剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
在他不在的时候让你来负责行动
that you would be the person to take charge in his absence,
但他对你的信任
but his trust in you
才是今天对我来说有意义的东西
is what is meaningful to me today,
我对你赌上那点支离破碎的名誉没有兴趣
not your willingness to stake your tattered reputation.
我也不知道他为什么会让我负责
Well, I have no idea why he put me in charge either.
但他就是这么做了
But he did.
虽然我很乐意哪天跟你坐在一起
Now, I'd love to sit with you someday
谈谈我的药物成瘾问题
and discuss my drug addictions
以及为了抑制药瘾
and the hell that I live
我的每分每秒
through every damned minute
过得有多艰难
to stay off them,
尽管这是医疗需要
despite medically needing them,
这样我才能在团队里正常工作
just to function on this team.
但是现在
But right now
我只需要你
what I need from you
请求法♥院♥同意让我们来处理
is to ask the court to let us handle
这些流窜枪击案的凶手
these moving mass murderers.
你已经把队伍派出去了吗
Have you already sent your team out there?
麦康奈尔和博格在第二个现场
Mcconnell and Berger are there at the second scene.
他们还没开始行动
They haven't done anything,
我当然可以把他们叫回来
and I can certainly call them back.
不
No.
让他们做自己的事吧
Let them do their work.
我来处理法♥院♥的事
I'll deal with the court.
你们一定要把凶手抓住
Stop whoever it is who is killing people out there.
海牙
斯洛文尼亚
好了 肯定就是她了
Okay. That must be her.
我是汤米·麦康奈尔
Tommy Mcconnell.
这位是塞巴斯蒂安·博格
This is Sebastian Berger.
我们来自国际刑事法♥院♥
We're from the ICC.
玛丽安·诺维克 国家警局高级刑事专家
Marina Novek, senior criminalist of the national police.
我听说了你们要来
I was told you were coming.
好 介意我到处走走吗
Good. Do you mind if I take a look around?
请吧
Please.
共有五名枪手对着这里的一辆车开枪
There were five shooters firing at a car here.
有人从后面那里开了两枪
Someone fired two shots from back there,
打中了其中一人 然后就撤了
hit one of them, then left.
校准中
正在激活接收器
那里的最后一辆车应该会留下轮胎印记
The last car there would have left a residue of its tire tracks.
我来分离一段出来
Let me isolate one.
我可以在轮胎花纹数据库里找找看
I can run that through tire pattern databases...
正在搜索匹配项
正在搜索匹配项
正在搜索匹配项
正在搜索匹配项
正在搜索匹配项
找到了 同种轮胎 同种花纹
Okay, that tire, that pattern,
找到匹配
同样的重量和同样的轴距
that weight and that wheelbase.
我们要找的可能是辆2011年的宝马敞篷车
We're probably looking for a 2011 BMW Convertible.
敞篷车
Convertible?
那里只有车尾灯的玻璃
There's only tail light glass there.
他说他们回击了是吧
He said they shot back, right?
不打破车窗可不容易回击啊
Hard to do without breaking windows.
而且是黑色的
And it's black!
车漆蹭到另一辆车上了
Paint transfers.
技术含量很低 但却有效的办法
Low tech, but effective.
你应该让你们高速公路的负责单位
You should tell your highway units to be
去寻找那辆车
on the lookout for that car.
好的 这就去
Right, okay.
五个持有机关枪的人从这里进行射击
Five guys with machine guns shooting from here.
但他们居然让那车安全离开了
They let that car back out and leave?
那整片地方都应该布满弹孔才对的
That whole area back there should be full of holes.
看来那些人并不想伤害他们
It's like they didn't want to hit them.
他们是不想伤害其中一个人
They didn't want to hit one of them.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
他中枪了
They shot him!
康蒂货运
-安琪拉 -爸爸
- Angela? - Papa?
安琪拉 你在哪
Angela, where are you?
他们还在给他做手术
They're still working on him.
这些是枪伤 快报♥警♥
These are gunshot wounds. Call the police.
他说事情很简单
He said it was going to be easy.
我们已经盯了好几个星期了
We'd watched it for weeks.
根本就没人看守这批货
No one even really guarded the stuff.
他们都很懒
They were lazy.
为什么 安东尼奥
Why, Antonio?
为什么要偷我爸爸的货
Why steal from my father?
几年前你♥爸♥爸接管了我们所有的土地
A few years ago your father took over all the land around our area,
包括我们的农场
including our farms.
在一个腐♥败♥法官的帮助下
With the help of a corrupt judge,
他偷走了属于我们每个人的土地
he stole all the land from under everyone.
然后还逼迫他们种植毒品 而不是食物
Then he forced them to grow drugs instead of food.
后来警♥察♥终于对农场进行突袭
Then the police eventually raided the farms,
他却说他只是地主而已
but he said he was just a landlord
没法控制租用土地的农民的行为
who had no control over what the tenants were doing.
为了避免锒铛入狱的羞辱
Instead of the humiliation of prison,
我爸爸在我家谷仓里上吊自尽
my father hung himself in our barn.
当然 现在应由我们
Of course, it's up to us now
照料我的妈妈和姐妹
to take care of my mother and sisters,
但军队夺走了我们的土地
but the army took the property away,
说我们用它种毒品 所以丧失了所有权
said we lost it when we used it for drugs, so...
这就是我们这么做的原因
That's why.
这就是我们为什么决定
That's why we decided
要从你♥爸♥爸那里抢钱
to take some money from your father,
我们要活命
to survive.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
这不是你的错
It's not you.
不是你的错 都怪你父亲
It's not you, it's your father.
伊娃·维多利亚
Eva Vittoria,
你还是意大利最美的女人
still the most beautiful woman in Italy.
尼古拉·康蒂
Nicola Conti.
你还是假装自己是个合法商人
Still pretending to be a legitimate businessman.
伊娃
Eva...
维多利亚警长
Sergeant Vittoria.
我们非得那么正式吗
Must we be formal?
你父亲跟我就像亲兄弟
Your father and I were like brothers.
兄弟
Brothers?
那你兄弟如今在哪里
And where is your brother today?
这话太伤人了
That is especially hurtful.
你是做什么生意的 康蒂先生
What kind of business do you have here, Mr. Conti?
如你所见
As you see.
搞海运 赚运费
Cartage, freight.
送船出港再回港
Shipping and receiving.
离港口这么远
Why open a shipping business
为什么要开海运公♥司♥
as far from a port as you can be,
还开在鲜有人通过
along a stretch of narrow roads with impossible traffic
附近也没有铁路的小路上
and no railroad nearby?
你是警♥察♥吗
Are you a police officer?
为什么要在这开公♥司♥
Why open your business here?
这地方物美价廉 我就买♥♥了
A favorable deal on the property. Hmm?
那我问个真格的
Now the big question.
流血的是谁
Who was bleeding?
流血
Bleeding?
伊娃 我们有液体采集工具吗
Eva, do we have any fluid collection supplies?
给你
There you go.
谁知道这是什么东西
That could be anything.
那也许是因为你这辈子看到的血还不够多
Maybe you haven't seen enough blood in your life.
可能是有工人受伤了
Maybe a worker got hurt.
没准他是在那里面受的伤
Maybe he got hurt in there.
你说什么
Excuse me?
甚至有可能他还在里面 流着血
Might even still be in there, bleeding.
也许我们该进去看看
Now, maybe we should have a look in there.
你想进到仓库里面
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表