剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
那他有段时间要忙了
Well, he'll be busy for a bit, then.
他回来之后
When he does get back,
我们还为他精心准备了点东西
we've got something very special planned for him.
是的 "我们"
Yes, "we".
我和他的小朋友
Me and his little friend here.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我很肯定 验尸官也同意我的意见
I'm very sure. The coroner agrees with me
伤口是用双手击打造成的
the blows were clearly struck with both hands.
西格尔督察
Inspector Seeger?
在
Yes, sir?
我们查到了受害人家属的情况
We've located information on the victim's family.
已经找到了
You have?
他们是本地人
They're local,
得让他们过来确认死者身份
and we'll need them to come down to make a positive identification.
当然
Of course.
是由你去通知他们
Will you be making the death notification,
还是你想让我们来
or would you like us to handle it?
我来吧
No, I'll go.
好的
Okay.
最讨厌的工作
Least favourite part of the job.
我还没遇到过不讨厌做这事的警♥察♥
I never met a cop who didn't hate it.
虽然通知别人
But, you know, as bad as it is
他们的家人不会回家了很让人难受
to notify a family someone isn't coming home,
但也不如无名尸体更让我烦躁
it doesn't bother me as much as the unidentified bodies we get.
比如这一具
This one, for example.
交通事故
Car accident.
尸体烧焦了
Body burnt up.
车烧毁了
Vehicle burnt up.
没车牌号♥和车辆识别号♥码吗
No plates, no VIN?
验尸官指望着牙医记录和DNA能帮上忙
Coroner is hoping dental records or DNA will help.
想象一下你在等某个人回家
Imagine waiting for someone to come home
他却再也不会回来了
who never does,
而你永远都不会知道为什么
and you'll never know why.
如果你想 我可以跟你一起去
I'll go with you if you want,
通知死者家属
to notify the other victim's family.
很感谢
I'd appreciate that.
未确认身份女尸
他们准备放了你
They're releasing you.
为什么
Why?
汤米证明了死者是被人用双手打死的
Tommy proved that the victim was beaten with two hands.
第一次发现残废也有好处啊
First time this ever helped out.
凶手戴了戒指
The killer was wearing a ring.
戒指上有字母
Monogrammed.
是字母G
With the letter "G".
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
我们得谈谈
I think we need to talk.
别在这里
Not in this building.
什么时候
When?
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
警方放他走了
The police let him go.
我们去欢迎他回家吧
Let's go make a homecoming.
卡尔
Carl!
我得走了 路易斯
I have to go, Louis.
有个我认识的人可能有麻烦
Someone I know may be in trouble.
是因为菲利普·吉诺维斯吗
From Phillip Genovese?
游乐场那个
At the carnival?
你说什么
What did you say?
你怎么知道吉诺维斯这个名字的
How do you know the name Genovese?
就是他弄伤你的 是吗
That's the guy who hurt you, yes?
是安玛丽告诉你的吗
Was it Anne-Marie?
安玛丽
Anne-Marie?
对 是她告诉你的吗
Yes, did she tell you about him?
她知道这事 所以她才离开的吗
She knows? That's why she's gone?
我的天 不是 路易斯
Oh, God, no, Louis.
几个月前我让她帮我查这个名字
I asked her to run his name months ago.
她如今在哪和这事毫无关系
Where she is today has nothing to do with that.
她没有背叛你
Well, she never betrayed you.
那你是怎么知道的
Good, so how do you know?
路易斯 你怎么...
Louis, how do you...
你来游乐场那天就知道了
You knew the day you came to the carnival.
你抛弃了纽约的那些人
You left people behind in New York,
那些关心你的人
people who care about you.
你搬到这里之后他们就告诉我了
They called me when you moved here.
你观察我多久了
How long were you watching me?
我只是时不时过去看看
I just checked in from time to time.
你监视我
You spied on me.
是作为朋友
As a friend.
借口太烂
That's not good enough.
也许你是对的
You're probably right.
我现在没法谈这个
I'm not talking about this right now.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我要去游乐场
I'm going to a carnival,
我得去收拾吉诺维斯这个烂摊子
because Genovese is my mess to clean up!
我不能让你去 卡尔
I can't let you do that, Carl.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你是我的队员
You are a member of my team.
我不能让你去报私仇
I can't let you become a vigilante.
你说得没错
You know what, you're right.
当然没错
Yes, I am.
我不干了
I quit.
不
No.
重大错误
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian?
都没了
It's all gone.
什么没了
What is gone?
我的所有成果
All of my work.
我的备份文件 都没了
My back-up files, it's all gone.
怎么回事
How?
我现在该怎么办
What am I going to do now?
塞巴斯蒂安 你给我镇定点
Sebastian, I need you to pull yourself together.
能做到吗
Can you do that?
探长让我们尽快回来
Major said to get back here fast.
是的 他和塞巴斯蒂安在里面
Yeah, well, he's in with Sebastian now.
希克曼在哪儿
Where's Hickman?
探长说他不干了
Major says he quit.
当真
Seriously?
希望不是因为我
I hope that isn't my fault.
和你无关
It's not.
但我需要你的帮助
But I need your help.
停车[波兰语]
Zatrzymaj!
请停一下[波兰语]
Prosze zatrzymaj!
你如果不想卷入这件事 我理解
If you don't want to be involved, I understand.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
我可不常有这种机会做这些
I don't get to do something like this too often.
好 大家准备一下
Good. Let's get ready.
我是丹尼尔探长
Major Daniel.
路易斯 谢天谢地
Louis, thank God.
多恩
Dorn?
这是个圈套 路易斯
It was a set-up, Louis!
所有的一切 他们知道我要来
The whole thing. They knew I was coming.
他们一定知道我们发现他们的窃听器了
They must have known that we discovered their bugs.
你和瑞贝卡得去避一下
You and Rebecca have to go underground.
离开你们在阿姆斯特丹的住所
Get out of your Amsterdam apartment
换个地方住
and find somewhere else to stay.
可是多恩 她已经回巴黎了
But Dorn, she went back to Paris!
莎丽
Shari?
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
来找乐子吧
死亡[德语]
吉诺维斯
Genovese!
我在这里
I'm here!
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表