剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
与许多美丽的故事一样
Like all good stories,
这个故事以一位美女开始
this one starts with a beautiful woman,
她风华正茂 敢于冒险 活力四射
young, adventurous, full of life.
救命
Help me!
巴黎 法国
不幸的是 正是那场生命的终结
Unfortunately, this story also starts
拉开了这个故事的序幕
with the end of that life--
她被谋杀了
with her murder.
-早安 长官 -早上好
- Morning, sir. - Good morning.
早上好 少校
Morning, Major.
早上好
Good morning.
你来这儿干什么 路易斯
What are you doing here, Louis?
是丹尼尔少校
It's Major Daniel,
我来这里是因为我是国家警♥察♥的一员
and I'm here because I am a member of the national police.
她是你派来的吗
Did you send her?
不是
No.
不过她和我是一起的
But she's with me.
你已经不在36了 少校
You are no longer in the 36, Major.
巴黎地区司法警♥察♥部简称
现在归我管
I'm in charge now.
我在任期间
When I was in charge,
不觉得需要逢人就自报职位
I didn't feel the need to tell everyone.
你是对的
You were right.
是同一个杀手
This was the same killer.
我状况不太妙
I was not in a good way.
实际上
The truth is,
大多数时候 我都想着要放弃
there were days I thought about just giving up.
唯一支持我坚持下去的是愤怒
The only thing keeping me alive was anger
和吗♥啡♥
and morphine.
拉夫警监
Commissaire Laveaux.
我需要你把现场封锁两天
I need you to keep this scene sealed for a couple of days.
你无权让我封锁现场
Then you have no authority to seal the scene.
我不是命令你
I'm not ordering you.
我在请求你
I'm asking you,
因为这可能不是第一位被害人
because this may not be the first victim.
没有报告说还有其他凶杀案
I've had no notification of any other murder.
那是因为她是在法国遇害的第一人
That's because she's the first French victim.
有个连环杀手现在在法国
A serial killer is in France.
你有机会抓到他
You have a chance to catch him.
我
Me?
我需要几天时间 在适当时候
I need a few days, and, at the right moment,
我会把所有东西交给你
I will turn everything over to you.
你不会邀功吗
You'll take no credit?
不
No.
两天
Two days.
任何进展都要及时通知我
And I want to be kept informed of any progress.
谢谢
Thank you.
现场会被封锁
The scene will be kept closed.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
阿姆斯特丹
Amsterdam.
我全然不知那位
I had no idea how much that poor young girl,
死在巴黎中部某个公园里的可怜女孩
dead in a park in the middle of Paris,
会彻底颠覆我的生活
was about to change my life.
阿姆斯特丹 荷兰
你说不行是什么意思
What the hell do you mean, "no"?
没关系的 亲爱的 我们可以...
It's okay, darling. We can--
猜我老婆的体重
Guess my wife's weight!
我不算这个
I don't do that.
我付了钱
I paid my money!
我只用卡牌占卜
I read cards.
我可以告诉你一些关于你的事情
I can tell you some things about yourself
或许能够帮你明白一些...
and maybe give you some insight into--
我付了钱
I paid my money.
现在猜她有多重
Now guess her weight!
不要这样纠缠她 哥们
Hey, why don't you just leave her alone, pal?
你管个屁啊
Why don't you mind your own business?
想找事是吗
Hey, you got a problem?
去死吧
Go to hell.
你想知道关于自己的一些事情吗
You want to know something about yourself?
我来告诉你
I'll tell you something about yourself.
以你软绵无力的双手加上浑身没点肌肉
You got soft hands and no muscle tone,
可以看出你是个白领
which mark you for white-collar,
但是你的眼神没有智慧的光芒
but your eyes have no spark of intelligence,
显然你连简单的迹象都解读不了 所以呢
and you obviously can't decipher a simple sign, so guess what?
你不是管理人员
You're not management.
我猜你是个懒蛋 是个打工仔
My guess is you're a drone. You're a worker-bee.
上衣领口敞得很开 磨损严重
Top button hole's pulled wide and frayed.
你比以前还要胖
You're fatter than you used to be,
而且连新衬衣都买♥♥不起
and you can't afford a new shirt.
你连个成功的打工仔都算不上
You're not even a successful worker-bee.
不过你买♥♥不起新衬衣
But maybe there's another reason
或许另有其因吧
that you can't afford a new shirt. Huh?
是因为你的女朋友 对吧
It's a girlfriend, yeah?
或是情人
A mistress? Huh?
还不是一般的情人 不不不
But not just any mistress. Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
是个怀了孕的情人
A mistress with a baby.
怀着你的孩子 你的孩子
Your baby. Your baby!
或许你知道她的 女士
Perhaps you know her, madam?
她有一头长长的金发吧
She's got long blonde hair?
你
You!
你说过不会再见她
You said you wouldn't see her anymore!
现在竟然还怀上了
And now there's a baby?
别走 贝蒂 听我解释
No, no. Bette! Let me explain this!
我觉得是个男孩
I think it's a boy.
按磅算 你老婆有140或145吧
In pounds, I'd say your wife is 140, 145?
我不知道换算成公斤是多少 但是...
I'm not sure what that is in kilos, but...
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
他是个混♥蛋♥ 但是你不能打他
He is a bastard, but you are not hitting him.
你老婆跑远了
Your wife is getting away.
去追吧
Go.
你识人还是这么厉害
You haven't lost your way with people.
当然 没有这种人世界会更美好
It'd be a better world without them, yes.
你怎么知道他有情妇和孩子的
How could you possibly figure the mistress and the baby?
你怎么会来阿姆斯特丹的游乐场 路易斯
Why are you at a carnival in Amsterdam, Louis?
你就是这么利用你的技能的吗 卡尔
That's what you're doing with your skills, Carl?
你来这干嘛
Why are you here?
我们能找个地方谈谈吗
Do you have somewhere private we can talk?
好的
Yeah.
几个受害者
How many?
四个
Four.
包括巴黎的那个
Including the one in Paris.
很多刀伤
A lot of cutting.
他很残忍♥
He's a bad one.
卡尔 你怀念老工作吗
Carl, do you miss the job?
还没告诉我你为什么来这儿 路易斯
Still haven't told me why you're here, Louis.
如果你还想当警♥察♥
If you want to feel like a cop again,
我这里有份工作
I have a job for you.
越 界
追 踪
第一季 第一集
国际刑事法庭
国际刑事法♥院♥
Doesn't the I.C.C.
不是专管战争罪行和种族灭绝吗
do war crimes and genocides?
现在 我们要做点别的
For now, we are going to try something.
我们
"We"?
我在整个欧元区选了一队警♥察♥
I chose a team of cops from all over the eurozone.
每人各有一项独门绝技 跟你一样
Each has a special skill. Like you.
我不是警♥察♥了
I'm not a cop anymore.
那我就不用付你太多工资了
Then I won't have to pay you much.
我们去哪里
Where are we going?
如果你要开枪杀我
If you're gonna shoot me,
你在阿姆斯特丹就动手了
you could've done that in Amsterdam.
早知道我把枪上膛了
Hell, I'd have loaded the gun.
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表