剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
You want to go into the warehouse?
求之不得
Very much so.
我对里面好奇死了
I tremble with anticipation.
那你们应该有搜查令吧
Well, I assume you have a warrent.
国际刑事法♥院♥的批准文件
We already have an authorization on the way
正在路上
from the international criminal court.
那我们得等等了
Then we'll wait.
那就等
We'll wait.
已经派出了一个小队
A unit was dispatched,
但至今没有回应
but there's been no response.
我们已经到医院了
Okay, we're at the hospital now.
是那辆宝马
There's the BMW.
你得看医生
You need a doctor.
不行
No...
不能找医生
No doctors.
他们杀了保罗
They killed Paolo.
是他们杀了他
They killed him.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我去去就回 去去就回
I'll be back, okay? I'll be back.
你要去哪儿 你要去哪儿
Where are you going? Where are you going?
去看看周围是否安全 我们不能待在这
To see if it's clear. We can't stay here.
我去去就回
I'll be back.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我在这里等
I'll be here.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
这些男孩只是受了惊吓
They're just scared boys,
他们只不过是想帮助自己的家人
and they're just trying to help their family.
我保证
I promise.
亲爱的
My love,
听我说
listen to me.
同情绑♥架♥你的绑匪
It's very common to feel sorry for someone
是很常见的
who has you hostage.
告诉我你在哪儿
Just tell me where you are,
詹卡洛会去接你的
and Giancarlo will come get you.
我不是在同情他们
I'm not feeling sorry!
是詹卡洛一直在杀人
It's Giancarlo's killing people.
他杀了无辜的人
He's killed innocent people.
他杀了保罗
He killed Paolo!
谁是保罗
Who is Paolo?
他是其中一个男孩
He's one of the boys.
是安东尼奥的哥哥
He's Antonio's brother.
你在担心他们
You're worried about them?
不要怪詹卡洛 他只是在尽他的职责
Do not blame Giancarlo for doing his job.
他是在救你
He is trying to rescue you.
告诉他们把你放了 把我的财产还回来
Tell them to give you and my property back,
事情就到此为止
and it will all end.
你的财产
Your property?
停车
Stop, please!
求你了 停车 停车
Please, stop! Stop!
先生
Please, sir...
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
我只是需要你的车
Sir, I just really need your car.
出来 出来
Come on, step out. Come on.
对不起 先生
Sorry, sir...
把包扔过来
throw me the bag.
我投降
I surrender.
是枪声吗
Are those gunshots?
你干了什么
What did you do?
安琪拉 你干了什么
Angela, what did you do?
我们走
Let's go.
-我受够了 -你说什么
- Enough. - What?
我要去警♥察♥局自首
I'm going to a police station to turn myself in.
我们马上就到意大利了 安东尼奥
We're almost in Italy, Antonio.
然后呢
Then what?
用我的下半辈子去躲他
Spend the rest of my life hiding from him?
或是更糟 等着看我妈和姐♥妹♥们♥被杀吗
Or worse, waiting for my mother and sisters to be killed?
结束了 安琪拉
It's over, Angela.
那我怎么办 我要怎么做
What about me? What do I do now?
你回家
You go home.
我现在还怎么回家
How am I supposed to go home now?
你还有幸福的生活
You have a good life!
我没有
No, I don't!
全都是谎言
I have a lie!
我没法假装不知道 不可能了
I can't pretend I don't, never again!
一切都变了 安东尼奥
Everything has changed, Antonio.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
我不知道 也许他们不知道你在车里
I don't know! Maybe they don't know you're in the car.
他知道 安东尼奥 他正在看着我
He knows, Antonio. He's looking right at me.
什么
What?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
别浪费子弹了
Don't waste any more shot.
他们跑不远
They aren't going far.
我们下去抓他们
We'll get them at the bottom.
快 我们走
Hurry up, let's go.
什么都没有
Nothing!
我们检查了整栋楼
We went through the whole building.
全是空的
It's completely empty.
现在你们相信
Now will you believe
我只是个单纯的商人了吧
I am nothing but a simple businessman?
绝不可能
Never.
是汤米
It's Tommy.
他们还在斯洛文尼亚
They're still in Slovenia.
汤米
Tommy?
出现了第四个犯罪现场
There's a fourth crime scene.
有人在这中枪了 但没有尸体
Someone was shot here, but there's no body.
在诊所里还有五个被害人
There's five more victims back at a medical clinic.
大规模枪击案并非偶然
The mass shootings aren't random.
似乎是场移♥动♥的枪战
They appear to be a moving gunfight.
有组人在追捕一辆黑色宝马车里的一小撮人
There is a group of guys chasing a smaller group in a black BMW,
宝马车
which is disabled
在我们刚过来的诊所那里坏掉了
outside the medical clinic we just came from.
宝马里有什么发现吗
Did you get anything out of the BMW?
只能猜测一下 座椅的位置
Only a guess. The seat, the way it's positioned,
我估计我们追踪的人中
I think one of the people we're chasing
有一位是女性
might be a woman.
原来如此 你这混♥蛋♥
Of course... you son of a bitch.
她在哪
Where is she?
谁
Who?
你女儿在哪
Where's your daughter?
安琪拉在哪
Where's Angela?
把电♥话♥给我
Let me see your phone.
-把电♥话♥给我 -伊娃
- Give me your phone! - Eva--
在哪
Where is it?
他最后接到的电♥话♥ 我估计是他女儿
The last call he received, I think it was her.
让塞巴斯蒂安追踪那个号♥码
Have Sebastian trap and trace it.
住手 住手
Stop, stop!
最好别反抗 安琪拉
It's best not to fight, Angela.
你只是在拖延必将发生的事
You'll only delay what will happen.
求你了
Please...
求我什么
Please what?
他只是个被吓坏的孩子 詹卡洛
He's just a scared boy, Giancarlo.
你从不珍惜你拥有的
You don't appreciate what you have,
也从不珍惜
and you never appreciate
帮你守护这些的人
those who help you keep it.
我和布鲁诺这样的人
Men like me and Bruno
已经拼死保卫你家许多年了
have been dying protecting your family for years.
我从没要求过那些 詹卡洛
I never asked for that, Giancarlo.
那也不意味着你是无辜的
Doesn't make you innocent.
她是康蒂先生的女儿
She's Mr. Conti's daughter.
康蒂先生的女儿
Mr. Conti's daughter,
你
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表