剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, God! They don't know! They don't know where he is!
让他们好好工作
Let them work!
没事的 没事的 交给他们处理
It's okay. It's okay. Let them work.
还能跟踪到赎金 对吧
We still have a good track, right?
还在一直往北走
Still going straight north.
安玛丽 算一下我们还有多长时间
Anne-Marie, calculate the exact amount of time we have left!
精确的时间
The exact amount!
-伙计们 -你说 汤米
- Guys? - Go, Tommy!
我们追踪的那个人
The tracker...
-停下了 -汤米 叫他们上
- It's stopped moving. - Call them in, Tommy.
把他拿下
Take him down.
靠墙站着
Against the wall!
他在哪 关在箱子里那个人在哪
Where is he? The guy in the box?
你们想要什么
What do you want?
我只是个送货的
I just delivered!
有人让我把包扔到垃圾箱里
I was told to put them in that can!
谁雇的你
Who paid you?
我是快递公♥司♥的员工
I work for the courier company!
带他走
Get him out of here!
好的
Yeah, all right.
他什么都不知道
He didn't know anything.
只是个快递员
He's just a delivery man.
快没时间了
Time's running out.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
是时候了
Now's the time.
我能跟你单独谈谈吗
May I have a moment, please? Alone?
我不明白
I don't understand.
怎么了
What's going on?
没关系的 先生
It's all right, monsieur.
安玛丽
Anne-Marie?
你觉得那是一扇窗吗
Would you say that's a window?
什么
What?
你看桌子上的那个杯子
Look at the glass, on the table.
是不是有扇窗映在上面
Is that a window reflected in it?
好像是
Maybe...
我来处理一下
Let me enhance this.
就可以看到外面的情况了
I'll get an image of the landscape outside.
我们应该重新看一下所有的画面
And we should look at all the footage we've been sent.
这笔赎金
You know, the ransom,
基本上是列弗的所有积蓄了
it's almost exactly what Lev has left.
他们不可能知道这个情况
They couldn't have known that...
但他的财务状况都在你的电脑里
but his financials were on your computer.
他知道吗
Does he know that?
你应该知道我们早晚会查出来的
I mean, you had to figure we would find that out.
一定是在我们 在他离开时留下的
That must've been left there when we-- when he moved...
还有被入侵的监控系统以及那颗炸♥弹♥
And the cameras, the bomb...
他们怎么可能能够
How could they have gotten into
自♥由♥出入你家而不被人发现呢
and out of your home without being seen?
而且当我说你家的监控系统
And when I said that the cameras inside...
可能被动了手脚时
were probably compromised,
凯若琳 你甚至连眼都没眨一下
Caroline, you didn't even blink.
我觉得你要是知道绑匪一直在监视着你
I'd think the notion of those kidnappers watching you
在你的家里随便出入
walk around your house
你一定会有些害怕的
would have bothered you just a little.
我一定是
I must not have--
你是为了给列弗施加压力吗
Was that to put pressure on Lev?
你知道保险被取消了
You knew the insurance was cancelled.
你知道他不会情愿拿出那么多钱
You knew he'd balk at the amount?
你想要最后再逼他一下 用炸♥弹♥
Did you need a final convincer? A bomb?
不 我绝不会
No. I would never--
凯若琳 在罗拉的脸书主页上
Caroline, on Laure's Facebook account,
她给她妹妹发了一条
she sent a message to her sister
关于马克西姆惊喜派对的消息
about Maxim's surprise party,
上面说了她要先带他去夜店
about how she was supposed to take him to the club,
然后去派对
and then to the party,
但是别人应该不知道这事
but nobody was supposed to know...
上面还说她很高兴
And that she was excited that you...
你这么信任她 帮她一起给他惊喜
trusted her enough to help you surprise him,
是你 凯若琳
that you, Caroline...
给了她那个根本没有派对的地址
gave her the address to that non-existent party.
我不知道他们把他藏在哪
I don't know where they are holding him.
这是他们的一个条件
That was their one condition--
在拿到赎金之前他们不会告诉我
That I wouldn't know until they had the money.
告诉我你知道的所有事情
Tell me everything you know.
所有事
Everything.
另一起绑♥架♥进行得很顺利
The other one went so well.
另外那个男孩被绑♥架♥时
Maxim was a new student at the art school
马克西姆才刚到艺术学校
when the other boy was kidnapped.
我不小心听到 那个女人 卡提娅
I overheard it-- the woman, Katya,
在跟绑匪通电♥话♥
was on the phone with the kidnappers.
她不知道我在那儿
She didn't know I was there.
起初 我打算去揭发她
At first, I was going to turn her in,
但是
but...
我想
I thought,
"先看看事情会怎么发展"
"Let's see how this goes."
"看看结果会怎样"
"See how it turns out."
我想那个时候我就想到列弗了
I guess I was already thinking about Lev,
我想伤害他
and hurting him.
我非常恨他
I hate him so much.
当那个男孩 亚历桑德罗平安回来
When the other boy, Allesandro, was returned safely,
毫发无伤时
completely unharmed,
我就去找卡提娅 跟她说如果不跟我合作
I went to see Katya and told her that I would turn them in,
我就会去揭发他们
unless we could work together,
而且我前夫非常有钱
and that my ex-husband was very rich and...
那个女孩呢
What about the girl?
为什么要杀了她
Why was she killed?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道他们可能把他藏在哪里吗
Do you have any idea where they're holding him?
路易斯
Louis?
不是迪米特洛夫干的
It was not Dimitrov.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Yeah.
是孩子的母亲
It was the mother.
她出于私人恩怨设计报复马丽安斯基
She set it up to hurt Marianski over personal issues.
谢谢你 路易斯
Thank you, Louis.
我们有屋外的景物图
We have an image of the landscape outside the house.
我强化了桌子上的一个杯子所反射的窗户
I enhanced the reflection of a window in the glass on the table.
我可以把它放到一个地理测绘软件里
I have a geo-profiling program that I can feed it into,
看和哪里匹配
see what matches that area.
看
Look!
看什么
What?
那里 像不像射电望远镜 在山上
There. Doesn't that look like a radio telescope, on the hill?
确实是
Oh, it sure does.
我们可以把这个景
We can triangulate with the landscape
和杯子所反射的窗景进行三角定位
from the window reflected in the glass.
给点力啊
Come on!
是了
Yes!
是实时图像吗
Is that live?
不 是卫星图像
No, it's a satellite image.
汤米 马克西姆可能在一个孤立的区域
Tommy, we believe Maxim could be in a very isolated area.
你要尽快找到
you need to find it fast.
说吧
Shoot.
我把可能的位置发到你的手持设备上
I'm going to send you some nav coordinates to your PDA.
我们觉得马克西姆在这附近
We think this is where Maxim is.
是一个独♥立♥的农舍
It's an isolated farmhouse,
周围地表有白色的石头
surrounded by whitish stone outcroppings.
有一个无线电塔
There's a radio com tower
在农舍北边五百米远
a half kilometre north of the farmhouse.
好的
All right.
汤米 我们时间不多了
Tommy, we don't have a lot of time.
在一个小山谷里 汤米
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表