剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
他一眼就认出了尸体
He recognized the body straight away.
他对头发的颜色并不感到惊讶
The hair colour didn't even seem to surprise him.
而且她为什么会打电♥话♥给他
And why would she call him?
丹尼尔探长
Major Daniel.
我是伊娃 你的火车几点到
It's Eva. When does your train arrive?
大概一小时后
About an hour.
怎么了
Why?
希克曼被逮捕了
Hickman has been arrested.
什么
What?
是的 被逮捕了
Yeah. Arrested.
-什么时候 -刚才
- When? - Just now.
我会尽快赶到
I'll be there as soon as I can.
什么事
What is it?
我不能和你一起
I won't be able to go
去阿姆斯特丹的公♥寓♥了
to the Amsterdam apartment with you.
我该惊讶吗
Is that supposed to be a surprise?
拜托
Oh, please.
你可以谅解我这一次吗
Could you just, once, be understanding?
就这一次吗
For once?
是的
Yeah.
希克曼被逮捕了
Hickman has been arrested--
我不 我不在乎
I don't-- I don't care.
但是我在乎 必须在乎
Well, I do. I have to.
好吧
Fine.
我要回巴黎
I'm going back to Paris.
你说什么
Excuse me?
坐下一辆火车回去
On the next train back.
我们的公♥寓♥仍然装有窃听器
Our flat is still bugged.
如果他们想监听我收拾行李
Well, if they want to listen to me pack,
那就让他们听
they can listen.
我们说过要一起去阿姆斯特丹
We said we are going to Amsterdam together.
我们说过很多事情很多次 路易斯
We've said many things many times, Louis.
计划总是在改变
The plans always change,
最后总是我独自留在家里
and always end with me in that apartment, alone.
如果他们已经在监听 肯定也知道这些
If they've been listening, they know that, too.
至少这对他们来说没什么好奇怪的
This will not seem odd to them in the least.
这是我的工作 我的工作
This is my job, all right? My job!
怎么样
What? What!
你想我怎么做
What do you want me to do,
无视我的工作吗
just ignore it?
我只要求一点小小的平衡
All I ever asked was for a little balance.
平衡
Balance.
是的
Yes.
这不是你恨我的原因
That's not the reason why you hate me.
我不恨你
I don't hate you.
不 你恨我
Yes, you do.
艾蒂安的事你一直在怪我
You blame me for Etienne.
拜托
Oh, please.
你以为我看不到
You think I don't see it in your eyes
你每次看我的眼神吗
every time you look at me?
我从来没怪过你
I've never blamed you.
记不记得
Do you remember
今早我告诉你我没睡好
this morning I told you I didn't sleep well?
说实话 从那晚起我没一次睡好过
The truth is I haven't slept well once since that night.
我一直在做同一个梦
I have the same dream.
我回到家
I come home,
房♥子在着火
our house is burning,
你趴在地上
and you are on the ground,
怀里抱着艾蒂安
with Etienne in your arms.
而你一遍又一遍不停地
And you keep saying something to me,
对我说着什么
over and over.
你记不记得
Do you remember...
那晚你对我说了什么
what you said to me that night?
"你做了什么"
"What did you do?"
我做了什么
What did I do?
我做了什么
What did I do?
所以 你可以把我留在这个地狱
So, you can leave me in this hell,
你也可以和我离婚 只要你想
you can divorce me if you want.
你可以继续你的生活
You can get on with your life
只要你想
if you want.
只是不要和我说 是因为我的团队
Just don't tell me it's because of my team,
或是我的工作
or my job.
我不只是在国际刑事法♥院♥工作
Not only do I work for the ICC,
我还曾是一个纽约警♥察♥局的警探
I'm a former NYPD detective.
你真的认为
Do you really believe
我谋杀了这个女人吗
that I murdered this woman?
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you some things,
看完之后
and when I'm finished,
我会问你一个问题
I'm going to ask you one question.
就一个吗
One?
就一个
One.
几周前
A few weeks ago,
你在一起银行抢劫案中作了人♥质♥
you were a hostage in a bank robbery,
在该抢劫案中 我的受害人
during which my homicide victim--
和你同为一名人♥质♥
a fellow hostage--
告知劫匪说你是一名警官
informed the robbers that you are an officer
让你处在巨大的危险中
and put you in grave danger.
然后劫匪在你身上找到一个注射器
The robbers then found a hypodermic kit on you,
暴露了你是一名瘾君子
exposing you as a drug abuser.
受害人向阿姆斯特丹的赫尔斯托姆队长
My victim then filed an official statement
提交了一份正式声明
with Amsterdam Chief Helstrom
似乎也向你在海牙的上司
and, apparently, also with your boss at the Hague,
丹尼尔探长提交了
Major Daniel,
证实了你有使用毒品
attesting to your drug use.
我无法想象这对你有利
I can't imagine this went well for you.
抢劫案后的一星期以后
A week later, after the robbery,
受害人上报说金库中不见了十万欧元
my victim reported 100,000 euro missing from the vault,
尽管其他证人
despite the fact that every other witness
上报说罪犯并没有把钱拿走
reported the perpetrators never took any money
逮捕的时候也没在他们身上搜到钱
and none was found on them during their arrest.
在那之后
After that,
你在受害者的公♥寓♥待了六分钟
you went to my victim's flat for six minutes,
然后离开
then you left.
几分钟之后
She exited a few minutes later
她带着两个包匆忙地离开
in a great hurry with two bags,
其中一个在谋杀现场找到
one of which was found at the murder scene.
她去了她已经辞了职的银行
She went to the bank, where she was no longer employed,
非法进入了他们的电脑系统
illegally accessed their computer systems
并关闭了一个账户
and closed an account,
一个游乐场名下的账户
an account held by a travelling carnival,
此游乐场今年冬天停在阿姆斯特丹市郊
which winters outside of Amsterdam,
也就是你工作和生活的地方
where you work and live.
她打给你的那通十秒钟的电♥话♥
The 10-second phone call she made to you
就是在关闭了这个账户的十五分钟之后
was 15 minutes after closing this account.
然后有人发现她被打死了
She was then found beaten to death
我的检查员描述说是被一个认识她的人
with what my examiner is calling tremendous rage
在盛怒下杀害
by a person who knew her,
而你拒绝告诉我
and you refuse to tell me
她打给你那通电♥话♥说了什么
what the phone call she made to you was about.
最终 你和我在案发现场时
Finally, while you were with me at the homicide scene,
我的同事发现
my colleagues found,
在你居住的房♥车后面
behind the trailer you reside in,
有另一个她留下的行李
the other piece of luggage she left with.
而且已经被打开了
It had a compartment ripped out of it at some point.
我不知道里面有什么
I don't know what was in it,
但我猜是十万欧元
but 100,000 Euro is a pretty good guess.
说完了吗
Are you finished?
说完了
Yes.
你想问什么
What's your question?
你要是我 你会怎么做
What would you do if you were me?
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表