剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
你就可以回家了
then you can go home.
他不会为我付任何东西
He isn't going to pay anything for me.
他会的
He will.
然后你就可以回家了
Then you can go home.
回哪个家
Home to what?
快点 快点 快点
Come on. Come on, come on, come on.
访问被拒绝
访问被拒绝
伊娃
Eva?
我在试着把马克西姆
I'm trying to link Maxim
和佛罗伦萨的受害人联♥系♥起来
with the Florence victim.
他们都是有着有钱父母的青少年
They are both teenagers with very rich parents,
近期及未破暴♥力♥犯罪 佛罗伦萨
但他们来自不同国家 不同城市
but different cities, different nationalities,
行事作风也不一样
and with different profiles.
"把儿子还给我们"[意大利语]
佛罗伦萨的男孩 亚历桑德罗
So, Allesandro, the boy in Florence,
他看起来是个在修复中心
he appears to be a motivated art student
"把儿子还给我们"[意大利语]
积极向上的艺术学生
at the Centro di Restauro,
但马克西姆...
But Maxim--
是个典型的信托基金败家子
...is your typical trust-fund waster.
"败家子"
"Waster?"
听起来跟汤米差不多
You sound like Tommy.
我不觉得跟太有钱的人一起
I guess I'm not any happier with people
会比较幸福
who have too much money.
访问被拒绝
多少算是太有钱呢
How much is too much?
伊娃...
Eva...
这些人彼此认识吗
Do the guys know each other?
好吧 不认识
Okay. Um... no.
没有证据表明他们此前见过面
There's no evidence they've ever met.
好吧 我能做些什么
All right, how can I help?
我能看到一部分佛罗伦萨的资料
Well, part of the Florence file is available,
但另一部分是封锁的
but the other part is locked,
我不知道该如何入手
so I don't know how to get in.
你到佛罗伦萨的时候 我想我就能搞定了
I think I can get into it by the time you get to Florence.
好吧 我大概还有...
Okay. Well, I think I'll be there in about--
四十二分钟
42 minutes.
我的电脑上实时显示你的进度
I've got your progress on my screen.
好的 谢谢 非常感谢
Okay, then. Thanks. Grazie.
再见咯
Ciao, ciao.
再见
Okay.
你对这些有多沉迷
How much are you into them for?
我以前有个爱赌博的搭档
I had a partner who gambled.
他只有在赢了一大把的时候
The only time he talked about it
或是输了一大把的时候
was when he was winning big
才会说起这件事
or losing big.
而且
And...
无意冒犯 不过
no offense, but...
你的手气好像不怎么样
you don't seem like a guy on a winning streak.
为什么明明说"无意冒犯"
Why is "No offense"
却总是讲出这么冒犯我的话
always followed by something entirely offensive?
我没有沉迷于任何人任何事
I am not into anybody for anything.
好吧
All right...
你好 多恩
Hello, Dorn.
你在做什么 路易斯
What are you doing, Louis?
我在忙一个案子
I am on a case.
你以为我不知道吗
Did you think I wouldn't know?
知道 你在说什么 知道什么
Know? What do you mean, know? Know what?
到处都有我的耳目
I have alerts everywhere.
你到底在说什么 多恩
What are you talking about, Dorn?
那个俄♥国♥人 路易斯
The Russian, Louis!
你说过我可以不受干扰地办案
You said I could handle it without interference.
我是说过
I have.
但你一直在盘查我的线人
You're running checks on my source.
我没有
No.
你有的
Yes, you are.
我说了 到处都有我的耳目
I just told you-- I have alerts in the files.
有人在调查那个向我供出
Someone is going through the financial records
迪米特洛夫的线人的财务记录
of the man who gave me Dimitrov.
一个有着国际刑事法♥院♥授权的人在跟踪他
Someone with I.C.C. authorization is trailing him.
难道你要跟我说
Are you going to try to tell me
这不是你 或你的德国电脑高手干的吗
that it isn't you or... your German computer whiz?
你那个线人 叫什么名字
Your source, what's his name?
你想说什么
What do you mean?
"叫什么名字"
"What is his name?"
马丽安斯基
Marianski?
是不是列弗·马丽安斯基
It's Lev Marianski?
你问这个干什么
Why do you ask me?
因为我正站在他儿子的房♥间里
Because I'm standing in his son's room.
那个绑♥架♥案
The kidnapping case...
他是马丽安斯基的儿子
It is Marianski's son?
是的 而且我们认为绑匪是俄♥国♥人
Yeah. And we think the kidnappers are Russian,
而且他们使用了军事战术
and they used military tactics.
务必和我随时保持联络 路易斯
It is of utmost importance that you keep me informed, Louis.
我必须知道迪米特洛夫是不是也参与其中
I must know if Dimitrov is involved.
如果我去了俄♥国♥
If I were to go to Russia,
就绝不会让这种事再次发生
I would never make it back.
莫斯科
马克斯
Max...
该拍视频了
Time to make a movie!
-为什么 -我告诉过你了
-Why? -I told you.
为了赎金 之后你就可以回家了
For the ransom, so you can go home.
你为什么要杀了她
Why did you kill her?
你杀了她 你杀了罗拉
You did that. You killed Laure.
行了 他又没伤到我
It's okay, he didn't hurt me.
你别插手
You stay out of this.
你再敢碰她一下
You touch her again...
我们就用不着拍视频了 明白了吗
and we won't be needing a video. Understand?
你觉得我怕你们吗
You think I'm afraid of you?
我跟她说过了
I told her...
我爸爸不会交赎金保我的
My father isn't going to pay to get me back.
他讨厌我
He hates me.
我让你怎么说你就怎么说
Just say what I tell you to say.
不
No.
那我就杀了你妈妈
Then I'll kill your mother.
离婚之后
After the divorce,
马克西姆和我
we used to sit here,
早晨经常坐在这里
having tea together in the morning,
一起喝喝茶
Maxim and me.
一定很美好吧
That must've been nice.
美好
Nice?
你知道他们都在谈些什么吗
Do you know what they talked about the entire time?
当他们喝着
While they were having their...
"美好"的茶时
their "nice" tea?
谈的是我
About me.
别自作多情了
Don't flatter yourself.
跟她说说吧
Tell her all the things
你跟一个十几岁的孩子 一个孩子
you told a teenage boy-- a teenage boy--
是怎么说他的父亲的
about his father.
我还是不必知道了吧
I really don't need to know.
她跟他说
She told him...
我到处鬼混
I slept around,
说我把传染病带回家
that I brought diseases home,
说我有私生子
that I fathered other children,
从来没关心过他们
that I never cared about them.
我哪句话说的不对
What part of that is not true?
孩子应该敬畏他的父亲
A boy needs to look up to his father.
你却在他面前贬低我
You poisoned him about me.
只为了 为了让你自己
To make your-- yourself feel better,
能更好地掌控他
to control him.
和你用钱控制他有区别吗
Like you control him with money?
那只能怪你放任他把你的钱挥霍一空
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表