剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
我给你准备了一个悲剧故事
I got a pathetic story for you.
认识我们荷兰的银行小姐吗
You know our Dutch bank broad?
阿妮卡
Anika?
她不愿坦白
She wouldn't cop to
是谁让她销掉了我的银行账户
who had her close down my bank account,
但我知道她不是自作主张
but I knew that she didn't do that on her own.
你不必杀掉她
You didn't have to kill her!
那不是重点
That's beside the point.
她不是第一个被打烂鼻子
She's not the first chippy that needed a broken nose
才肯开口的小妞
before they start talking.
我打了她一下
I punched her once...
她就全盘托出了
and she told me everything.
全盘托出
Everything.
她偷了银行的钱
She robbed the bank,
她说我能把钱拿走
she said I could have the money.
后来你知道她干了什么吗
And then you know what? You know what she did?
她出♥卖♥♥♥了你
She sold you out.
她说 "是希克曼"
She said, "It's Hickman."
"他叫卡尔·希克曼"
"His name is Carl Hickman!"
我迫不及待你能早点发现
I couldn't wait for you to find out!
我本来就想让你知道
I wanted you to know.
不过
Yeah, but...
我根本不知道卡尔·希克曼是谁
I didn't have a clue who Carl Hickman was, man.
现在我知道了
I mean, I know now.
你跑了半个地球来抓我
You travelled halfway around the world, to come and get me
住在那个破拖车里
in that crappy, dump trailer,
我向上帝发誓 我一定要找到你
but I swear to God, I had to search you, man.
我毫无线索
I didn't have a clue.
知道吗
And you know what?
鉴于我们的"老交情" 卡尔
Given our "history" together, Carl,
这可真是个悲剧
that is pathetic.
你真的是一个人来的吗
Did you actually come by yourself?
莎丽在哪里
Where's Shari?
对于一个在游乐场
That's pretty ballsy
捡垃圾的独臂侠 你可真有胆啊
for a one-armed carnie crap scooper.
这是咱俩之间的事
This is between me and you!
不 不再是了
No, that changed
从你牺牲阿妮卡的那一刻起
when you sacrificed little Anika.
别把莎丽卷进来
Leave Shari out of it.
没她的事
She's not a part of it!
现在有了
She is now, sport.
来啊
Come on!
面对我
And face me,
狗♥娘♥养♥的
you son of a bitch!
应该说是婊♥子♥养♥的♥
It's more like a son of a whore,
不过这纯属意外
but that was an honest mistake.
你带孩子来了吗
Did you bring any kids with you?
被你发现了
Ah, you got me with that one.
左轮手♥枪♥ 不是吧
A revolver, really?
卡尔
Carl?
你真觉得六颗子弹就能对付我了吗
You really think six bullets is enough to come at me?
一颗就够
It only takes one.
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭上你的嘴
Stop talking.
现在你可能看不见
I know you probably can't see this right now
因为你的视线已经模糊了
'cause you're also blurry-eyed,
但这把枪
but this gun here,
我就是用这把枪杀了那个预言家的
this is the one that I used to kill the fortune teller.
弹匣里还剩一颗子弹
There's one shot left in the chamber.
趁我还没忘
Oh. Oh, and before I forget.
她给警方留了言
She'd left a message for the police,
告诉他们 你出狱之后
telling them that when you got back from jail,
整个人都疯了
you were all crazy.
整个人 狂暴而疯狂
You were all, like, wild-eyed and crazy.
疯了
It was just crazy!
知道我怎么让她留言的吗
Know how I got her to do that?
她比那个荷兰姑娘坚强多了
She was a lot stronger than that little Dutch girl,
但这次
I'll tell you that, but in this case...
对她来说可不是件好事
not such a good idea for her.
所以
So...
他们迟早会查到你头上
you are going to get discovered sooner or later,
你得解释一大堆东西
and you got a lot of explaining to do, right?
这个东西
This right here--
就会
just...
看上去像是谋杀后畏罪自杀了 对吧
smells of sort of murder-suicide, doesn't it?
太对了
It does.
但你得把预言小姐
But you're gonna have to drag little miss fortune teller
拽到枪旁边来
over there to the gun,
过去你表现出了很大的决心
you have shown a lot of determination in the past.
实际上
In fact...
我来帮你
let me help you.
小安妮卡
Little Anika,
告诉了我你的另一件事情
she told me about another one of your issues.
这个可能比你之前用的刺♥激♥多了
Now, this could be stronger than you're used to,
但也不一定
but maybe not.
无论如何
Either way,
这东西会削弱你的意志力
it's going to help take the edge off what you gotta do.
我曾经想直接杀掉你
You know, I thought about just killing you,
但我貌似已经做过了
but I kind of did that already,
在纽约 不是吗
in New York, didn't I?
还有什么
I mean, what could be worse
比让你过着现在这样的生活更糟的呢
than leaving you to live your life the way you're living it now?
两次
Twice.
瑞贝卡
Rebecca!
瑞贝卡
Rebecca!
瑞贝卡
Rebecca!
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表