意大利 皮埃蒙特
马可 你还好吧
Marco, you all right?
我等这一天已经很久了 安德里亚
Been waiting a long time for this, Andrea.
动静小点
Quiet!
马可 上楼
Marco! Upstairs!
-该死 -一共三个人
- Shit. - There are three of them.
看来他们困在这儿好几个月了
Looks like they've been here for months.
有你认识的吗
Recognize anyone of them?
有
Yeah.
我的天啊
Oh my God!
彼得洛·方提
Pietro Fonti,
他在罗德岛州的一个停车场被带走时才十三岁
taken from a car park in Rhode Island when he was 13.
十三岁
13...
老天
Jesus.
那是什么
What's that?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能没什么特别
Maybe nothing.
-去叫救护车 -是 长官
- Get an ambulance. - Yes, sir.
站住
Stop!
站住
Stop!
转过身 举起手
Turn around. Hands in the air!
快点 转身
Come on. Turn around.
放下枪 放下...
Put the gun down. Drop...
等等 别开枪
Hey, wait! OK?
等一下 你看
Just wait. Look...
我放下武器了
I'm unarmed.
你逮到我了 警官
You found me, Inspector.
咱们谈谈好吗 就谈谈
Let's talk. OK? Just talk.
告诉我她在哪里
Just tell me where she is.
拜托了
Please.
我不要坐牢
I'm not going to prison.
一切都会好的
It's gonna be all right.
-不 -只要告诉我她人在哪儿
- No! - Just tell me where she is.
我只想知道这个
That's all I wanna know.
好吗
Ok?
你永远都找不到她
You'll never find her!
不要
No!
你永远都找不到她
"You'll never find her!"
《越界追踪》
第三季 第一集
海牙国际刑事法♥院♥
温博西将军
Silence General Wombosi.
沉默算是你的回答吗
Is that your response?
你有提出问题吗 多恩先生
Did you pose a question, Mr. Dorn?
看看你眼前的屏幕
Look at the screens in front of you.
危害儿童
Crimes against children,
大肆屠♥杀♥ 种族清剿等等罪行
crimes that include mass murder, ethnic cleansing.
你被指控犯有
Those are the charges that have been assessed
以上诸多罪行 先生
and levelled against you, sir.
-你怎么说 -你的一切指控
- What say you? - You had the charges,
都毫无证据
for which you have no evidence.
我本人和以上罪行毫无关系
I have no personal connection to any of these crimes.
我无需回应这些谣言
I'm not required to answer such lies.
说重点 多恩先生
Get to the point, Mr. Dorn.
我所罗列的都是无可辩驳的事实
Well, then I'll just deal with irrefutable facts.
我们已经提供了
We have provided
实质的证据
concrete evidence
证明你以铁腕政策
that you have ruled your country
统治国家
with an iron fist
-长达十三年 -此后十三年我将依旧如此
- for 13 years. - And I will rule it for another 13 years,
只要走完这个"过场"
once this charade is over.
庭审一旦结束 将军
Once this is over, General,
你将面临终身监禁
you will never again leave your prison cell.
感谢法庭
I thank the court,
但对于温博西将军的指控
but we have refuted
我方已做出反驳
all evidence blaming General Wombosi.
如果多恩先生坚持我当事人
If Mr. Dorn continues to insists my client
在东刚果犯下上述罪行
is guilty of these terrible acts committed in the East Congo,
我要说
I say,
拿出证据
prove it.
米切尔
Michel...
我刚找到...
I just found...
多恩先生
Mr. Dorn?
你要证据
You asked for proof connecting you
证明你本人和上述罪行有关
personally to these crimes.
将军
General,
你是否于2013年
did you order the execution of
下令处决数百名村民
hundreds of villagers in 2013?
我手上这些加密邮件
These are encrypted emails
显示有外籍雇佣军
showing that foreign mercenaries
在班努伊村残杀村民
killed those villagers in Banui
而亲自下令的人
under orders personally given
就是你
by you.
请法庭允许
If it please the court,
我方要求休庭
I ask for a recess to study
对这项新指控进行调查
this new allegation against my client.
宣布休庭
Recess granted.
你从哪儿搞到的证据
Where did you get that evidence from?
我可以告诉你 但之后就得杀你灭口
I'd tell you but I'd have to kill you.
你这位线人还能提供更多的证据吗
Does he have any more, your source?
他说他掌握大把证据
He says he has a lot more.
我们遇到麻烦了
We've got a problem.
无论你是从哪里搞到的
Well, where you got that from,
时机把握得堪称完美
your timing was perfect.
如果此类证据再多些
A little bit more of this stuff,
肯定能给那个畜生定罪
and that bastard's conviction will be assured.
无论如何 你都能让他定罪
Oh, you would have got that conviction no matter what.
并非如此 他们很聪明
No, they've been clever.
相当聪明
Really clever.
今天真不错 索菲
It's been a good day, Sophie.
-谢谢你 -别这么说 谢谢你米切尔
- Thank you for it. - No, thank you, Michel.
谢谢你说服我给你做助理
And thank you for convincing me to be your second.
-晚安 -上车
- Good night. - Here.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, dear.
-睡个好觉 -谢谢你 简
- Sleep well. - Oh, thank you, Jan.
送我回家吧 我快累死了
Take me home, I'm exhausted.
荷兰 海牙
意大利 皮埃蒙特
-别走 求你了 -够了
- Hey... come, please. - Basta!
-我是科斯坦特 -科斯坦特警官
- Costante? - Inspector Costante,
我是米切尔·多恩
my name is Michel Dorn,
我是海牙国际刑事法♥院♥的
I'm the Chief Prosecutor for the
总检察官
International Criminal Court at The Hague.
有什么我可以效劳的 多恩先生
How can I help you, Mr. Dorn?
我的助理索菲·贝恩斯小姐
Miss Sophie Baines, my second,
遭人绑♥架♥
has been kidnapped.
-发生时间 -十一小时前
- When? - 11 hours ago.
她的司机已经遇害身亡
Her chauffeur has been executed.
一颗小口径枪子弹击中头部
A small bore bullet to his head.
那你是需要我推荐调查员负责此案吗
So you want me to advise the investigator in charge?
你是全欧洲最棒的绑♥架♥案调查员了
You are the best kidnapping investigator in Europe.
我希望你赶快飞过来
I want you on a plane.
海牙国际刑事法♥院♥
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Morning.
我是马可·科斯坦特警官
Inspector Marco Costante.
科斯坦特警官吗
Inspector Costante?
不必劳烦 我带他进来
Don't worry, I'll let him in.
-感谢您能过来 -不客气
- Thank you for coming. - Sure.
很高兴认识你 先生
It's an honour to meet you, sir.
我都不知道该怎么表达我们有多感激你的协助
I can't tell you how much we appreciate your help.
我还不知道你的名字
I didn't get your name.
阿♥拉♥贝拉·西格尔 之前在鹿特丹警局工作
Arabela Seeger, formerly with the Rotterdam PD.
你是在跨国调查组吗
You're with the Cross Border Unit?
之前是 不过六个月前解散了