剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
你能认出她吗
Do you recognize her?
我估计她亲妈都认不出她
I doubt her mother would recognize her.
希望她不用看到这个场面
I hope she doesn't have to.
是那个银行经理
It's the bank manager.
劫案遇到的
From the robbery.
揭发你是警♥察♥的那个吗
The one that outed you as a cop?
-就是她 -真的吗
- Yeah. - Really?
我根本没想到 你确定吗
I would have never-- are you sure?
当然 绝对是她
Yeah, it's her.
就是阿妮卡
It's Anika.
她为什么要给你打电♥话♥
Why would she call you?
我也想问同样的问题
That's the same thing I was going to ask.
她手♥机♥上最后的记录
A 10-second call
是一通打了十秒的电♥话♥
was the last thing on her cell.
这打了十秒的电♥话♥是拨给你的
A 10-second call to you.
让我们单独谈一下
Give us a minute.
不好意思 这有什么问题吗
I'm sorry, was that a question?
是真的吗
Is it true?
你已经知道答案了
You already know it is.
如果你想拆穿别人的谎言
If you're going to try to catch someone in a lie,
最好不要事先告诉他们答案
ask the question before you give them the answer.
好吧
Okay.
她有什么要求
What did she want?
打了十秒并不说明我们说话了
10 seconds doesn't mean we talked,
只能说明她拨♥打♥了我的电♥话♥
only that she dialed my phone.
你是说电♥话♥根本没接通吗
You're saying the call didn't connect?
我是说你没证据证明电♥话♥接通了
I'm saying you have no evidence that it did.
"我是希克曼 我会给你回电♥话♥"
"This is Hickman. I'll call you back."
再说一遍
Come again?
你那简洁的留言信息
Your no-frills outgoing message
用了不到两秒钟
takes less than two seconds.
还剩下八秒时间
That leaves an eight-second window.
直接挂断的话通话时间只有三秒钟
A hang-up would have resulted in a three-second call.
那不算证据
That's not evidence.
没错
True.
但她的手♥机♥运营商已经证明
But her cellular provider already verified
电♥话♥确实接通了
the call went through.
终于说出来了
There you go.
我就知道你还有别的信息
I had a feeling you had more.
电♥话♥确实接通了
A connection was made.
还是无法证明我们通过话
It's still not proof that we talked.
你是说你们没通话
Are you saying you didn't?
这是秘密
That's private.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我们的通话内容
What we talked about
与正在进行的一项调查有关
has to do with an ongoing investigation.
关于什么
Into what?
无可奉告
Sorry.
那真是遗憾
That's unfortunate.
不 遗憾的应该是
No, what's unfortunate is
你认为我和这起谋杀有关
that you think I had something to do with this murder.
我相信我从未那样说过
I don't believe I ever said that.
你知道吗
You know what,
我已经厌倦了你的这些小把戏
I just got tired of your game.
我还没说完
I'm not finished.
我之所以来这里
I only came here
是因为我以为死者是个与我很亲近的人
because I thought your victim was someone that I'm close to.
但我和阿妮卡只是泛泛之交
That does not describe me and Anika.
我给不了你别的线索
I have nothing else for you.
另一个女人失踪多久了
How long has the other woman been missing?
我没说过她失踪了
I didn't say she was missing.
你没说 但我告诉过你
No, but I told you
我在查一个女人被杀害的案子
I was standing over a dead woman.
如果你以为死者是与你很亲近的人
If you thought it was the person you're close to,
那她一定已经失踪了
she must be missing.
两个失踪的女人 都与你有关
Two missing women, with you in common.
那真是遗憾
That's unfortunate.
如果你要逮捕我
If you're going to arrest me,
为什么还不赶快行动
then why don't you do that?
否则我就要回我在海牙的办公室了
Otherwise, I'm going to back my office at the Hague.
那好吧
Okay.
那好吧
Okay?
卡尔·希克曼
Carl Hickman,
你因涉嫌谋杀阿妮卡·豪顿而被捕了
you're under arrest for the murder of Anika Hauten.
喂
Yes?
路易斯
Louis?
搞定了
It's done.
他们以为你要去波兰
They will think you are going to Poland.
我正在去机场的路上
I'm on my way to the airport now.
我们在火车上
We're on the train.
我们准备一起去阿姆斯特丹
We're going to Amsterdam together.
目前是这样
For now.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
祝你好运 多恩
Good luck, Dorn,
还有谢谢你为我们所做的一切
and thank you for taking this for us...
为艾蒂安做的
for Etienne.
还没成功之前别急着谢我
Don't thank me until I've succeeded.
我相信你
I have faith.
希望你没有所托非人
Let's hope it's not misplaced.
绝对不会
It's not.
我会转告她
I will tell her.
有时间再打给我
Call me when you can.
我回来后给你电♥话♥
I'll call you when I get back.
他向你问好
He sends you love.
他会没事吗
Will he be all right?
你想让我告诉你什么
What do you want me to tell you,
真♥相♥吗
the truth?
是的
Yes.
你想知道真♥相♥
You want the truth,
但你今天早上却骗了他
but you lied to him this morning.
我骗了他
I lied?
对
Yeah.
你告诉他
You told him
我们知道如何沟通
that we know how to talk to each other.
但其实我们不知道
But we don't.
再也不知道了
Not anymore.
你们绝不会相信发生了什么
You're not going to believe this.
怎么了
What's up?
希克曼让我和他一起去一个犯罪现场
Hickman asked me to go to a crime scene with him,
去收集一些证据
to gather some evidence.
是我们负责的案子吗
Is that a case for us?
不 是独♥立♥的谋杀案
No. It's a single murder.
跟希克曼有什么关系
How is Hickman involved?
他因此被捕了
They arrested him for it.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
他们逮捕了希克曼因为涉嫌谋杀吗
They arrested Hickman for murder?
死者是那个银行经理
The victim is that bank manager,
抢劫案时揭发他是警♥察♥的那个
the one that outed him as a cop during the robbery.
所以他们认为是他干的吗
Is that why they think he did it?
我不确定那个警探到底知不知道那件事
I'm not sure the detective even knew that.
她一直在强调那个银行经理
All she said was that the bank manager
死前给希克曼打过电♥话♥
made a phone call to Hickman before she died.
听起来好像没有太多证据
That doesn't seem like a whole lot of evidence.
是不像
No.
银行那个女人不是金发的吗
Wasn't the woman at the bank blonde?
-是的 -非常金色的头发
- Yeah. - Very blonde.
但这个却是黑发
Well, this woman had dark hair.
染的吗
She dyed it?
显然是 但是
Apparently, but...
希克曼怎么会知道这些
how would Hickman know that?
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表