剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
Tommy?
好吧 我也加入
All right, then.
那你呢
So what about you?
咖啡在哪
Where's the coffee?
那边
Over there.
意思是你会留下来吗
That means you're staying?
意思是我想喝杯咖啡
It means I want a cup of coffee.
这些药管用吗
Are those pills working?
没吗♥啡♥见效快
Not as fast as the morphine,
也没那么有意思 但是
or nearly as fun, but...
凑合吧
they're okay.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
其实我正盼着有另一个案子
I'm actually hoping another case
能帮我分散注意力
will get my mind off the pain.
别太勉强自己了
Don't push yourself.
案子总是一个一个接踵而来
There's always another case right around the corner.
我很享受能向你学习
I... enjoyed learning from you.
我希望能做更多的事情
I hope I get to do more.
你是边界犯罪和贩卖♥♥人口方面的专家吧
You're an expert in border offenses? Human trafficking?
差不多
Mostly.
我们能找时间聊聊这个吗
Can we talk about that sometime?
怎么了
Why?
我们能互相学习一下
We could learn from each other.
你能查查这个人
Can you see if this man
是否在贩卖♥♥人口的数据库里吗
is in any of your trafficking databases?
菲利普·吉诺维斯
Phillip Genovese.
只是查查吗
Just look him up?
看看他是不是重点锁定对象
Just see if he's on your radars.
我真没想到一个警♥察♥搬个家
I never imagined a policeman
能有这么多箱子
having this many moving boxes.
大部分都是文件
Most of them are files.
没结案的案子
Open cases,
正在进行的调查
ongoing investigations.
你是整个欧洲唯一的警探吧
And you are the only detective in all of Europe.
它们目前还不是我的案子
They're not mine yet,
但它们之间都有跨国性关联
but they all have some cross-border implication.
我们需要自己立案
We need to create our own cases
直到当地人习惯直接联♥系♥我们为止
until locals get comfortable calling us directly.
你还没问我关于俄♥罗♥斯♥人的事情呢
You haven't asked me about the Russian.
如果有事要说 你自然会说的
If you have something to tell me, you will.
瑞贝卡呢
Rebecca?
她大部分时间
Well, she spends most of her day
都待在艾蒂安的房♥间里
in Etienne's room.
我自己没有勇气进去
I cannot bring myself to go in there.
我们之间基本上没什么话可聊
We barely speak anymore.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你要做那种女孩吗
Are you going to be that girl?
什么那种女孩
"That girl?"
婆妈地管这管那的女孩
The "I'm going to mother everybody" girl.
我就问问而已
I just asked.
咱俩还是别问彼此
Well, let's agree not to ask each other that,
"你还好吧"这种问题了
"are you all right?"
好吗 永远别问
Okay? Ever.
就这么说定了
Let's make that deal.
你喝多了吗
Are you drunk?
我倒想
I wish.
家族传统
Tradition in my family.
敬逝者一杯威士忌
One shot of whiskey for the dead.
干杯 席安娜
Cheers, Sienna.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian...
你的电脑现在开着吗
is your computer up and running right now?
从来不关
Always.
地方新闻有篇报道
There was something in the local news.
今天的吗
Today's news?
是的 今天的
Yeah, today's news.
一个月前
A month ago,
一名富豪在杜塞尔多夫死于神秘病毒
a millionaire died of a mysterious virus in Dusseldorf.
疑似中毒
Poison was suspected,
但尸检无果
but the post mortem was inconclusive.
看看《阿姆斯特丹新闻报》的头条
Now, take a look at the headlines in the Amsterdam News.
有了
There it is.
探长说的就是这种事件吗
Is this the kind of thing the Major is talking about?
同样的案件 涉及两个国家
Same crime, two countries.
百万富翁死于神秘病毒
貌似是的
Looks like.
你知道那家伙已经死了吗
You know that guy died already?
谁
Who?
昨天 梵高那个
Yesterday. Van Gogh.
已经死了
Already?
是啊 一般都要等几天的
Yeah, well, usually, it takes a few days.
妮可肯定增加了剂量
Nicole must've really upped the dose.
那女人疯了 伙计
The broad's out of control, man.
但她很厉害
Yeah, but she's good.
这样会给我们惹麻烦的
But this is going to bring heat.
只要我们在不同国家作案
It won't bring any heat
就不会惹人怀疑
as long as we keep changing countries.
但新闻上到处都是 这很不妙
Yeah, but it's all over the news, that's not good.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
再干一笔 我们就收手
One more job, and we're gone.
昨天在阿姆斯特丹
So, yesterday in Amsterdam,
一名房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商死于怪病
a real estate developer died of a mysterious illness.
医生认为是某种病毒
Doctors think it's a virus,
但死者女儿 一名时尚模特
but the victim's daughter, a fashion model,
坚持认为是凶杀
insists there was foul play.
在你让我们看的案件箱里
Now, in the boxes you asked us look at,
我找到一桩上个月发生在德国的案子
I found a case from last month in Germany,
死状相同 也是个富豪
and same symptoms, also a rich man,
只不过 德国那位死者的家人
only, in Germany, the family
在其寓所找到了一个小玻璃瓶
found a vial in the apartment
可能毒药就藏于其中
that looks like it could hold poison.
警方检验过那个小玻璃瓶
The vial was tested,
没有发现有毒物质
but the results were inconclusive.
五个月前在威尼斯也发生过类似的案子
And there was a similar case in Venice five months ago.
我看了意大利警方的报告
I went through the Italian police reports.
死状相同
Same symptoms.
你怎么能看到意大利警方报告的
How did you get into Italian police reports?
要黑进他们的计算机系统不是什么难事
It wasn't hard to hack into their computer systems.
记得提醒我让他们检查一下网络安全
Remind me to tell them to do a cyber security check.
我照样能黑进去
I'd still get in.
德国死者的家人怎么知道
How does the German family know
那个小瓶本来不是在那里的
that the vial wasn't something already there?
他家的清洁女工已经干了三十年了
He'd had the same cleaning woman for about 30 years,
因为收入可观 所以她从没离开过
and paid her a fortune so she wouldn't leave.
你们找到她了吗
Have you located her?
这事说来奇怪
That's another odd twist.
她住院了
She's in the hospital herself.
在诺伊斯 就在杜塞尔多夫附近
In Neuss, near Dusseldorf.
我们至少要核实一下吧
Can we at least check it out?
这肯定是跨国作案
It's definitely cross-border.
我得问问多恩
I'll have to clear it with Dorn.
与此同时 塞巴斯蒂安
In the meantime, Sebastian,
我要你去阿姆斯特丹
I need you to go to the latest scene,
那个最新的犯罪现场
in Amsterdam.
要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
我要你和伊娃去德国
I need you and Eva in Germany.
卡尔
Carl,
你能和塞巴斯蒂安
would you go with Sebastian
一起去犯罪现场看看吗
and take a look at the scene?
好
Sure.
伊娃
Eva?
在
Yeah.
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表