剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
All I did was call it in.
留着这些话去和法官说吧
You tell that to a judge.
他们开车带着这些人乱转
They just drive them around
直到...
until...
直到他们找到另一对
Until they get a match.
能跟这对夫妻搏斗的人
Someone for them to fight.
是的 另一对夫妻
Yeah, another couple.
他们得找到另一对 是吧
They get a match, right?
卧底 引蛇出洞
Undercover decoy.
算我一个
I'm in.
赞成 毫无疑问
Aye. No worries.
好的
Okay.
我们还有一个问题要解决
We do have a problem, don't we?
-我们需要一个小孩 -是的
- We need a kid. - Yeah.
这才是你们这勾当的高明之处 对吧
That's the beauty of your scam, huh?
他们不会选择没有孩子的夫妻下手
They wouldn't pick up anyone without kids,
而警♥察♥又不可能带着一个孩子去当卧底
and cops would not be undercover with one.
我有个儿子
I have a son.
是吗
You do?
他五岁了
He's five.
我们不能让一个孩子去冒险
We're not going to risk an actual child.
不是的 听我说完
No, wait, hear me out.
他们只需要见到这个孩子 对吧
They only need to see him, right?
无线电检查 一二 一二
Radio check, one, two. One, two.
收到 汤米
Affirmative, Tommy.
我们能收到
We read you.
埃里克
Erik,
他们就是我跟你说过的警♥察♥朋友们
these are the two police friends I told you about.
你好
Hi.
你好 很高兴见到你 我叫伊娃
Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm Eva.
我叫埃里克
I'm Erik.
他是汤米
He's Tommy.
记住 照他们说的做 明白吗
Remember, just do what the officers tell you, yeah?
妈妈会看着你的
Mommy will be watching.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
他不会有事的
He'll be okay.
好了 我们要待在这里
Okay, we're going to stay here.
我们准备好了
All right, we're good to go.
可以发送广播通知了
Go ahead and make the broadcast.
眼镜蛇呼叫大白鲨
Black mamba for great white.
我是大白鲨 请讲
Great white. Go ahead.
收到一份猎物报告
Got a hunting report.
-开始了 -好的
- It's on. - Okay.
-你还好吗 -是的 -很好
- You okay? - Yes. - Yes.
好像有车来了
I think we got something.
注意 是辆卡车
All right, heads up, it's a truck.
是两辆
Two of them.
更正 两辆卡车
Correction, two trucks.
来了两辆卡车 要开始了
Two trucks. We're on.
你长大后想要做一名
Are you going to be a police officer
像你妈妈这样的警♥察♥吗
like your mom when you grow up?
-是的 -是吗 真是个好孩子
- Yes. - Yes? Good boy.
我们的发动机出问题了 伙计
Hey. We've got engine trouble, mate.
能帮帮我们吗
Can you give us a hand?
好了 现在我们去车里
Okay, now we go in the car.
车里暖和
We warm up in the car.
进来了 交给你了
There we go. He's here.
埃里克 埃里克 快过来
Erik. Erik, come here.
修不好吗
It can't be fixed?
你还好吗
You okay?
我们想搭个顺风车 谢谢你们
All right, then, yeah, we'd love a lift. Thank you.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
否则我们一整夜都要站在这挨冻
It's either that or stand out in the freezing cold all night.
好吧 我去带埃里克过来
Okay. I'll get Erik.
好的
Okay.
她只是去带孩子过来
She's just going to get the boy.
-他没事吧 -没事
- Is he all right? - Yeah.
给我吧
Give it to me.
多加小心
Be careful.
我要是个小心的人
Yeah, if I was careful,
就让我老爸养我了
I would have just lived off my father's money.
看来他们上钩了
Looks like they took the bait.
好了 准备行动 别跟太近
All right, here we go. Soft tail.
记住 尽量多次跳点跟踪
Remember, leap frog as much as possible.
一辆车跟过一段路后驶离该道
换其他车继续跟踪 防止被发现
在得到命令之前 不准轻举妄动
No one moves until you get our call.
等见到另一个失踪家庭后 才能抓捕
We wait until we get visual of the other missing family.
出发
Let's go.
那个小孩子呢
Where is the boy?
跟一个警♥察♥在一起
With a uniform.
他很帅
He's handsome.
是的
I guess so.
-想聊聊他吗 -不想
- You want to talk about it? - No.
我想如果我们是一对普通夫妻的话
I think if we were an average couple,
我们现在应该发现有麻烦了吧
we would know by now we were in trouble?
如果我们是对普通夫妻
If we were an average couple,
我们俩早就有麻烦了
we would have been in trouble a long time ago.
他们下了高速 现在停下了
Off the highway. They've stopped.
出来吧
Let's go!
去哪
Go?
下来
Get down.
孩子睡着了
Our son is asleep.
把他留在车上
Leave him.
快点 下来
Come on! Get off!
-快来啊 -赶紧下来
- Come on! Come on! - Come on, get down from there!
来啊
Come on!
打 打 打 打
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
打 打 打
Fight! Fight! Fight!
-打 -跟谁
- Fight! Fight! - Fight who?!
这里没有别人了
There's no one else here!
还没人进场
No one move in yet.
他还没见到另外那个家庭
He doesn't see the other family.
各单位待命
All units, hold.
打 打 打 打
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
和我背对背 汤米
Back to back, Tommy.
他们有多少人
How many are there?
太多了
Too many.
打 打
Fight! Fight!
至少有十二辆卡车
There's at least a dozen trucks,
但还没看到那家人
but still no family.
我猜这里至少有二十个人
I'm guessing there's about 20 fellows here.
打 打 打 打
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
他们来了
They're there.
行动 行动
Move in. Move in.
打 打 打 打
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
有人在高处持有长步♥枪♥ 东南偏南方向
One long rifle, high, South-southeast.
-跟着我 照我做的做 -好的
- All right, you follow me. You do what I do. - Okay.
打 打 打 打
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
来啊 打我啊
Come on, attack!
这就是你的方案
That's your plan?
动手啊 不然他们会杀了我们
All right, come on, or they'll kill us!
好了 快来啊
All right, come on!
来啊
Come over here!
快来
Come on!
-塞巴斯蒂安 -是
- Sebastian? - Sir?
你系安全带了吗
Are you wearing your seat belt?
什么
Excuse me?
我不会伤害你
I won't hurt you.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
照我说的做 明白吗
Just follow what I say, okay?
打我
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表