剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
你找到任何证据了吗
Did you find any evidence?
你把他们关起来了
You put them in the cage?
这几个外国人非法侵入
These foreigners were trespassing.
这是国际刑事法♥院♥的命令
This is an order from the I.C.C.,
指派我的小组
directing my team
调查系列谋杀案
to investigate a series of murders.
现在 拉夫
So, now, Laveaux,
你在干涉我的调查
you are interfering in my investigation.
好吗
Right?
打开
Open it.
各位
Hi, guys.
我带来了身份证明和枪
I brought identification and guns.
给你们
There you go.
欢迎回家 姑娘们
Welcome home, girls.
还说我俗气
Talking of cliches.
-拉夫警监 -什么事
- Commissaire Laveaux? - What?
一个美国人报♥警♥说在一家鞋店里有人被杀
An american is reporting a murdered man in a shoe store
还有一名警官失踪
and an officer missing.
-什么鞋店 -查尔斯·格兰特
- What shoe store? - Charles Gallant.
希克曼
Hickman...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你不该带我来这儿 路易斯
You shouldn't have brought me here, Louis.
我没有
I wasn't...
我还没准备好
I'm not... I'm not ready.
我有问题
I'm not right.
什么叫"你有问题"
What do you mean, you're "Not right"?
我用的药 我的头 我不...
The drugs, my head-- I'm not--
我的思维不再清晰了
I'm not thinking clearly, anymore!
你的头没毛病
There's nothing wrong with your head.
卡尔 听我说
Carl, listen to me.
我亲眼目睹了
I was watching you,
你在游乐场分♥析♥那个人的过程
when you read that man at the carnival.
你都能看出他有情妇和孩子
You even knew about the mistress and the baby!
那是我看到过 好吗
I saw him! Okay?
前一天我看到他了
I saw him. The day before.
他和他情妇一起去的游乐场
He was at the carnival with the girl, with the girlfriend.
还有那个孩子
And the baby!
根本就没什么分♥析♥ 没有...
There was no reading involved, there was no--
没有推理
no deduction or nothin'.
我只是...
I just...
看到过他
I saw him.
我看到过他
I saw him.
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
我让她一个人进去
I let her come in alone.
我在车里多待了几分钟
I stayed in the car for a few minutes.
因为我有私事要做
Because I had to do something.
我让她一个人进去了
I let her come in alone.
每条离开巴黎的主干道上
We have roadblocks
我们都设了路障
on every major road leaving Paris.
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
外交牌照 美国大使♥馆♥
Diplomatic plates. U.S. Embassy.
让他过去
Let him through.
好的 这边走 走吧
Okay, this way. This way. Move on.
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表