剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
把我关起来
I'd lock me up.
有什么新进展
Do we know anything new?
在等你呢
Waited for you.
安玛丽在哪
Where is Anne-Marie?
不知道
We don't know.
她没来
She never came in.
她以前的同事说
One of her old colleagues says
他们在等她交一份关于一些罪犯的报告
they're waiting for a report from her on some prisoners.
丹尼尔探长
Major Daniel?
是的
Yeah.
我是卑尔根指挥官
I'm Commander Bergen.
他们说你要来
They told me you were coming.
你好
Hi.
希克曼在哪
Where is Hickman?
他很好
He's fine.
来我办公室谈吧
Why don't we talk in my office?
来吧
Come on.
好的
All right.
一个当了二十年凶案组警探的人
A 20-year homicide detective
杀害了一个熟人
murders an acquaintance,
留下了成堆的证据
leaving behind a mountain of circumstantial evidence,
然后把一个实物证据
and then props the perfect piece of physical evidence
放在自家的墙后面
against the back wall of his home.
你不认为是我做的
So, you don't think I did it?
不认为
Not anymore.
那我为什么在这里
Well then, what the hell am I doing here?
我的上司不太明白这个概念
My boss doesn't quite understand the concept.
我需要一些东西来改变我指挥官的想法
I need something to change my Commander's mind.
我能做什么
What can I do?
告诉我电♥话♥的事
Tell me about the phone call,
或者关于调查的事
or the investigation it was about.
总得给我一个合理的解释
Give me a logical explanation for any of this.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你宁可进监狱
You'd rather go to jail
也不告诉我你的调查
than tell me about your investigation?
如果这是我唯一的选择的话
If those are my only choices.
我得离开这 督察
I need to get out of here, Inspector.
我跟你说过 有一个女人
I told you, there's a woman.
失踪的女人
The missing woman?
显然是的
Apparently so.
督察
Inspector?
能把你的文件拿来吗
Can you bring your files?
现在
Now?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
我等你
I'll be waiting.
基本都是间接证据
It's almost all circumstantial.
是啊 但是有很多血迹证据
Yeah, but that's a lot of bloody circumstance.
希克曼知道
Did Hickman know
那个银行经理对于他吸毒的事
that the bank manager made an official statement
发表声明了吗
about his drug use?
知道
Yes.
他怎么发现的
How did he find out about the statement?
我告诉他的
I told him.
他问我了 我就告诉他了
He asked me. I told him.
你告诉他的
You told him?
是的
Yes.
你不觉得
You didn't think
他可能会生她的气吗
it could possibly make him angry with her?
不 我不说谎
No. I don't lie.
不对我的组员说谎 不对希克曼警探说谎
Not to my team, not to Detective Hickman.
抱歉 这些都"太有用"了
Sorry, this is all too perfect.
我不反驳
I don't disagree.
伊娃和塞巴斯蒂安
Eva and Sebastian,
回到案发现场 带上你的扫描生成器
go back to the scene, take your scangen,
看看有什么发现
see what you find.
好的
Okay.
汤米
Tommy,
去停尸房♥
go to the morgue,
检查一下尸体
take a look at the body.
我就喜欢一大早去验尸
I love a good autopsy in the morning.
我带你去
I'll take you.
我反正也要去跟法医谈谈
I'm going there anyway to check with the medical examiner.
你上一次见到她是什么时候
When was the last time you saw her?
离开案发现场
Leaving the scene
把那个被解救的女人送到加莱的收♥容♥所♥
to take the rescued women to a shelter in Calais.
然后呢
And then?
然后我以为她回阿姆斯特丹了
Then I assumed she would go back home to Amsterdam.
我的调查员说
My investigator says
她应该交把报告交给你
she was supposed to send you reports?
如果我们不尽快拿到
And if we don't get them soon,
我们就得把罪犯放了
we'll have to let the prisoners go.
好了 听我说
Okay, listen to me,
如果你们有安玛丽的消息
if you hear anything from Anne-Marie,
请马上告诉我
please let me know immediately.
好的 当然
Yes, of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 开始了
Okay, here we go.
怎么了
What?
无法♥正♥常运行
It's not working properly.
什么意思
What does that mean?
不
No...
不不
No, no, no, no...
怎么回事
What is it?
中毒了
It's infected.
密♥码♥在自我消除
The code seems to be eating itself!
-什么 -妈的
- What? - Damn it!
整个扫描生成器软件都中毒了
The whole scangen program seems to be affected.
我得回趟办公室拿我的备份
I need to get back to the office to access my back-ups!
怎么会这样
How could that happen?
跟你说过我被罗马的黑客
I told you, I was hacked...
黑了
from Rome.
你能看到
As you can see,
面部有大面♥积♥被钝物所伤的痕迹
there is a tremendous amount of blunt-force trauma about the face.
知道是什么武器吗
Any idea of the weapon used?
我们没有找到残余物来做材料样品
We haven't been able to locate any residue to get a material sample.
你不会找到武器残留物的
You won't find any weapon residue.
为什么
Why not?
因为是用拳头打的
Because that was done with fists.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我曾是裸手拳击手
I was a bare knuckle fighter.
我非常确定
I am very sure.
这有可能吗
Is this possible?
凶手要非常强壮才行
The killer would have to be very powerful.
那是有可能的
But it's possible?
当然
Oh, definitely.
另外一点我很肯定的是
Here's what else I'm sure about.
这些伤口排除了希克曼的嫌疑
These wounds exclude Hickman.
为什么
How?
不管是谁做的
Whoever did that,
双手都用上了
did it with two hands.
左手 右手
Left and right.
如果你没注意到
In case you haven't noticed,
希克曼就连用右手挖鼻孔都做不到
Hickman can't pick his nose with his right hand,
更不要说把人打成这样
much less punch someone hard enough to do that.
那这些伤口呢
What about these gashes?
如果是徒手的话...
If it was done with fists...
是戒指
A ring.
很大的戒指
A big one.
有字母缩写的戒指
A ring with an initial.
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表