剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
发给欧洲当局
to the major European authorities.
幸运的话
If we're lucky,
可以辨认受害人身份了
we will be able to start victim identification.
马上去办
On it.
汤米和伊娃
Tommy and Eva,
你们到波兰看到那车就通知我
let me know when you've seen the car in Poland.
是 长官
Yes, sir. Okay.
你找我吗
You're already looking for me?
那是什么
What is that?
柏林周边一处垃圾场
A dumping ground... outside Berlin.
天啊
My God...
这画面
That image...
受害人来自德国
The victims appear to be from Germany,
捷克和波兰
the Czech Republic and Poland.
开庭前你有时间去吗
Do you have the time to go before the court?
去处理这个吗
For that?
当然
Yes.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian...
那是什么
What's that?
那边
Right there.
对
Yeah.
好像是在第一具尸体下面
Looks like there is something under where the first body was.
-凯特琳 -怎么了
- Kathrin? - Yeah?
-下面那里 -嗯
- Right down there. - Yeah.
-看到没有 -看到了
- See it? - Yeah.
在那里的时间不是太久
Couldn't have been there long.
否则会很快分解的
It would have decomposed fast.
是家路边餐馆
It's from a road-side diner.
离这里只有二十公里
That's just 20 kilometers from here.
有点奇怪对不对
Kind of odd, isn't it?
尸体上有DNA 墓里留下纸板火柴
DNA on the body, matchbooks in the grave.
除了埋掉她
Outside of burying her,
弃尸的人显然没想过要毁尸灭迹
whoever dumped her didn't much care about evidence.
对
No.
服务员对她没什么印象
Waitress barely remembers her.
他们经常见到奇怪发型的年轻女孩
Apparently, they get a lot of young girls with clown hair.
我都快忘记你的玩笑了
I forgot about your jokes.
塞巴斯蒂安 监控摄像头
Sebastian, surveillance camera.
能拿到录像吗
Can you access that?
国际刑事法♥院♥为什么
What's the interest of the ICC
对遗弃在波兰的车感兴趣
in an abandoned vehicle in Poland?
冷却剂
Coolant.
抱歉
Excuse me?
-他这是... -等等...
- What is he... - Hang on, just...
散热器软管上有刺孔
There's a puncture in the radiator hose.
大而整洁 很不自然
Too big, too clean to be natural.
肯定是人为的
That's man-made.
车开一段时间后
You drive a while,
发动机过热 然后...
the engine overheats, and...
就故障了 我们德国人都这么说
Kaputt, as our German would say.
这种V6引擎和发动机大约能行驶...
These V6 TDIS would probably make...
最多四十公里
40 kilometers, max.
对
Yeah.
我们看看
Let's see.
方圆四十公里内
40 kilometers radius...
什么都没有
Nothing...
这里
Here.
看上去是个休息站
Yeah, looks like a rest stop.
服务员说那个女孩是日落时分进去的
Waitress says the girl was inside around sunset.
也就是说下午五点左右
So what, around 5:00 P.M.?
你好 红发女
Hello, Red.
他好像有兴趣
He seems interested.
这种事老婆可不答应
Uh-oh, wifey ain't having that.
干得好
Good for her.
看
Look.
是他们在波兰发现的遗弃汽车
It's the abandoned car they found in Poland.
看着眼熟
Looks familiar.
他右手上的纹身很特别
That is a very distinctive-looking tattoo on his right arm.
我一会儿将图片传给各地警局
I'll get a picture of it out on the wire.
跑车车牌看不清
I can't read the sports car plate.
有了
Here we go.
斯文和桑德拉·李比希
All right, Sven and Sandra Liebig.
可以问问他们有没有看到
We can ask if they saw anything.
柏林
Berlin.
故乡
Home.
但愿他们在家
Let's hope they're home.
好像是要去度假的
Looked like they were going on vacation.
在的话最好是把他们分开
If they're here, it'd be a good idea to separate them.
不必让他们影响彼此的记忆
No sense having them influence each other's memory.
这件事你来处理是吗
You're going to handle this, right?
不是
No.
他们只是目击证人
They're just witnesses.
跟德国警官谈的话他们会更舒服一些
They'll feel far more comfortable talking to German officers.
他说得对
He's right.
我负责妻子
I'll take the wife.
你拒绝搭载这个女孩
You refused this girl a ride.
拒绝
Refused?
什么意思
What do you mean by that?
你没让她搭你的车
Well, you didn't give her a ride.
你是说是我的错吗
Are you saying it is my fault?
不是 我只是...
No, I was just...
我通过监控看到的
I saw it on the security camera.
你跟她说不行
You told her no.
她叫伊冯
Her name was Ivonne.
我想让她搭车的 可我妻子
And I wanted to, but my wife...
我不让她搭我们的车
I said she couldn't ride with us.
难道我们要半路让一个陌生人搭车吗
I mean, we're going to pick up a stranger in the middle of nowhere?
应该不会
I wouldn't think so.
不仅因为她是个陌生人
Not only was this a stranger,
劳拉也跟我们一起
we had Lara with us.
我们的女儿
Our baby.
当然 很明智
Of course. That's smart.
我拒绝她 斯文有点不高兴
Well, Sven seemed to have a problem with my saying no.
我们吵了一架
We had a fight.
和谁
Who?
你和那个女孩吗
You and the girl?
我为什么要跟那个女孩吵架
Why would I fight with the girl?
我只是想弄明白你什么意思
I just wanted to know what you meant.
-我和我妻子... -我们吵了一架
- My wife and I... - We had a fight.
有肢体冲突吗
Was it physical?
当然没有 没有
Oh. Oh, of course not. No, no.
这伤是...
This was from...
滑雪时滑倒造成的
I fell. Skiing.
滑雪时滑倒造成的
I fell, skiing.
我们假期去滑雪了
We were on a skiing holiday,
那是我们去那里的唯一原因
and that's the only reason we were out there.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
我们继续谈那次争吵
Let's just get back to the fight.
争吵的起因是什么
What was it about?
夫妻之间总会有的那点事
What married couples fight about.
我单身 请说详细些
I'm single. Enlighten me.
是关于
It was about...
那个女孩 伊冯
The girl, Ivonne.
和她有什么关系
What about her?
我老婆 吃醋了
My wife, she got jealous.
因为你和伊冯调情吗
Because you flirted with her?
他肯定和她调情了
He definitely flirted with her.
所以你拒绝让她搭车吗
So that's why you refused her a ride?
我们当时挤在一起
We were crammed as it was.
当时还有很大空间
There was plenty of room.
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表