剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
"如果"我能下来
"If" I come back down?
或许我能再次为你起舞
Maybe I could dance myself again for you.
这样的话
Well, in that case,
我一定要下来了
I will be sure to make it back down.
是我的前搭档
It was my ex-partner.
他负责采集你的信息
He is responsible for taking your information
然后在你的机器里植入病毒
and putting a virus in your machines.
但你能还原那些文件
But you can get the files back?
他说这取决于你
He says it's up to you.
要么你失去文件 要么他将其公诸于众
Either you lose your files, or he makes them public.
公诸于众
Public?
天哪
God...
你能将文件全部拿回来啊
You can have it all back again.
你想要怎么做
What do you want to do?
打给他
Call him.
如果能有助于找到安玛丽
If it helps find Anne-Marie,
告诉他我根本不关心他怎么处理那些文件
tell him I don't give a damn what he does with the files.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
米切尔·莱赫尼亚·多恩
Michel Lechnya Dorn.
坐吧
Sit with me.
都被包围了 才不坐
Not if I am surrounded.
你害怕手♥枪♥吗
You're worried about a pistol?
知道你在这的那一刻
I could have had this entire place incinerated
我本可以把这里付之一炬
the moment I knew you were here.
咱俩的区别就是你不会的
The difference between us is you didn't.
我没有这么做的唯一原因是
The only reason I didn't
你和我有其他事要优先处理
is because you and I have something to deal with first.
即便如此
Even so,
我们之间还有很多其他的不同之处
there are a great many other differences between us.
路易斯·丹尼尔的事收手吧
This thing with Louis Daniel has gone far enough.
路易斯·丹尼尔是只苍蝇
Louis Daniel is a fly.
还不如
Less.
但你炸了他的度假屋
But you bombed his vacation home.
想杀死他 而且害死了他孩子
You tried to kill him, did kill his child.
是吗
Did I?
你是说炸♥弹♥不是你们放的吗 得了
Are you saying that you did not plant that bomb? Please.
当然是我们放的
Of course we did.
有趣的是你对目标的估测
What is interesting is your assessment of targets.
我是说
I mean,
他当时都不在家 对吧
he wasn't even home at the time, was he?
那为什么要杀她
But why her?
因为你和那个婊♥子♥害我大舅子入狱了
Because you and that bitch put my brother-in-law in prison.
-瑞贝卡才是目标 -一直以来都是
- Rebecca was the target all along. - Toward an end.
你大舅子是谁
Who is your brother-in-law?
阿纳托利·巴道夫
Anatoly Bardov.
巴道夫
Bardov?
是的 我娶了他妹妹
Yes. I was married to his sister.
他是个战犯
He is a war criminal.
强♥奸♥犯 凶手
A rapist, a murderer,
没有人性的怪物
a soulless monster.
为什么一边认为是罪犯
Why is one side deemed criminal--
你所说的怪物
monsters as you say--
而另一边把罪行都抹去了
and the other side's crimes swept away?
你们的国家无缘无故袭击了车♥臣♥人
Your nation attacked the Chechen people without provocation.
我们是士兵
We were soldiers.
上头让我们去打仗 我们就打仗
Our leaders sent us to fight, we fought.
"听令行事"已经不是个好借口了
"Just following orders" is not good enough anymore.
巴多夫强♥奸♥并屠♥杀♥了
Bardov raped and butchered
一群十五 十六岁的女孩
a group of 15-year-old and 16-year-old girls.
没人强♥奸♥过她们
No one ever raped them.
那是谎言
That was a lie.
你还叫她们 女孩
And you called them "Girls"?
她们都是狙击兵
They were snipers.
她们杀了不少我们的人
They killed dozens of our men.
我们发现她们带着步♥枪♥和望远镜
We found them with their rifles, their scopes.
当时案件在庭审
There was a trial--
她们杀了我的妻儿
They murdered my wife and children.
谁来为那伸张正义
Where is the justice for that?
有任何车♥臣♥的人被审判过吗
What Chechen dog stood trial for that?
知道布琼诺夫斯克医院人♥质♥事件吗
Do you know the Budyonnovsk Hospital hostage crisis?
知道
Yes.
1500名人♥质♥
1500 hostages,
全都是普通市民
all civilians,
123人被谋杀
123 were murdered.
死者包括我的克里斯蒂娜
The dead included my Kristina,
巴多夫的妹妹
Bardov's sister,
以及我的两个女儿
and both of my girls.
一个八岁 一个七岁
They were 8 and 7,
她们可不是士兵
and they weren't soldiers.
这回你能原谅我没有怜悯
So you'll forgive me for not weeping
那些少年车♥臣♥狙击手了吧
for your teenage Chechen snipers.
你想怎样
What do you want?
交易
A deal.
如果你还想让丹尼尔活下去
If you ever want to see the Daniels alive again,
就把我大舅子带到这来
I want my brother-in-law brought here.
什么
What?
我要带他回家
I want to take him home.
我怎么可能做到
How am I supposed to do that?
自他入狱以来 你曾传唤他
You have signed him out for questioning 11 times
审问了11次
since he was imprisoned.
他们每次都批准了 让你独身一人
They let you take him every time. Alone.
你是个传奇 多恩
You are a legend, Dorn.
就再传唤他一次
So, sign him out again,
只不过这次 带他来这里
only, this time, bring him here.
给你24小时
You have 24 hours.
我要去趟办公室
All right, I'm going to go to the office
查一查安玛丽的东西
and look through Anne-Marie's things.
为了
For?
地址 电♥话♥号♥码
An address, a phone number.
我们需要联♥系♥她的母亲
We need to call her mother.
要是你在她桌上找不到任何联♥系♥方式呢
And if you can't find any contact info in her desk?
那里肯定有点儿什么
Oh, god, there's got to be something around there somewhere.
我会去查路易斯的档案
I'll go through Louis' files.
没错
Right.
我要做些什么
What do you need me to do?
去医院
Go to the hospital.
看着那个吉诺维斯
Check on Genovese.
加油 给点儿力
Come on, man. Come on...
-好了 -运转起来了
- Yes. - It's working.
伊娃 看
Eva, look.
我说过 有人走开了
I told you. Someone walked away.
一个小脚的人
Someone with smaller feet,
而且没穿靴子
and not in boots.
她可能在这里的某个地方
She could be out there somewhere?
事故是两天前发生的
The accident happened two days ago.
天要黑了
And it's getting dark,
还开始下雪了
and it's really starting to snow now.
走吧 我们得抓紧了
Okay, come on, we'd better hurry up.
保安哪儿去了
Where's the guard?
阿♥拉♥贝拉
Arabela?
阿♥拉♥贝拉
Arabela!
阿♥拉♥贝拉
Arabela...
发生了什么
What happened?
我的上司
It was my boss.
他攻击了我
He attacked me.
他帮了他
He helped him.
抱歉 汤米
I'm sorry, Tommy.
吉诺维斯逃走了
Genovese's gone.
警长 安玛丽·桑
多恩
Dorn?
我需要你的帮助 希克曼
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表