剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
我嫉妒是有理由的
I was right to be jealous.
你们俩在谈恋爱
You are lovers.
现在就恢复 不然我就通知你的上级
Put it all back right now, or I will call your superior.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do that?
你想说什么
What do you mean?
如果这个丑闻被公开
If this scandal goes public,
他的资料也将被公之于众
his files will be made public, too.
他的资料
His files?
我很确定他有很多想要保密的个人信息
There is a great deal of information about his personal life
尤其是不想让你们国际刑事法♥院♥知道
I'm sure he wants kept secret, especially from the ICC.
什么样的信息
What kind of information?
自己问问你朋友 他愿意选哪一种
Ask your friend which he would prefer...
是失去他的资料
Losing his files,
还是公开他的秘密
or his secrets going public.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch...
垃圾男
Garbage guy?
是你吗
Is this you?
你怎么跟你的姑娘分开了
How'd you free yourself from your girl, man?
你又不可能把她也拖到这里来
Ain't no way you dragged her all this way.
你够了
That's far enough.
你厉害
Well done.
该死 你真够厉害的嘛
Damn, that's well done, it really is.
把枪扔了 不然我立马毙了你
Drop that gun, or I will shoot you right now.
我没看错吧
Unless I'm crazy,
那不是我给你的枪吗
that's the piece that I left for you, right?
所以里面也就一颗子弹
So it's got one shot in it.
立刻把枪扔了
Drop it now!
你以为你吼响一点
You think by getting louder,
你的形势就会更有利吗
it's gonna improve your situation?
听着 我有很多颗子弹
Listen, I have lots of bullets.
你只有一颗
You have one.
而且你身子还斜着
Oh, and you're leaning,
由此可见
so judging from that,
你尝了点我给你留下的兴♥奋♥剂♥咯
you sampled some of that dope I left for you, huh?
所以你现在左手拿着只有一颗子弹的枪
So you're single-shooting left handed,
而且还神志不清
and you're riding that horse.
胜算真的是我比较大 废柴
Odds are really in my favour, garbage.
而且你知道吗
And you know what?
这还没包括
That doesn't even include
我那边有个带着mac10式冲♥锋♥枪♥的杀人狂
butchy right there with the mac-10.
我数到三
I'll count to three.
一...
One...
杀人狂 mac10冲♥锋♥枪♥
Butchy, mac-10.
二...
Two...
你这是来送死啊 杀了他 杀人狂
You brought this on yourself. Kill him, butch!
汤米 把你脚上的枪给我
Tommy, give me your ankle gun.
你真是没有团队合作精神 伙计
You really suck at teamwork, man.
她想亲自把那些女人
She personally wanted to drop off the women
送到她信任的一个避难所
at a shelter she trusted.
然后她说她会回海牙去
Then she said she would go back to the Hague
从那里提交事件报告
and send reports from there.
那就是你最后一次见到她的事吗
That's the last you saw of her?
就在这里发生的
Standing right where you are.
但她并没有回到我们的办公室
She never came back to our offices, though.
那样的行为
That's not the behaviour
不是我所听命的桑警长的作风
of the Detective Sergeant San I worked for.
是啊 我们也完全没有想到
Yeah, not what we've come to expect either.
她当时情绪怎么样
What kind of mood was she in?
我是说 她看上去有没有很担忧之类的
I mean, she looked worried or something?
不 她看起来...
No, she was...
就是她一贯的样子
Just Anne-Marie, you know?
有一点点害羞 但又很能干
A little awkward, a lot efficient.
她找到的被拐卖♥♥的妇女信息非常有用
Her information on the trafficked women was very good.
她的线人告诉她的藏匿地点太准了
They were exactly where her source had said they would be.
你对这位线人有什么了解吗
Do we have any information on this source?
没有 她从来没跟别人说过
No, she always kept that to herself.
甚至她在里昂都没有留下过任何记录
She didn't even leave any records behind in Lyon.
她把她所有的资料都带到海牙去了
She took all her files with her to the Hague.
是啊 我们都查过了
Yeah, we went through all of them.
什么都没发现
Nothing.
她看上去很好 对吧
Listen, she seemed good, yes?
她的追捕行动很成功 抓住两个人贩子
She made a nice arrest, two traffickers,
救出了四个女孩
and she rescued four girls.
这正是她热爱的事情
Exactly what she loved to do.
我最后一次见到她的时候 她很开心
Last I saw her, she was so happy.
你打了一发子弹
That's your one!
我看到你的小伙伴给了你一把枪
I see your little pal's given you a gun.
五发子弹的短鼻手♥枪♥吗
A five-round snubby?
两发了 游戏开始
Two down. Game on!
该死的
Damn!
第三发了
That's three!
还剩两发
Two left!
你枪法不怎么样嘛 卡尔
You're not a very good shot, Carl.
为什么呢
Why is that?
把它扔掉
Drop it.
接招吧 大块头
Take that, big fella, huh?
五发子弹都打完了
That's five,
垃圾男
garbage boy.
你没子弹了
You're empty.
你完了
You're done.
你要去哪呀
Where you going, man?
警♥察♥ 投降吧
Police! That's enough.
杀了他
Shoot him!
杀了他 西格尔
Shoot him, Seeger!
警♥察♥
Police!
他知道你是警♥察♥
He knows who you are,
赶紧杀了他
just bloody shoot him!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
还行 只是把他折腾垮了
Aye. Just wearing him out, you know.
"杀了他 杀了他"
"Shoot him, shoot him!"
作为一个把他折腾垮了的人
It was pretty high-pitched
你的声音叫得可真够高的
for someone who's wearing him out.
那个女孩还好吗
Is that girl all right?
还好 救护人员正在照顾她
Yeah, the ambulance is taking care of her.
后援队正在赶来
There's more backup on the way.
希克曼呢
Where's Hickman?
出来吧
Come on...
你我都清楚结局就是这样了
We both knew it was going to end this way.
我是说
I mean...
你也不想再活了 对吧
You don't want to live anymore anyway, right?
你是个警♥察♥
I mean, you're a cop...
但是却连枪都拿不了
who can't even hold a gun.
或许我应该把你的蛋蛋也割掉
I might as well have just cut your balls off.
希克曼 你还好吗
Hickman, you all right?
他还没死
He's not dead.
拷上他
Cuff him!
马上
Now!
快拷上他
Right now!
没事了 她能搞定
All right, she's got him, she's got him.
她正在给他戴手铐
She's cuffing him, all right?
肾上腺素在激增 我没法
The adrenaline's pumping, I can't...
你在说什么 伙计
What do you mean, man?
救护车来了之后
When the ambulance gets here,
你要跟医生说我好像
you tell them that I think I did--
我好像注射了海♥洛♥因♥
I think I did heroin.
什么
What?
是的 好像剂量还 很大
Yeah, I think a large... a large dose.
可能会致命 你要跟他们说
It might be lethal. You tell them...
汤米
Tommy...
汤米 得让他们给我解毒
Tommy, they gotta counter it,
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表