剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
How long will that take?
你还有更重要的地方要去吗
You have somewhere more important to be?
自从到这里 你已经看了两次手表
You've checked your watch twice since you got here.
不 我没有其他地方要去
No. I have nowhere to be.
还有多久
How much time do you have
你就要把这件事儿报告给保险公♥司♥
before you need to report this to the insurance company?
保险公♥司♥
Insurance?
马丽安斯基先生
Mr. Marianski,
你肯定为重要的东西都投保了吧
you must insure your valuables?
你给马克西姆投保了吗
Did you buy an insurance on Maxim?
凯若琳
Caroline...
通常像你前夫这种地位的人
Usually, a man in your ex-husband's position
都会为自己的家人投绑♥架♥险的
takes out an insurance policy, a kidnap policy, on his family.
他应该也帮你投了
He probably has one on you as well.
真的吗
Is that true?
如你所说 小心为妙
As you say, it was prudent.
但我们已经不是夫妻了
But we're not married any longer.
帮谁投保都行的
You can buy insurance on anyone.
你个冷血的混♥蛋♥
You cold bastard.
事实上 女士 绑♥架♥险
Actually, madame, kidnap insurance
可以确保
provides certainty that,
类似情况发生时
if something like this should happen,
赎金可以尽快准备好
the ransom money would be readily available.
还可以尽量减少双方交涉次数
It also tends to keep negotiations to a minimum.
让赎金支付更像是商业交易
Makes it more of a business transaction.
你可能有无数个恨你前夫的理由
You probably have a million reasons to hate your ex-husband,
但不应该因为这个恨他
but this should't be one of them.
能单独聊聊吗
May I have a moment with you, please?
"无数个"恨我的理由
"Millions of reasons" to hate me?
离婚三年后
Three years after a divorce,
一定有很多年轻人帮你有钱的前妻忘记过去
a rich ex-wife should have a string of young guys helping her forget,
但她还是很生你的气
but she's still really pissed at you.
她肯定不会无缘无故对你生这么久的气
That kind of anger is earned.
现在 我更关心芯片
Right now, I'm more concerned about the chip.
芯片
Chip?
你儿子身上有追踪芯片 对吧
Your son has a tracer chip in him, right?
我不会...
I wouldn't--
你不说谎的话事情会容易很多
Things are gonna go so much easier if you don't lie to me.
你戴着一块两万三千美元的手表
You're wearing a $23,000 watch.
那又怎样
So?
是假的 子表盘完全不对
It's a fake. The sub-dial is all wrong.
内壁应该是金的 而不是白色的
The inner wall should be gold, not white.
表身厚了一半
It's too thick by half.
但仿得已经不错了 很专业
But it's a good fake, it's a professional fake,
这个仿的肯定也不便宜
and they don't come cheap either,
这就说明
which suggests
你...很喜欢表面风光
that you... you like to look good,
但你还是能省则省的
but you're not above saving a buck.
如果被投保人身上有定位芯片
Kidnap insurance gives a discount
那么投保绑♥架♥险时会有优♥惠♥
when the insured has a locator chip,
我猜你肯定选择了这个
and I'm guessing that you went for that option.
不能让她知道
She can't know.
她肯定会知道的
Oh, she most definitely will know,
但我们目前的问题
but our problem right now
是芯片制♥造♥商没告诉你的那部分
is what the chip-makers don't tell you.
我说 你给我快点
Hey! Hurry up, I said!
外套 马上脱
Jacket! Now!
他们可能是职业绑♥架♥犯
These are probably professional kidnappers.
他们知道马克西姆的安保等级
Knowing the level of Maxim's security,
也会知道可能有芯片
they'll expect a chip, too.
他们会让他脱得一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
They'll get rid of every shred of clothing, down to his skin.
然后是眼镜 首饰 穿孔物 修复物
Then glasses, jewellery, piercings, prosthetics--
任何可能藏有设备的东西
anything removable that could hide a device.
最后 他身上真的什么都不剩时
Finally, when he's completely stripped,
他们会扫描他以确保没有其它电子设备
they'll scan him to check for any electronics.
他们一定会发现追踪芯片的
And they're going to find it.
问题是
Question is--
追踪设备是他随身携带的
is the tracking device something that he carries,
还是植入他体内了的
or did you have it implanted inside him?
你在他体内放了追踪设备
You put a tracking device inside him?
是为了保护他
For his own protection.
什么时候的事
When did you do this?
他去明斯克找我时
When he visited me in Minsk.
你让俄♥罗♥斯♥医生把我们儿子开膛破肚
A Russian doctor cut open our son?
可能更像是一种注射
It was probably more like an injection.
什么魔鬼才会那样做
What kind of monster does that?
有一心为了他安全的魔鬼吗
I'm a monster for wanting him safe?
你想要的就只有省钱
They only thing you wanted is to save money!
你是指雇佣
You mean like hiring
那些一无是处的法国保安吗
those useless French security men?
总比你用的那些暴徒强
Better than the gorillas you use.
我看的出来你的人有多好
I can see how much better your people are.
行了
All right,
围观你们俩吵架很有意思
while watching you two has been thoroughly enjoyable,
但我们该把注意力转向你儿子了
why don't we start focusing on your son?
如果他们发现追踪设备会怎么办
What will they do if they find it, the tracking device?
不知道 现在很难说
I don't know. It's hard to tell at this point.
-告诉我真♥相♥ -什么真♥相♥
- Well, tell me the truth! - The truth about what?
一楼有四具尸体
We have four dead on the first floor.
你要去看看吗
Do you mind checking it out?
好的
Yeah, sure.
受害人植入了可追踪装置
The victim has a tracer implant.
-有序列号♥吗 -有
- Do we know the tag I.D.? - I have it.
我这就去查
Just give me a second to set up.
那些混♥蛋♥手法纯熟
These wankers are efficient.
八枪 四个人
Four dead, eight shots.
干净利落
Clean...
冷酷无情
Cold.
保镖
Bodyguard.
门卫
Bouncer.
保镖
Bodyguard.
那女孩是什么人
Who's the girl?
好像是个普通人
She looks like a civilian.
可能当时她跟目标在一起
Maybe she was with the target.
你为什么要杀了她
Why did you kill her?
闭嘴
Shut up.
知道那个被枪杀的女孩
Do we know who that girl was,
是谁吗
the one they shot?
她叫罗拉
She was called Laure.
是马克西姆的女朋友
Maxim's girlfriend.
他们交往多久了
How long had they been together?
六个月了
Six months.
她是个来自郊区的拜金女
She was a gold-digger from the banlieue.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
她恨他十岁以来交往的所有女朋友
She hates all his girlfriends, since he was 10 years old.
不然一个28岁的人怎么会跟一个青少年交往
Why else would a 28-year-old be dating a teenager?
他下周就二十岁了 而且他爱她
He'll be 20 next week and he's in love with her.
得了吧 那个年纪的男孩
Oh, stop. At that age,
对女孩都是见一个爱一个
boys are in love with every girl.
查到了 那个追踪设备
I have it... the tracking device.
在移♥动♥吗
Is it moving?
看来没有
Doesn't seem to be.
能定位吗
Can you get a location?
可以 它在
Yep. It's at...
戛纳的博勒加德大街
Avenue Beauregard in Cannes.
博勒加德大街
你确定吗
Are you sure?
那里对你们有什么特殊意义吗
What does that mean to you?
那是我们的...
It's our--
她的住址
her address.
她家的别♥墅♥
The family villa.
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表