剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
那是伊娃
That was Eva.
她和塞巴斯蒂安在一辆两天前被烧焦的车里
Her and Sebastian found a wreck from two days ago
发现了一具遗骸
of a burned up car.
然后呢
And?
她确信那是安玛丽的
She's sure it's Anne-Marie's.
阿♥拉♥贝拉 阿♥拉♥贝拉
Arabela! Arabela ...
我的上司 他攻击了我
It was my boss. He attacked me.
-他帮了他 -吉诺维斯逃走了
- He helped him. - Genovese Escaped.
我要回巴黎了
I'm going back to Paris.
-你说什么 -坐下一辆火车回去
- Excuse me? - On the next Train back.
路易斯出事了 极有可能
Louis is in trouble. There is every possibility
明天下午他就会死
that he'll be dead by tomorrow afternoon.
如果你还想让丹尼尔夫妇活下去
If you ever want to see Daniels alive again,
就把我大舅子带到这里来
I want my brother in law brought here.
-我办不到 -给你24小时
- I can not. - You have 24 hours.
她能活下来吗
Will she survive?
我不知道
I don't know.
-毫无起色 -她会醒过来吗
- No change. - Will she wake up?
他们说不确定
Well, they say they're not sure,
-但我觉得希望不大 -那是安玛丽吗
- but I don't think so. - Is that Anne-Marie?
-不是 -这个女人是从事故现场离开的
- No. - This woman walked away from accident.
我们追查了她的行踪
We followed her tracks.
或许她是安玛丽救下的两名女性之一
Maybe she's one of the two women Anne-Marie saved.
她带她们俩一起离开的
She left with two.
之前搜查现场的当地警♥察♥
There were some locals at the scene
现在正在排查还有没有其他人
now searching the area for anyone else.
她肯定还活着
She have to be out there.
不可能就这么凭空消失
She couldn't have just disappeared.
有一具尸体
There's a body.
尸体
A body?
有一具车祸现场带回来的无名女尸
An unidentified female from the crash.
抱歉 我以为你知道
I'm sorry. I thought you knew.
为什么没查出身份
Why is she not identified?
-她严重烧伤 -她在停尸间
- She's badly burned. - She's in the morgue.
我得去看看
I need to see her.
伊娃 等等 这不是个好主意
Eva, wait, it's not a good idea.
-希克曼 -吉诺维斯来电♥话♥了
- Hickman? - Genovese Called.
他逃走了吗
He escaped?
西格尔的上司是他的人 从背后偷袭了她
Seeger's boss was working for him. Hit her from behind.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
伊娃和塞巴斯蒂安现在在哪
Where are Eva and Sebastian right now?
他们跟我们都在医院
They are here with us at the hospital.
十五分钟后我会到停机坪坐直升机
I'll be at the heliport for chopper in 15.
你要去追捕吉诺维斯吗
You're going after the Genovese?
不 那件事得缓缓了
No, it's gonna have to wait.
我们要去巴黎 路易斯出事了
We've got to go to Paris. Louis is in trouble.
什么 出什么事了
What, what's going on?
见面再谈 去等着
I'll tell you about it when I see you. Just be ready.
-放我出去 -离门远点
- Let me out of here! - Back away from the door!
放我走 放我走 我丈夫...
Let me go, let me go, my husband...
你丈夫正在我手里
Your husband is here with me!
你要是不让开 我就把他大卸八块
If you don't back away, I will gut him right here!
-让开 -好
- Back off! - Okay!
好
Okay!
好 我退后了
Okay, I'm back!
路易斯 路易斯
Louis? Louis...
亲爱的...
Oh my love ...
坚持住 路易斯
Stay with me. Louis?
伊娃
Eva?
我不敢打开
I can't open it.
-是她吗 汤米 -我不知道
- Is it her, Tommy? - I don't know.
他们得检测DNA 安玛丽的妈妈正赶来
They have to check her DNA. Anne-Marie's mother is on her way.
-必须要有所证明 -我同意
- There has to be proof. - I agree.
但我们得走了 探长出事了
But we need to go. Major is in trouble.
越界追踪 第二季第一集
你说西格尔的上司攻击了她
You said Seeger's boss hit her?
是的 她被打了头
Aye. She has a lump on her head,
但比起伤势 她的内疚更甚一些
but she feels more responsible than hurt.
