剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
战术支援
不把子弹上膛吗
You don't keep one in the pipe?
那样太挤了
Had them jam too much that way.
我更愿意上好膛以便应急
I'll take my chances with a piece that's ready to go.
如果你出手够快就用不着
Wouldn't need to, if you were fast.
收到了吗?
你有枪吗
Do you even have a gun?
从来不需要枪
Never really needed one.
布里茨
Brits.
谢谢
Danke.
德国边防九旅会到指定地点与我们会合
GSG9 is gonna meet us wherever we say.
德国边防九旅
GSG9?
就是你们的"特警队"
You say "S.W.A.T."
跟我说下柏林的公园
Tell me about the parks in Berlin.
那儿有很多大型公园
There are several large ones.
想想那个现场 那个恶棍
Remember the scene, remember the bad guy.
我们要找一片树林
We're looking for a wooded area.
白天很热闹 夜里却极其安静
Busy during the day, but not at all at night.
位置在市中心附近
Somewhere near the centre of the city.
蒂尔加滕公园最符合这个描述
Tiergarten's the right kind of park.
但弗里德海因人♥民♥公园也很像
But there's also Volkspark Friedrichshain.
塞巴斯蒂安 我们决不能出错
Sebastian, we don't have time to be wrong.
是哪个公园
Which park is it?
到底是蒂尔加滕还是人♥民♥公园
Tiergarten or Volkspark? Which one?
蒂尔加滕
Tiergarten.
好吧 对待威尔霍伊特要小心
All right. Be cautious with Wilhoit.
他不止是危险
He's not only dangerous,
而且还有外交豁免权
he has diplomatic immunity.
所以如果你找到他
So, if you find him,
先保证希克曼警探也在场
make sure Detective Hickman gets over there,
除非你愿意让他以任何理由拒捕
unless you want him to have grounds for beating his arrest.
待在自己的区域内活动
Stay in your grid.
保持联♥系♥
Stay in contact.
等我的信♥号♥♥ 好吗
Be ready on my signal. All right?
我们两分钟后出来
We move out in two minutes.
你知道这怎么用吗
Do you know how to use this?
我说我从来不需要枪
I said I never needed one,
没说我不会用
not that I didn't know how.
帕德玛是谁
Who's Padma?
今天是你的生日 对吧
It's your birthday, right?
她打电♥话♥是为了祝你生日快乐
She called you for your birthday?
她是我的保姆
She's my nanny.
我每年生日她都会打给我
She always calls me for my birthday.
但你父母却不打
But your parents haven't.
这两天我一直和你在一起
I've been with you for the last two days.
没有别人给你打电♥话♥
No one else called.
他们都...太忙了
Well, they're...very busy.
他们都是重要的人 有重要的工作
They're important people with important jobs.
-席安娜 -反正我们家人
- Sienna. - We don't make a big deal--
都不是很看重过生日这件事
...of birthdays in my family anyway.
席安娜
Sienna!
我只是想说
All I'm saying is,
他们没打电♥话♥也没什么
it doesn't matter that they haven't called.
大家的家庭关系都一团糟
All our families are messed up.
我只是想跟你说
All I'm trying to say is...
开心点
cheers.
开心点 还有
Cheers, and...
生日快乐
happy birthday.
记得我在停尸房♥外跟你说的话吗
Remember what I said outside the morgue?
深呼吸
Take deeper breaths?
我说 "我们晚点...再谈"
I said, "We'll finish this... later."
明白 普赖德检察官
Yes, ma'am, Inspector Pride.
我们晚点再谈
We'll finish this later.
快点 我们走
Come on! Let's go!
别动 要不我会割得太深了
Don't move, or it'll be too deep.
都过去了 搞定了
It's all over, it's done.
什么 什么搞定了
What... what's done?
你就要死了
You're dying.
不要
No!
你只有一次机会
You have one chance.
跑吧
Run.
跑啊
Run!
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的在追捕她
Son of a bitch hunted her.
跑啊
Run!
她只要露出害怕的样子 就死定了
She was dead the moment she showed him fear.
不
No.
你说什么
What did you say?
我可不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
-跑啊 -不
- Run! - No!
跑啊 你个婊♥子♥
Run, you bitch!
不
No.
这里我说了算
I am in charge here!
你把我当成了谁 杰拉尔德
Who am I supposed to be, Gerald? Huh?
你一个人在前座的时候
Who did you think you were talking to,
究竟在跟谁说话 杰拉尔德
when you were alone in the front seat, Gerald?
跑
Run!
他似乎在杀人前会进行某种仪式
He seems to have some sort of ritual that plays out before the murder.
不 这都是你的幻想
No! It's all a fantasy--
公园 还有追杀
The park, the-- the hunting!
他不只隐藏了她们的身份特征
He didn't just conceal their identities,
而是完全抹除
he erased them.
你让我穿成这样 我到底是谁
You dressed me up! Who am I?
你把我当成了谁
Who am I supposed to be?
-跑 -不
- Run! - No!
-贱♥货♥ -不
- You bitch. - No!
照我说的做 说"好"
You do what I say. Yes!
你现在就照做 听到了吗 跑
You do it, and you do it now! Okay? Run!
奇怪 这是非常老的款式
It's odd, it's actually a very old style.
杰拉尔德
Gerald...
是你母亲吗
Is it your mother?
老款的鞋子 老款的裙子
The older shoes, the older dress?
我不是你妈妈
I'm not your mother!
我是法国国家警♥察♥局的警探
I'm a detective in the French National Police.
你劫持了一名警官
You've taken a police officer.
安玛丽
Anne-Marie!
杰拉尔德 他们知道你是谁
Gerald, they know who you are.
-谁 -警♥察♥
- Who? - The police.
安玛丽
Anne-Marie!
你病了 我可以帮助你 我可以
You are sick, and I can help you, and I can--
我才没病
I am not sick!
你这个臭婊♥子♥
You filthy bitch!
安玛丽
Anne-Marie!
我在这里
I'm here!
安玛丽
Anne-Marie!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-扶她起来 扶她起来 -她在流血
- Get her up! Get her up! - She's bleeding!
-医生 医生 -在这里
- Medic! Medic! - Over here!
我没跑 我没流露出恐惧
I wouldn't run. I wouldn't show fear.
你做得很好 真的很棒
You did good. You did really good.
你来照顾她 扶好她
You got her? Hold her!
-快 照顾她 -在这里
- Come on, get her. - Over here.
把你的枪给我
Give me your gun.
把你的枪给我
Give me your gun!
-希克曼 -怎么了
- Hickman. - What?
需要这个么
Do you need this?
不 不
No... No!
小心点那个小东西
Careful with that little thing.
他可能会害我瘀伤呢
It might raise a nasty bruise on me.
是你的枪哦
It's your gun.
你用着倒挺萌的
You kind of look cute with it, though.
汤米 听着 我们找到了安玛丽
Tommy, come in. We have Anne-Marie.
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表