剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
我所有的帮助
for all my help.
怎么回事
Whoa. What the...?
不是吧
Come on.
怎么了
What is it?
真是难以置信
I don't believe this.
我了个去 没有信♥号♥♥
Huh. Perfect. No signal.
还有呢
And...?
还有我是一名律师
And I'm an attorney.
懂个屁的引擎
What do I know about engines?
有人来了
Oh. There's somebody coming.
我的天 慢点儿
Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow.
慢点儿
Slow!
停车 停车 停车
Hey, hey, hey!
太好了
Oh, great.
你好
Hi.
我们的车子坏了
Uh, we broke down.
我们没有空位了
We don't have a room.
你确定吗 伊冯
Are you sure, Ivonne?
我确定
Oh, I'm sure.
你听见这位女士的话了
You heard the lady.
没让那个荡♥妇♥上我们的车又没有错
This is my fault for not letting that slut in our car?
你为什么非得这样叫她
Why do you have to call her that?
又有人来了
There. Somebody else is coming.
她于今晨在一条刚出柏林的
She was found near a highway this morning
高速公路附近被发现
just outside Berlin.
这桩案子和我们有什么关系
How is this a case for us?
我安装了一个我设计的模式识别程序
I've been implementing a pattern recognition program I designed...
什么
What?
它通过特定的时间框架和区域联♥系♥
It scans and correlates anomalies within a specific time frame
扫描和关联可能被忽略的异常现象
and regional links which otherwise might go unnoticed.
好吧 简单易懂 继续
All right, simple, then, yeah.
它检测到这辆废弃的跑车
It detected this abandoned sports car
位于刚出德国边界的一条波兰高速公路上
near a Polish highway just across the border from Germany.
慢着
Hang on.
一辆在波兰的废弃轿车
An abandoned car in Poland?
我准备好了
I'll gear up.
接下来呢 在德国高速公路超速行驶吗
I mean, what's next, speeding on the autobahn?
还是在伦敦并排停车
Or double-parking in London, maybe?
我让波兰交♥警♥
I asked Polish Highway Police
将车内情况拍下来
to take pictures of the car interior...
这样就一览无余了
Et voila.
真是根鲜红的头发
That is a very red hair.
据波兰方面取证 头发与之比配
According to Polish forensics, the hair is a match.
死去的柏林女孩
The dead Berlin girl was sitting in
当时就坐在那辆黑色波兰跑车内
that black Polish sports car.
车上挂了牌照吗
Are there plates on it?
没有 但管制信息都属于德国所有
Nope. But the controls are all in German.
我得说这跨越边境了
I'd say that crosses borders.
没错 但还没有发生 好吗
Yeah, but not ongoing. Okay?
我同之前所在的柏林部队打过招呼
I spoke to my former Berlin unit.
我可以扫描尸体被发现的区域
I can scan the area where the corpse was found.
私下进行
Unofficially.
可以 卡尔 你和他一起去
Fine. Carl, I need you to go with him.
还有什么能好过德国冬季时光
What could be better than Germany in the wintertime?
你这可不是轻装上阵 塞巴斯蒂安
You do not travel light, Sebastian.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian!
凯特琳
Kathrin.
你好吗
How are you?
很好 你呢
Good. How are you?
我也很好
Good.
柏林警局罪案组组长艾科尔兹
Kriminal hauptkommissarin Eichholz, Polizei Berlin,
希克曼警探 前纽约警♥察♥
Detective Hickman, former NYPD,
目前就职于国际刑事法♥院♥
currently with the ICC.
很高兴认识你
Good to meet you.
你怎么来得这么快
How did you make it here so fast?
我们有专机
We actually have our own chopper.
你们已经世界领先啦
You've moved up in the world.
不是我的 目前还不是
Well, it doesn't belong to me. Yet.
你应该知道我们现在掌握了什么资料
Still, you know what kind of resources we have around here.
可以参观犯罪现场了吗
The, uh, crime scene?
当然了 跟我来
Of course. Follow me.
受害人♥大♥约二十岁
Victim is about 20 years of age.
一个男人的狗发现的尸体 没有身份证
A man's dog dug up the body. No identification.
一些刺伤 还有几处钝器创伤
Some stab wounds and multiple blunt trauma.
病理学家估计死亡时间不足48小时
Pathologist estimates death within the last 48 hours.
有一条路可以穿过边界到波兰
There is a connection across the border to Poland.
那边的一辆弃车里发现了受害人的头发
Your victim's hair was found in a car abandoned there.
我怎么不知道
Why don't I know about that?
你们都几百年没和华沙信息共享了
When was the last time you shared anything with Warsaw?
所以我们才来
That's why we're here.
还有一件事
Oh, one more thing.
死者身上发现了属于另一个人的DNA
There's DNA on her body that appears to be from another source.
初步检测显示她身上有别人的血
Preliminary testing shows another blood type on her,
我可以把结果发信息给你
so I can text you the results.
给我你的电♥话♥号♥码
I just need your numbers.
有段时间没见过这个了
I haven't seen these in a while.
你和你女友的重逢
So you and your girlfriend
看起来很不错啊
seem to be having a nice little reunion.
不是
Negative.
她假借给你发血液检测结果
Come on, she slipped you her cell number
不着痕迹地给了你她的电♥话♥号♥码
by texting you blood results.
她也发给你了
She sent it to you, too.
她总得掩饰一下吧
She had to cover.
我有六年多没见过她了
I haven't seen her in more than six years.
这么说你们俩没什么实质性的进展
So you guys never really had anything?
我可没那么说
I didn't say that.
准备好了
Ready!
正在扫描
Scanning.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
我在扫描设备上增加了一些功能
I've added some capabilities to the scanner,
类似能穿透土壤的选项
sort of ground penetrating option.
你觉得那是什么
What does that look like to you?
不会吧
No...
我们到了 塞巴斯蒂安
We're here, Sebastian.
法医和病理部门抽不出空
Forensics and pathology still have their hands full,
但目前为止 至少有七具尸体
but, so far, at least seven corpses
都有不同程度的腐烂
in various stages of decomposition.
我们是在垃圾堆积场吧
We've got a dumping ground.
有可能是连环杀手 或者有组织犯罪
Might be a serial killer, might be organized crime.
都是为了占地盘
Both are territorial.
最后一位受害者
I don't know, the last victim
看上去不像是一击即倒的那种人
didn't look like the type or motive for a hit.
她看上去像个被一捆滚烫的
No, she looks like a punker
门把手给打了个鼻青脸肿的朋克
who got hit with a hot bag of doorknobs.
也可以这么说
That's one way to put it.
很恰当 到处都是钝器伤
It's apt. Blunt force everywhere.
其他人的残骸
And the skeletal remains of the other ones
也看上去都是折断的痕迹
look like they show signs of fractures as well.
我把自己的数据库
I correlated my own database
和泛欧洲失踪人口的报道关联起来了
with pan-European missing people reports
沿着发现的地点的路径发现了很多尸体
and bodies found along the route of the discovery site.
过去十年至少有29起类似案件
So far, at least 29 cases in the last decade bear similarities.
29起
29?
那 他们
So, they...
在捷克共和国选中目标 在波兰杀掉
Pick up someone in the Czech Republic, kill them in Poland,
然后弃尸德国
and dump the body in Germany?
太邪恶了
That's pretty wicked, huh?
跨边境 而且不间断
Cross-border, and ongoing.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian,
让当地警♥察♥把DNA样本
tell the local police to send DNA samples
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表