我们让她陪着安玛丽车祸现场的受伤女性
We left her with the injured woman we found at Anne-Marie's accident.
很好
Good.
那场车祸没什么好的
There was nothing good about the accident.
让她有点事做
She has something to do.
总好过让她一直胡思乱想
Time to think is not always helpful.
法国 巴黎
时间截止到明天下午一点
We have until 1 p.m. tomorrow.
否则就得帮一个战犯越狱
Or help a war criminal escape prison?
绝不能让那种事发生
Which is not going to happen.
要是我们没找到少校和他的妻子
If we don't find the Major and his wife ...
迪米特洛夫就会杀了他们
Dimitrov will execute the two of them.
路易斯跟这个战犯有什么关系
What does Louis have to do with this war criminal,
这个巴道夫
this...this Bardov?
巴道夫是迪米特洛夫的大舅子
Bardov is Dimitrov's brother-in-law,
而迪米特洛夫应该是害死路易斯的儿子
and Dimitrov is responsible for the death of
艾蒂安的人
Louis' son, Etienne.
迪米特洛夫杀了丹尼尔探长的儿子吗
Dimitrov killed Major Daniel's son.
是他派人做的 是的
Well, he's responsible for it, yes.
好吧 我们还有不到十九小时了
Right. We have less than 19 hours,
可是如果我没遗漏什么的话
but unless I'm missing something,
我们目前完全毫无头绪
we have absolutely no idea where to start.
不 有个跟我们有交情的人
No, we have a relationship with someone
也许能给我们指明正确的方向
who maybe able to point us in the right direction.
-是吗 -你认识他 列弗·马丽安斯基
- We do? - Well, you know him. Lev Marianski.
那个俄♥国♥商人 我们...
The Russian businessman. We,
我们在法国南部救了他儿子
we rescued his son in the south of France.
-对 那起绑♥架♥案 -他为什么愿意帮我们
- Right, the kidnapping. - Why would he help us?
他正在过来的路上 带了些
Well, he's on his way here right now
他觉得也许能给你们点线索
with what he thinks he might give you an idea
关于迪米特洛夫会把高价值人♥质♥们关押在哪的东西
as to where Dimitrov would hold high-value hostages.
帮助我们
Helping us...
对马丽安斯基先生来说可能会非常危险
could be very dangerous for Mr. Marianski.
他跟我说得很清楚
He...he made it clear to me that
他知道会面临的所有风险
he was aware of all the risks.
这间办公室现在交给你
This field office is at your disposal.
如果他们有任何不能提供的
If there's anything they can't provide, just...
打给我来给你搞定
call me and it'll be yours.
-你不留下吗 -我必须去国际刑事法♥院♥
- You are not staying? - I have to go to the ICC.
迪米特洛夫知道 自巴道夫被监禁以来
Dimitrov knew that I had taken Bardov
他被我从监狱
out of custody eleven times
转移出来十一次
since he is been incarcinated.
而其中只有七次是正式的
And only seven of those were official.
他在国际刑事法♥院♥监狱里有眼线
He has a source inside the ICC prison.
没错 很有必要做些看起来
Yes, so it is essential that at least it appear
我在安排转移他的工作
that I'm making all the arrangements for his transfer.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
多恩
Dorn?
路易斯知道
Did Louis know
他们儿子被杀都是因为瑞贝卡吗
Rebecca is the reason that their son was murdered?
巴道夫是名战犯
Bardov is a war criminal.
如果这事关他的监禁
If this is about his imprisonment,
而路易斯与之无关
and Louis has nothing to do with that,
那就是瑞贝卡
then it's Rebecca.
是瑞贝卡向你起诉了他
It's Rebecca who prosecuted him with you.
-对吧 -不
- Right? - No.
-不是吗 -不 路易斯不知道
- No? - No, Louis doesn't know.
如果你能保守秘密
And I would appreciate it
直到我找到合适的机会告诉他
if you could keep it between the two of us
我会很感激的
until I can find a suitable time to tell him.
谢谢你 希克曼
Thank you, Hickman.
别过来
Stay away from us.
玩你真是件有趣的事
I will enjoy so much playing with you.
-希克曼警探 -马丽安斯基先生
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表