剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
While you let him squander all yours.
那是因为你切断了他的经济来源
Because you cut off his support.
我只需要在他未满十八岁或念书时养他
I only had to support him until he was 18 or in school.
但他都不是
He's neither.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
Such a cheap bastard!
他游手好闲
He does nothing!
不工作 不学习
Won't work! Won't study!
我切断他的经济来源
My cutting him off
才能逼他像个成年人一样对自己负责
will finally make him act like a man.
够了
That's enough!
你们这是干什么
What are you doing?
这是闹着玩吗
This is a game?
很多人还在希望能有个孩子
You know, a lot of people would love to have a child,
而你们呢
and all you do is...
却利用他来伤害彼此
use him to hurt each other?
不 我们没有
No, we don't.
我们压力很大
We are under stress.
对啊
Okay. Yeah.
"压力"
"Stress."
安玛丽
Anne-marie?
去阳台上等我
We're meeting on the terrace.
我建议你们
I suggest
各自找个地方
you find somewhere to sit...
坐下来
and think.
好好想想
Separately.
好吗
Okay?
"把儿子还给我们"[意大利语]
访问被拒绝
喂
Hello?
你没告诉过那些意大利人
You didn't tell the Italians
我看过他们的文件吧
about me going into their files, did you?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我记得你说你要提醒他们
Well, I remember you saying you were going to tell them
检查一下他们的系统
to run a check-up on their systems.
是的 我 我记得说过
Yeah. I... I remember that.
我那是开玩笑的
I was just kidding.
我刚才想进入我植入的木马病毒
Yeah, I tried to access a trojan horse I installed,
但好像被关闭了
but it seems closed.
我不会跟他们说的 好吧
Well, I wouldn't tell them, okay?
无论文件里有什么
Whatever it is in that file,
佛罗伦萨的警♥察♥非常不想让别人知道
Florence really wants it secret.
我有一个目击证人的地址
I have the address of a witness,
我去问问这案子是怎么解决的
so I might just ask how it all got solved.
好 有什么需要就打给我
All right. I'll be here if you need me.
好的 谢啦
Okay. Thank you.
拜拜
Ciao.
该死
Damm it.
有什么问题吗 伙计
Something wrong, mate?
没 没事
No. Nothing.
路易斯叫我们集♥合♥
Yeah, well, Louis has called us together.
这就来
Coming.
准备上传视频
Uploading the video...
上传
Now.
收到文件了
I have the file.
消息内容如下
This is the message--
"今晚六点前准备好一千万欧元现金
"10 million euros in cash, by 6:00 tonight.
交钱事宜另行通知"
Delivery instructions will follow."
不是五百万吗
I thought it was five million?
价钱翻倍了
The price has doubled.
为什么
Why?
因为我说了算
Because I am in charge.
"你说了算"是什么意思
What do you mean, you're in charge?
照我说的办 卡提娅
Just tell them, Katya!
一千万
10 million.
你觉得马克西姆的女朋友参与了绑♥架♥
You think the girlfriend set Maxim up for the kidnapping?
她让先行踩点的保镖
She sent the advance team
去了一个不存在的派对
to a non-existent party
要去夜店的也是她
and she planned the trip to the nightclub.
她真是有些目光短浅啊
Seems kind of short-sighted of her.
他是她的男朋友
He's her boyfriend,
显然他身价百万
and apparently, he's worth millions.
他父亲刚切断了他的经济来源
Well, his father just cut his support.
真的吗
Really?
所以呢 马克西姆破产了
So, what? Maxim was broke?
富二代所谓的"破产"
Rich-kid "broke."
他有司机 保镖和轿车
He had a driver, a bodyguard and a limo.
这些马上就会被收走
Which were all about to be taken away.
会不会他自己参与其中呢
Maybe he's in on it?
我怀疑他参与了谋杀女友
I doubt he had a part in killing the girlfriend.
保镖说 他遇到她以后
Security said his whole lifestyle changed
整个生活变了许多
when he met her,
变得更加 有责任心
became more... responsible.
也许绑匪杀掉罗拉
Maybe the kidnappers killed Laure
只因为她是目击者
just because she was a witness?
不是第一次了
Not the first time.
好 我们继续着手调查他的女朋友
Okay, so, we dig into the girlfriend's life
看看能不能找到些可疑人物
and see if her contacts give us a name.
还有一件关于马丽安斯基的事
There's something else about Marianski.
什么
What?
他没给马克西姆买♥♥保险
He doesn't have insurance on Maxim.
没有再买♥♥了
Not anymore.
他现在手头很紧张
And, for him, he's short on cash.
钱都套在投资和固定资产上
Most of his money is tied up in investments and property,
只有一千万多一点的流动资金
but he's only got a little more than 10 million in liquid funds.
他取消了保险
He cancelled the policy?
对 大概六个月前
Yeah. About six months ago.
什么
What?
你们调查了我的财务记录
You went into my records?
你取消了保险吗
Did you cancel the insurance?
我买♥♥的时候你不是很生气吗
You were angry I even bought it.
是我们的视频电♥话♥
That's our Skype call.
是打到家庭账号♥的
It's coming in on the family account.
马丽安斯基先生 坐到椅子上
Mr. Marianski, get in the chair.
时刻谨记
The important thing is to not
不要让他们发觉到有任何问题
let them think that there's a problem.
你只需要听他们的要求
Just listen to the demand,
之后我们再想对策 明白吗
and we'll figure it out later, all right?
准备好了吗 塞巴斯蒂安
Are you ready, Sebastian?
正在记录
Recording.
接吧
Answer it.
妈妈
Maman?
天哪
Oh, God!
求你一定要赎我 他们杀过人
Please pay. These people have killed.
他们会伤害我的
They will hurt me.
赎金是一千万欧元
The ransom is 10 million euros,
截止时间是今晚六点
6:00 p.m. tonight.
但是
But...
保险失效了
the insurance lapsed.
给我多一点时间
I need more time.
晚上六点
6:00 p.m.
只有十个小时 请再给我一些时间
It's only 10 hours! I need more time.
没有商量的余地
You don't have any more time.
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表