剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
为什么呢
Why?
捆他手上
To tape.
他本来可以随便拿把枪捆在那人手上
He could have taped any gun to that guy's hand.
没事的 不要动
It's okay. Don't move.
你们不会有事的
It's gonna be all right.
知道吗
Yeah?
上面没有计时器
There's no timer...
只有一根导火索
Only a detonation cord.
它是遥控引爆的吗
Is it attached to a remote device?
把导火索拔♥出♥来♥就能拆除炸♥弹♥
Pulling out the cord will defuse the bomb,
但里面可能会有人在监视着
but there may be people watching from inside.
监视
Watching?
以防有人接近
For someone to get close.
你的保安呢 那个内应
Where's your security guard, your inside man?
我猜火狐把他刺死了
I'm guessing that Fox stabbed him
用的是她给你的那把刀
with the knife that she gave you.
他可能已经死了 对吧
He's probably dead, right?
而你现在拿的正是凶器
And you're holding the murder weapon.
好了
Okay.
我现在要把引线拆下来
I'm going to remove the cord.
你们两个都不要动
I want you both still.
那把枪上就是你的指纹
Your prints are on the guns that are left.
刀上有你的指纹
Your prints are on the knife.
刚才银行经理穿的炸♥弹♥背心上
Your prints are on the explosive vest
也有你的指纹
that was on the manager,
外面到处都是爆♥炸♥后的碎片
the pieces that are laying out there.
现在外面的两个人♥质♥穿的炸♥弹♥背心上
Your prints are on the vests
也有你的指纹
with the people outside right now,
就在他们穿的背心上
the vests that they're wearing.
如果你按下按钮
And if you press that button,
引爆器上也会有你的指纹
your prints are gonna be on that detonator, too.
他们早就跑了
They're long gone,
留下你来背这个黑锅
and they've dumped this whole thing right in your lap.
他们都戴了手套
All of them had gloves on...
只有你没戴
except you.
他是我的朋友
He was my friend.
拿了这么多东西
A lot of great big bags
就为了抢银行
to bring to a robbery...
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian!
我正在用脸部识别程序扫描一个嫌犯
I'm running a suspect through facial recognition.
他们有几个人
How many are there?
六个 五个男的 一个女的
Six. Five men, one woman.
你有没有见过一个戴一只手套的人
Did you see a man with one glove?
那个美国人
The American?
他们知道他是警♥察♥了
They know he's a cop.
这不是一起银行劫案
It's not a bank robbery.
安玛丽确定了一个劫匪的身份
Anne-Marie identified one of the robbers.
她的丈夫现在在监狱
Her husband is in a prison
而那个监狱就在那个排污系统的上面
that sits right on top of the old sewer system
距离这不到一英里
less than a mile away.
快去席凡宁根监狱
Head for Scheveningen Prison.
席凡宁根监狱 位于荷兰席凡宁根海岸区 紧邻海牙
我们马上把地址发给你
We're sending you coordinates.
你们上路后再告诉你们详细情况
We'll explain to you as you're on the way.
出发 出发
Go. Go!
路上再联♥系♥
We'll call you from the road.
-我是博格 -塞巴斯蒂安吗
- Berger. - Sebastian?
希克曼 你还好吗
Hickman? Are you okay?
银行安全了 我搞定了一个劫匪
The bank's secure. I've got one in custody.
-他投降了 -投降
- He surrendered. - Surrendered?
对啊 我是谈判高手
Yeah, I can be very persuasive.
但门上都安了炸♥弹♥ 随时会爆♥炸♥
But the doors are wired and ready to blow.
告诉外面的人
Tell whoever's outside,
在拆弹小队来之前 千万不要进来
do not come in without a bomb squad.
我确定他们挖了一个通道
Pretty sure they dug a tunnel.
知道银行下面是什么吗
Any idea what's under this bank?
一条连通到附近监狱的污水管道
An old sewer line that leads under a nearby prison.
我们觉得他们是要去那里
We think that's where they are going.
我估计手♥机♥在下面就没信♥号♥♥了
I doubt this cell is going to work underground.
你还能追踪我的位置吗
Do you think you can track it?
我拦得住你吗
Any chance I can get you not to go?
拦不住
None.
那个女劫匪的名字叫希拉·甘兹
The female robber's name is Sheila Ganz.
她的丈夫叫康拉德·甘兹
Her husband, Konrad Ganz,
被判至少25年无期徒刑
doing 25 to life,
刚刚被转送到那座监狱
was just transferred there.
那条旧的排污管道就在监狱下面
The old sewer line goes right underneath that prison.
甘兹在英国蹲监狱时跟亚历克斯·沃恩是狱友
And Ganz was Alex Vaughn's cell mate in the U.K.
是这里 我们在监狱底下了
It's here. We're under the prison.
给我
Give it to me!
好了 趴下
Okay... down.
你还好吗 伙计
You all right, mate?
以后有的是时间叙旧 赶快离开
Hey, hey, plenty of time for that later, eh? Come on.
就是这里
This is the one.
小点声 安静
Hey, keep it down, keep it down. Quiet.
就是这
This is it.
继续走
Just keep moving.
安静 别吵
Quiet, keep it down.
应该还有100码
Should be about another 100 yards...
信♥号♥♥啊
Come on...
伙计们
Guys.
希克曼停下了
Hickman's stopped.
他在第一大道和霍姆格伦交叉处
He's at First Avenue and Holmgren.
我们离那不远了
Yeah, we're only a few blocks from there.
快有信♥号♥♥ 快有信♥号♥♥
Come on, come on, come on.
他在干嘛
What's he doing?
他还在原地没动
He's still at that same spot,
是在告诉我们有事要发生了
signalling us that something is happening.
好了 你去管道那
Okay, you go to the sewers.
我留在这里
I'll stay here.
准备出去了
Up already?
不许动
Don't move!
把手放在我能看到的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
玩完了
Game's up.
靠你们自己了 快跑
You're on your own. Run.
跑
Run!
站住
Stop!
跪下 跪下
Down! Down! Down!
双膝跪地
On your knees now!
跪下
Knees!
跑得够远了
Far enough!
是你
You?
是我
Me.
你是怎么从刺猪那里逃脱的
How the hell did you get away from pig?
我让他觉悟到你留给他多大一个烂摊子
I helped him realize what a mess you left him in.
我当时就该杀了你
I should have killed you when I had the chance.
也许吧
Probably.
我还是有机会杀掉你
I'm still going to.
放下武器
Drop the weapon.
你的手是怎么回事
How did that happen, the hand?
天生残疾
Birth defect.
是吗
Yeah...
不 不
No, no, no,
如果那样他们不会让你当警♥察♥的
they would have never let you be a cop with that.
发生了什么 因公负伤
What was it, line of duty?
最后一遍 放下手里的枪
I'm not going to ask again to drop that gun.
受伤前你是瘾君子吗
Were you a junkie before you got hurt,
还是在那之后
or is that all post-wound?
我不是瘾君子
I'm not a junkie.
一个残废的美国警♥察♥在
What the hell was a crippled American cop doing
一家荷兰银行想干什么
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表