剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
同时也与性无关
that don't involve sex.
当然 你并不了解 对不对
But then, you wouldn't know about that, would you?
我并非对你所受的侵犯轻描淡写 瑞贝卡
I didn't mean to minimize the intrusion, Rebecca.
还记得我给你的第一个案件
I remember the first case
彼时你初当检察官
I brought to you as a prosecutor.
那个案子为将强♥奸♥
It laid the groundwork
定性为种族灭绝罪奠定了基础
for establishing rape as a crime of genocide.
当时你把那些图西族女人叫到一旁
You took those Tutsi women aside
对她们说不要愤怒
and you told them not to be angry,
愤怒会影响她们的案子
that anger would hurt their case,
会让审判蒙上阴影
that personal anger would cloud every aspect of the trial.
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
我记得
I remember.
我希望你不要
I need you
为这些人对你做的事而愤怒
to not take personally what these men did.
他们窃听我们的生活
They listened to us...
我们的谈话
to us talk,
拥抱
to us hold each other,
哭泣
to us crying.
这些畜生 他们抢走了我的儿子
These animals, they took my son away,
甚至还剥夺了我的悲伤
and then they took my grief.
他们夺走了我的一切
They've left me nothing.
你发现狙击手了吗
Did you find the sniper?
没有
No.
但并不意味着他不在附近
Doesn't mean he isn't around, though,
告诉所有人尽可能隐蔽
so tell everyone to stay as unexposed as possible.
喂
Yes?
我需要门口停好六辆保时捷 纯黑色的
I want six Porsches lined up outside, all black.
还有配备飞行员的私人飞机
And I want one pilot and a Gulfstream
准备好分别飞往鹿特丹机场
ready to go at Rotterdam Airport,
阿姆斯特丹史基浦机场
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol,
安特卫普国际机场
Antwerp International,
以及吉齐瑞仁机场
and Gilze-Rijen Airport.
听清楚了吗
Is that clear?
你想要六辆保时捷和四架飞机
You want six Porsches and four planes?
不是普通的飞机
Not planes,
是湾流私人飞机
Gulfstreams.
你有一个小时的时间
And you have one hour,
过了期限我会把这家银行变成屠宰场
or I'm turning this bank into an abattoir,
就从我们手里的警♥察♥开始
starting with the cop we have amongst our hostages.
他们是怎么发现的
How did they find out?
伊娃说是一个警♥察♥在对讲机里说的
Eva said a uniform broadcast it on the radio?
他们肯定在窃听警用频道
They must be listening.
那是什么
What's that?
安全监控录像
Security-camera footage.
他们要是没那么快把监控弄坏就好了
Wish they hadn't disabled them so quickly.
我想看看他们进去之前发生的事
I want to see what happened before they entered.
之前吗
Before?
希克曼说他们有六个人 对吧
Hickman said there were six of them, right?
但只有五个人进去
Only five came in.
也就是说有一人早在里面了
So, one was already inside.
虽然我不是希克曼
I'm not Hickman,
但他肯定察觉到了什么才会打给你
but something made him suspicious enough to dial you.
我来试试找不找得到那个疑点
Let's see if I can find it.
你们谁是警♥察♥
Which one of you is a cop?
我不喜欢重复说过的话
I'm not big on repeating myself,
但这件事非常重要
but this is important,
所以我再问一遍
so one more time.
你们哪个是警♥察♥
Which one of you is a cop?
我猜是你吧 马上要当爹的家伙
My money's on you, daddy to be.
不是我 我只是个砖瓦匠
No, I'm a brick-layer.
没人符合要求了 快点 站起来
No one else fits the bill. Come on, sport, on your feet.
-老实承认吧 -不
- Admit it. - No--
-快坦白 -请不要这样
- Admit it! - Please!
瞧你那样 警♥察♥发型
Look at you, copper haircut,
警♥察♥制♥服♥
copper clothes...
你眼睛里闪着警♥察♥的光芒 承认吧
There's a copper in those eyes! Admit it!
不 是他
No, it's him!
对不起
I'm sorry.
那个残废啊
The cripple?
警♥察♥里的烂货嘛
Bloody scraping the barrel for cops, huh?
这人连个电♥话♥都拿不住
He can't even hold a phone.
你搜过他身吗
Did you search him?
你跟我说...你说的是把电♥话♥拿走
You told me-- you said to get the phones--
让他站起来 搜他的身
Get him on his feet and search him.
这是什么
What's this?
我在配合荷兰警方调查一个毒品团伙
I was working with the Dutch police on a drug ring.
那是今天早上从某人那里没收来的
That was confiscated from someone this morning.
装着证据到处跑
It's police procedure to walk around
也算警♥察♥的工作流程吗
with evidence in your pocket?
那是收缴并销毁毒品的行动
It was a seize and destroy operation.
然后你忘记要"销毁"这个部分了吗
Oh, and you just forgot the destroy part?
这不是你工作的内容 但却是你的战利品
It's not your work, it's your works, baby.
有个警♥察♥ 是个残了的瘾君子
Some cop. A crippled junkie.
一个有点能耐的瘾君子 这我承认
A junkie with stones, I'll give you that,
但也就是个粉哥
but a junkie nonetheless.
不 不 对我们来说 完全构成不了问题
No, no, no, he isn't capable of being a problem for us,
而且我也决不会猜到警♥察♥就是他
and I never would have guessed it was him
要不是你供出来的话
without you.
你知道这是什么意思吧 小甜心
You know what that means, don't you, sweetheart?
这说明你是个告密的
It means you're a grass!
是个探子 叛徒
A stoolie! An informant!
而我最讨厌的就是告密的
And there's nothing I hate more than a grass!
给她捆上炸♥药♥ 杀了她
Get some rope and cut it.
你这样做不对
You're making a mistake.
刺猪 把你的枪给我
Pig, give me your gun.
我可能找到点线索
I might have something.
快说
Tell us.
银行地下有个旧的排污系统
There's an old sewer system that runs right under the bank.
已经报废很多年了
It hasn't been used for years.
虽然不太稳定
It's unstable,
但他们有可能会利用它逃跑
but that's probably how they're leaving.
你知道它的出口通向哪里吗
Any idea where it comes out?
到处都有出口
Everywhere.
不过多数出口都被永久封闭了
But most of the exits are sealed permanently.
我正在缩小可能的逃跑路线
I'm narrowing down to any possible escape routes.
这才过了三十分钟
It's only been 30 minutes!
我要出来了
I'm coming out.
而且不是一个人
And I'm not alone,
所以你们最好别耍什么花招
so you'd better not try anything!
不会的
Yeah.
所有人都在这里
Everyone is here.
现在所有人都给我
I want every man and woman on duty
各就各位
down here now!
所有人各就各位
Every man and woman on duty...
让他们不要开枪 队长
Tell them not to shoot, Chief!
那人不是银行抢匪 不是沃恩
That's not the bank robber! That's not Vaughn!
你确定吗
Are you sure?
这些抢匪只想要制♥造♥混乱
The robbers just want to keep everybody busy.
让你的人都退后
Tell your officers to stand down!
一枪就可以把所有人炸飞
One bullet could blow us all away.
你得考虑清楚你在做什么
You need to think about what you're doing.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你已经完蛋了
You've been screwed.
我说了 闭嘴
I said, shut up.
好了 撤退 撤退
All right, clear back, come back.
各位 退后 撤退 撤回来
Everybody, stand down and clear back. Clear back!
回答我一个问题
Answer one question.
为什么野狼拿走了你的枪
Why did Wolf take your gun?
他说他需要你的枪 对吧
He said he needed your gun, right?
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表