剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
你知道安玛丽在哪吗
Do you know where Anne-Marie is?
可能在厕所吧
Probably she's in the loo.
我去看看
I'll go and check it out.
你在这儿呢
There you are.
我们也许有新案子了
We may have a new case.
好 很好...
Good. Good...
你没事吧
You okay?
我很好 没事
I'm fine. Fine.
法国 巴黎
米切尔
Michel...
让我进去
Let me come in.
下次吧
Maybe another time.
你不能这样与世隔绝 自我封闭
You cannot close yourself off from the world.
不要告诉我不能做什么
Don't tell me what I can't do.
路易斯总这样
Louis does enough of that.
我会告诉他你来过了
I'll tell him you stopped by.
我不是来看他的 你心知肚明
I didn't come to see him, and you know it.
我知道
I know.
我知道 米切尔
I know, Michel.
但我还没准备好
But I'm not ready.
-准备好什么 -安慰
- For what? - For comfort.
安慰 你觉得我会安慰你
Comfort? From me?
绝不
Never.
那不是我强项
I do not have that ability.
那你想怎么样
Then what do you want?
我希望你告诉我那晚到底发生了什么
I need you to tell me exactly what happened that night.
我刚哄完艾蒂安睡觉
I'd just put Etienne to bed.
路易斯出去喝酒了
Louis went out for more wine.
很寻常的一晚
It was a normal night.
很安静
It was quiet.
然后
And then--
他的房♥间就在车♥库♥上面
His room is just above the garage.
我想要进去 但...
I tried to go in, but...
房♥间被炸没了
the room was gone.
然后我看见了他
And then I saw him.
没在房♥间里
But not in the room.
他在外面 躺在草地上
He was outside, on the grass.
你做了什么
What have you done?
有没有...
Is there...
可能
a possibility
艾蒂安就是目标
that Etienne was the target?
有没有可能他们的目标是他
Could they have been aiming for him?
没有
No.
炸♥弹♥在车里
The bomb was in the car.
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
我只是想了解一下
I'm just trying to get a picture
我要追捕的人
of the person that I am hunting.
为什么
Why?
他把这个案子交给你了
He's turned this over to you?
不 事实上 是我坚持
No, actually, I insisted
让他交给我办的
that he let me do it.
怎么了 你生气了吗
Why? Does that make you angry?
我不知道我还会不会愤怒 米切尔
I'm not certain I can feel anger anymore, Michel.
我不知道我还有没有任何感觉
I'm not certain I can feel anything.
他知道
He knows
如果那晚他开车出去
if he had taken his car that night,
艾蒂安就不会死
Etienne would still be here.
不 他不知道
No, he doesn't know that.
他可能会那么想
He may think that,
但他不知道
but he does not know that.
独自经历这些太难了
It's hard to go through this alone.
对他而言也是
For him, too.
他想用工作忘却痛苦
He's trying to obliterate his grief with his work.
他不是故意扔下你一个人的
It's not his intent to leave you alone.
我不是说他的人
I don't mean physically.
我已经习惯他不在我身边了
I'm used to him being gone.
但是他没哭过
But he hasn't cried.
一次都没有
Not once.
我一个人哭两个人的份 这太...
And crying for two, it's...
孤独了
lonely.
这边
This way.
他搬进来之前妻子就死了
His wife died before he moved in,
女儿也总不在他身边
and his daughter is not around much.
她是个模特
She's a model.
我们听说了
So we heard.
你什么时候发现他出事的
When did you discover that he was sick?
第一批医护人员说他被下毒了
First set of medics said he was poisoned.
"第一批"
"First Set?"
是的 他们是一家私人公♥司♥来的
Yeah, they were from a private company.
你上报过这事吗
Did you report that?
我习惯了有钱人用私人救护车
I'm used to rich people having their own ambulances,
还有很多私人的东西
private everything, you know.
公共救护人员到的时候
When the city guys got here,
那些私人救护员已经不见了
the private guys had already disappeared.
不见了
Disappeared?
是啊 他们告诉我
Yeah. They told me
他们已经叫了公共救护人员过来
they were starting the call for a city crew.
所以让我下去等着
That's why they wanted me to go back down and wait.
我们上来的时候可能和他们错过了
We probably missed them on our way up.
丢什么东西没
Is anything missing?
我没发现
Not that I can see.
是幅梵高的画
Whoa, that's a Van Gogh.
什么
What?
没什么
Never mind.
那口红印是他女儿的吗
Do you know if that lipstick belonged to his daughter?
不是
No.
那晚他带了个女人回家
He had a lady over that night.
这个机器会帮我们扫描出
This machine will give us samples
公♥寓♥中所有的指纹
of all the fingerprints in the flat,
这样我们就能区分出他和别人的指纹
so we can isolate his and anyone else's.
奇怪
That's odd.
怎么了
What's wrong?
这不用无线电波 应该不会被♥干♥扰的
This doesn't use radio waves, so it can't be interference.
所有人都远离这个杯子
Okay, everybody take a big step away from the glass.
马上退后
Step back now!
怎么回事 塞巴斯蒂安
What is it, Sebastian?
只有一样东西有能量
There's only one thing with the energy
让扫描生成器丢失信♥号♥♥
to cause this sort of dropout on the scangen.
辐射
Radiation.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
还撑得住
For now, yeah.
他们刚才在给塞巴斯蒂安抽血
They took Sebastian's blood just now,
通话中
现在他们在抽我的
and now they're taking mine.
你会发现我血液里含有超量的麻♥醉♥药♥
You'll find an unusually high amount of opiates in my blood.
我是遵医嘱的
I have a prescription.
我们只检测辐射程度
We're only checking for radiation.
钋(Po)210 放射性同位素 是一种毒性极高但在自然界非常稀有的物质
危险品紧急处理小组鉴定那是钋210
HAZMAT just identified it as polonium 210.
科学家管它叫"终结者"
Scientists call it "The Terminator".
真是令人宽心啊
Oh, that's comforting.
你有摄入过吗
And did you ingest any of it?
应该没有
I don't think so.
只要不摄入体内 它就无害
It's harmless if it stays outside of the body,
但一旦摄入
but once inside,
会有好几天的潜伏期
it usually takes days before there's any signs of illness.
我们阿姆斯特丹的受害人一天就死了
Our Amsterdam victim died in a day.
那他的摄入量肯定很大
Then he got a huge dose.
症状都有哪些呢
What are the symptoms?
多个器官衰竭
Multiple organ failure,
肺部萎缩 内出血
lung collapse, internal bleeding.
它会像微波炉一样烤你的内脏
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表