人想
- Young guy. - And anyone trying--
进入现场 都得先经过他
to get into the scene would've had to talk to him.
这样来说
So this makes
这警卫可能是我们的第一目击人
this guard potentially our first eye-witness.
安玛丽认识他 他叫
Anne-Marie knew him. His name was--
拉冯
Laffont.
实习警员安托万·拉冯
Cadet Antoine Laffont.
好吧 我去和他谈谈
All right, well, I'll go and talk to him.
我跟你一起去 我们应该一同行事
I'll go with you. We should stay paired up.
我有点觉得我们需要一些
I'm starting to think we need to rely on
警♥察♥最不应该依赖的...
the worst thing a cop ever has to...
运气
luck.
-晚上好 先生 -晚上好
- Bonsoir, monsieur. - Bonsoir.
但我得提醒你
Though I warn you,
我就会这么点法语
that is close to the limit of my French.
美国人
American?
猜对了 我是外交使团的工作人员
Guilty. I'm with the diplomatic corps.
这是一辆使♥馆♥的公务车
This is an embassy vehicle.
我看到车牌了
I see the plates.
刚修好了个爆胎
I had a flat I fixed,
现在有点赶时间
and I'm sort of in a hurry.
怎么会有血迹
Where'd the blood come from?
这有点搞笑
This is so funny.
我在
I was,
我在拧螺丝
I was tightening the bolts,
手滑了 打到了我自己的脸
and my hand slipped, and I hit myself in the face.
我的鼻子比较敏感
My nose is very sensitive.
很容易流血
It bleeds very easily.
看到了吧
See?
我并非故意这么失礼
I don't mean to be disrespectful,
但我真的应该上路了
but I really should be getting back on the road.
谢谢
Merci.
我可以帮你
I'll help.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
那个 就像我说的 已经修好了
I... It's-- as I said, it's fixed.
打开后备箱
Open the trunk.
不!
No!
我宁可让你把它放到后座上
I'd rather you put it in the back seat.
那会刮坏皮革的
It will tear your leather.
大使的行李箱
The-- the ambassador's suitcases
和个人物品在后备箱里
and personal items are in that trunk.
那些东西绝对不能损坏
I cannot allow them to be damaged.
我宁可把后座刮坏
I would rather damage these seats
也不想把大使的帽箱磨坏
than the ambassador's hat boxes.
否则的话...
The rich cow...
那个富婆会立马让我拎着包滚蛋
She would have me sacked within the hour.
非常感谢 警官
Thank you so much, officer.
你真是个大好人
That is very kind of you.
谢谢 非常感谢
Merci. Merci beaucoup.
-晚安 -晚安
- Bonsoir. - Bonsoir.
他是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
He's a Russian.
前陆军上校
An ex-colonel of the army.
二十年前转入地下工作
Went underground about 20 years ago...
拥有全套武器装备
Took an armory...
身边还有一群对他绝对忠诚的下属
and a cadre of very loyal officers with him.
迪米特洛夫
Dimitrov.
亚历山大·迪米特洛夫
Alexander Dimitrov.
你确定吗
You're sure?
我认识我的线人很久了
I have known my source for a very long time...
他们很肯定
and they are sure.
你信任他们吗
Do you trust them?
信任
Yes.
除此之外 路易斯
But more than that, Louis...
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表