剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
马丽安斯基说因为他们太蠢才出了这种事
Marianski called them stupid for letting it happen.
蠢不蠢我不知道
I don't know about stupid,
但是监控室被人装了炸♥弹♥
but a bomb planted in the security hub
确实说明安保运作出了问题
does scream operational flaw.
你知道还能说明什么吗
You know what else it screams?
内鬼所为
Inside job...
而内部的人已经越来越少了
And we're running out of people on the inside.
有马丽安斯基先生的快递
I have a delivery for Mr. Marianski.
一千万
10 million.
谢谢
Thank you.
你都筹来了
You got it all?
当然
Of course I did.
你来晚了
You are late!
还有两分钟呢
I still have two more minutes.
你应该在10点55分到的
You were supposed to sign in at 10:55!
知道我去哪了吗
Know where I was?
跟一个警♥察♥说上次绑♥架♥的事
Talking to a cop about the last kidnapping.
她把两次绑♥架♥联♥系♥起来了
She was connecting dots to this one.
你跟她说什么了吗
Did you tell her anything?
当然没有
Of course not!
那就不用管她了
Then forget about her.
这事再过几个小时就结束了
This will be over in a few hours
到时候我们就有钱了
and we'll all be rich.
帮我连线
Patch me through.
注意
Pay attention.
我要看看我儿子
I want to see my son!
注意认真看
Pay attention and watch carefully.
马克西姆命悬于此
Maxim's life will depend on it.
我要给你们看点东西
I want to show you something.
这两个
These...
是标准的氧气瓶
are two standard air tanks.
每个可以供给187分钟的氧气
Each one has got 187 minutes of air.
记好时间
Remember that number.
这关系到你们儿子的未来
It will be very important to your son's future...
也可能是临终倒计时
or lack of.
这根管子
This tube...
将一个氧气瓶连接到一个我们称为
connects one of the tanks to a thing we call...
"冷藏柜"的东西上
"the box".
没有氧气瓶供给氧气
You can't breathe inside
在里面根本无法呼吸
unless one of the air tanks is providing the air.
这是个微型摄像头
Here is a little camera...
流程是这样的
And here is how it works.
马克西姆被关进冷藏柜里
Maxim goes into the box.
我们打开一个氧气瓶
We switch one of the tanks on.
那可以让他呼吸187分钟
That gives him 187 minutes of air.
180分钟后交赎金
The ransom drop will be in 180 minutes--
正好是两点整
exactly 2:00 p.m.
地点在戛纳玛丽娜酒店
at the Cannes Marina.
也就是说我们的信使有七分钟的时间离开
That gives our courier seven minutes to get away,
并打电♥话♥报平安
make the phone call to say he's okay.
之后
Then...
我们会换上新的氧气瓶
We'll switch over the air tanks
并告诉你们上哪救他
and tell you where to come and get him.
谁来送赎金都没关系
And it doesn't matter who does the drop-off--
警♥察♥ 律师 你们甚至可以派一个军队来
the cops, the lawyers... you can send an army,
因为如果赎金送到后
because if that phone call is not made
七分钟内没有打来电♥话♥
in that seven minutes after the drop...
你们懂的
Well, I think you'll get it.
好戏上演了
Showtime.
不要 别伤害我
No! No! Please don't hurt me!
趴下
Down!
不 别伤害他
No! Don't hurt him!
好了
There.
救救我
Help me!
在换上新的氧气瓶之前
187 minutes
你们有187分钟
until switch-over...
否则他就会窒息而死
or suffocation.
你们选吧
Your choice.
还有一件事
One more thing.
救我
Help me!
还记得那个摄像头吗
Remember the little camera?
救命
Help!
万一我们真出事了
Just in case things do go bad...
你们还可以陪他走完生命最后一程
You can be with him all the way until the end.
救命
Help me!
不 别伤害他
Oh, no! Don't hurt him!
救命
Help me!
还是我 卡提娅
It's me again... Katya.
你让我在他们联♥系♥父母时通知你
You wanted to know when they made contact with the parents?
他们刚安排了赎金交送
They just set up a drop.
他们把人关进了冷藏柜里
They put the guy in the box.
你真不知道 是吧
You didn't know, did you?
今天来了个警♥察♥ 一个女人
Now, police came here today... A woman.
问了些关于上次绑♥架♥案的问题
Asking questions about the last one.
我什么也没说
I said nothing.
你得相信
You have to believe
我不知道这次是他们自作主张
I didn't know this was freelance.
杨告诉我这都是经过批准的
Yan told me it was all approved!
我不知道
I didn't know!
喂 喂
Hello? Hello!
天哪
Oh, my God.
有个呼叫请求 有人打过来了
We have a feed. Something's coming through.
马丽安斯基先生
Mr. Marianski.
喂
Hello?
伊娃 你在哪儿
Eva? Where are you?
你怎么登上这个Skype账号♥的
How did you get on this Skype?
我在一个叫卡提娅的女人的公♥寓♥里
I'm in the flat of a woman named Katya.
她是佛罗伦萨绑♥架♥案的唯一目击者
She was the only witness in the Florence kidnapping,
而且她在受害人就读的艺术学校工作
and she worked at the art school the victim attended.
艺术学校
Art school?
你知道吗
You know it?
马克西姆不也在意大利的
Didn't Maxim go to an art school
一个艺术学校上过一阵子学吗
in Italy for a while?
是的 艺术修复...
Yes, the centro di--
艺术修复中心 我刚离开那里
Centro di restauro. I just left there.
距离这里只有一个街区
It's a block from here.
这就是受害人之间的联♥系♥
The connection between the victims.
卡提娅 她是辅♥导♥员
Katya. She's a guidance counsellor.
当时就是她帮马克西姆登记入学的
She handled Maxim's enrollment.
问了我很多关于马克西姆还有你的问题
Asked me a hundred questions about him, and about you.
这里有三个屏幕
There are three screens here.
一个是马克西姆在某个小箱子里
One of them has Maxim in some kind of a small box,
还有一个是一间带壁炉和砖墙的房♥间
and another one is showing a fireplace and a brick wall...
是个空房♥间
An empty room?
在切换到那个冷藏柜的摄像头之前
Before we switched over to the box cam,
镜头里有个男人
there was a man on camera.
他们就一直开着连接吗
They left the connection open?
和卡提娅连线
With Katya.
那些图像来自他们囚禁他的地方
That image is coming from where they're holding him.
我们能通过这个找到他们吗
Can we use this to find them?
也许吧...伊娃
Maybe... Eva?
我会告诉你怎么去查
I'm going to tell you how to locate
那些笔记本的IP地址
the I.P. address of those laptops.
如果那些电脑被用作本次绑♥架♥的
If they're acting as the communications server
通信服务器
for the operation,
那么其他的电脑应该都会通过它们来通信
then all the other computers should be routed through them.
那我们就有机会了
Then we have a chance.
好的 我准备好了
Right. I'm ready. Okay.
那台有马克西姆图像的电脑
The other laptop with Maxim's feed,
是苹果机还是个人电脑
is it a Mac or a PC?
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表