剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
《越界追踪》 前情提要
Previously on Crossing Lines
我的所有成果 我的备份文件 都没了
All of my work... my back-up files, it's all gone.
我被黑了
I was hacked!
你干嘛冲我发火
Why are you mad at me?
因为我追踪了对方 伊娃
Because I traced them, Eva.
是意大利那边的攻击
The attack came from Italy...
是意大利警局的攻击
From the Italian police.
安玛丽在哪
Where is Anne-marie?
不知道
We don't know.
她没来
She never came in.
她同事说正等着她提交
Her colleague says they're waiting for a report
犯人的相关报告
from her on some prisoners.
-卡尔 -我得走了 路易斯
- Carl! - I have to go, Louis.
有个我认识的人可能有麻烦
Someone I know may be in trouble.
是因为菲利普·吉诺维斯吗
From Phillip Genovese?
游乐场那个
At the carnival?
你怎么知道吉诺维斯这个名字的
How do you know the name Genovese?
就是他弄伤你的
That's the guy who hurt you.
别把莎丽卷进来
Leave Shari out of it.
没她的事
She's not a part of it!
现在有了
She is now, sport.
这个应该比你之前用的刺♥激♥多了
This could be stronger than you're used to.
无论如何 这东西会削弱你的意志力
Either way, it's going to help take the edge off what you gotta do.
你和瑞贝卡得去避一下
You and Rebecca have to go underground.
离开你们在阿姆斯特丹的住所
Get out of your Amsterdam apartment.
动作要快 路易斯
Move quickly, Louis.
瑞贝卡回巴黎了
Rebecca went back to Paris.
瑞贝卡
Rebecca!
你杀不了我的
You can't kill me...
天啊
Oh, god...
我来帮帮你吧
Let me help you...
这个应该比你之前用的刺♥激♥多了
Now, this could be stronger than you're used to,
或许又不是
but maybe not.
不管怎样
Either way,
这东西会削弱你的意志力
it's gonna take the edge off what you gotta do.
不 不
No, no...
莎丽 莎丽
Shari... Shari?
救命啊
Somebody help me!
撑住 莎丽
Hold on, Shari.
坚持住
Stay with me.
你还活着 宝贝 坚持住
You're alive, baby. Stay with me.
我还以为我小时候住的大篷车是最糟糕的
I thought the caravan I grew up in was bad.
这不像是单纯的脏乱
Seems a little bit more than just bad housekeeping,
不是吗
doesn't it?
像是想借此警告某人
Like it was done to send a message?
那是什么
What's that?
塔罗牌
Tarot card.
算命的玩意儿
Fortune teller bollocks?
死神之卡
The death card.
"游戏开始了"
"Let's have some fun."
华沙基地急需一架直升机
I need a jet at the Warsaw field,
加好燃料送我去巴黎布尔歇
fueled up and ready to take me to Le Bourget,
着陆后安排一辆车
and then I need a car when I land,
送我进城
to drive me into the city.
再尽快安排一组战术小队
And I need a tactical team to go to this apartment
到达这间公♥寓♥
as fast as they can.
一定要尽快赶到这间公♥寓♥
They need to get there as fast as humanly possible.
坚持住
Stay with me.
来吧
Come on.
莎丽
Shari.
拜托 宝贝
Come on, baby.
拜托 宝贝 拜托 宝贝 拜托了
Shh. Come on, baby. Come on, baby. Come on.
希克曼
Hickman!
伙计 是我 麦康奈尔
It's me, mate, it's Mcconnell.
汤米
Tommy.
汤米
Hey. Tommy...
谁把你弄成这样的
Who did this to you, mate?
汤米 你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here, Tommy?
探长派我们来的
The Major sent us.
得赶快把她送去医院
This woman needs a hospital now.
没错 他对她开了枪
Yeah. Look, he shot her.
她呼吸不太顺畅
She isn't breathing too well.
她需要帮助
She needs help.
北荷兰第九分局
This is North Holland Unit Nine.
追踪我的GPS信♥号♥♥
Locate my GPS signal.
我在一家移♥动♥游乐场里
I'm at a travelling carnival.
具体♥位♥置不详
I don't have an exact address.
马上派救护车和后援过来
I need an ambulance and backup.
希克曼
Hickman?
安玛丽 还是伊娃
Anne-marie, it's Eva again.
我们很担心你
We're really worried about you.
请尽快给我们回电 好吗
Can you just give us a call as soon as you can, please?
么么
Baci.
么么
"Baci?"
就是亲亲的意思
It means "Kisses."
我们说嘴嘴
We say "Bussi."
也差不多
Almost the same.
至少你对这些还挺有激♥情♥的
Well, at least you have passion in your passionate words.
看来还不是无药可救
There's hope for you yet.
这就是她所有的资料
That's every file she has
完全没有头绪她在哪
with absolutely no indication where she might be.
是啊
I know.
可总不能放弃不是
Well, we're not giving up, are we?
谁说要放弃了
Who said anything about giving up?
她老搭档不是在加莱吗
Isn't her old partner in Calais?
不过几个小时的路程
It's just a couple of hours down there.
或许那儿会有什么线索
Maybe her files there have a clue.
好吧
Okay.
再试一次碰碰运气吧
Should I try just one more time for good luck?
好的
Okay.
越界追踪 第一季第十集季终集
-是安玛丽吗 -不 是...
- Is it Anne-marie. - No, it's, uh...
我一会儿来
I'll-I'll be there in a sec?
没事吧
Everything all right?
没事 一点儿私事
Yeah, it's just personal.
好的 慢慢来
Okay, take your time.
好的 谢谢
Yeah, okay, thanks.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
你就这么爱我
You really love me this much?
什么
What?
你给我留了二十条留言
Well, you left me 20 messages.
从来没有一个女人对我这么上心
I've never had a woman pursue me like this.
你对我朋友做了什么
What did you do to my friend?
你是说那个德国人
Are you talking about the German?
没错 就是那个德国人
Yeah, I'm talking about the German.
你对我朋友做了什么
What did you do to my friend?
伊娃 他上星期又试图非法调取我们的档案
Eva, he tried to illegally access our files again last week.
我说了他要再这样 我会让他付出代价
I told you if he did, I would make him pay.
现在就把它恢复原样
Put it all back right now.
伊娃
Eva...
我不是在开玩笑 洛伦佐
No, I'm not joking, Lorenzo.
你把他的全部心血都毁了
Look, you took all of his work.
如果你不恢复
If you don't return it,
我会通知你的上级 提交一份正式报告
I will call your superiors and make an official report,
因为你的做法是在犯罪
because what you did is a crime.
但是他无权接触我们的警方档案
As is accessing our police files,
我们的保密记录
our confidential records.
他只获得了我们案子所需的信息
He just got the information he needed for our cases,
没有做别的
that's all.
听听你在说什么 像个母狮子一样保护他
Listen to you protect him like a lioness.
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表