剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
I'm sorry?
我有点事
I have business to attend to.
私事
Personal business?
什么意思
What did she mean?
应该是要去趟厕所
I think she needs to visit the ladies'.
大家还在吗
Hey, guys?
嫌疑人出现了
We have a suspect.
我正跟着她进厕所
I'm following her into the loo.
一定 要 冷静
Pull...yourself... together.
你没事吧 小姐
Are you okay, miss?
你还好吧
Are you all right?
没事
Yes.
都结束了 妮可
It's over, Nicole.
你怎么会知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
弗兰基和马库斯已经被抓了
Frankie and Marcus are already in custody.
我只想说
I'm gonna have to say
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know who you're talking about.
别装了
I think you do.
你知道杯子里是什么吗
Do you know what's in this glass?
钋
Polonium.
没必要再因它而出现伤亡了
And no one else needs to die from it.
那你最好闪一边去
Well, then, you'd better stay the hell back,
否则我们两个都见不到明天的太阳
or we're both not going to make it to Sunday.
放下杯子
Put this glass down.
外面有一队警♥察♥
There's a team of officers out there.
真会撒谎
Nice try.
是真的
It's True.
一整队带枪警♥察♥ 你还是放下杯子吧
A whole team, with guns. Now, put this glass down.
我甘愿冒险
I think I'll take my chances.
够了 妮可
That's far enough, Nicole!
够了
Far enough.
我看未必
I don't think so.
我看是如此
I do.
都是他们的错
It's their fault, you know.
如果他们不是想跟年轻女孩上♥床♥的话
Every one of them would be alive today
现在肯定都还活得好好的
if they hadn't tried to get a young girl into bed.
不 是你引诱他们的
No, you pursued them.
他们可以拒绝啊
They could have said no.
你们都是一个德性
You're all the same.
男人啊
Men.
你们就是禽兽
You're animals.
你不会有事的
You're going to be okay, all right?
不
No.
把杯子给我 妮可
Give me the glass, Nicole.
都是他们的错
It's their fault.
他们的错
Their fault!
好了 把杯子给他...
Okay, now, you give him the glass--
-把杯子给我 -不
- Give me the glass-- - No!
退后
Get back!
都退后
All of you!
我会把杯子打碎
I'll break it.
把你们都杀了
I'll kill you all.
你也知道如果钋不进入人体的话
You know the polonium won't hurt anyone
是不会伤害到人的
unless it's ingested.
给我
Give it to me.
不 他说得对 说得很对
No, he's right. He's right.
必须进入人体
It has to be ingested.
我是绝对不会进监狱的
And I never was one for jail.
不要
Don't!
过来帮忙
Help me.
好精彩的一晚
Some night, huh?
那个俄♥罗♥斯♥人
So this Russian--
那些人都很害怕他啊
Those guys are pretty damn scared of him.
欧盟国家里有不少可怕的坏人
There's a lot of scary bad guys in the E.U.
所以我们才需要特别的队伍去追捕他们
That's why we need special cops to go after them.
明天见
I'll see you in the morning.
他是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 叫迪米特洛夫
He's a Russian. Dimitrov.
我会让他对艾蒂安的所作所为付出代价
I will make him pay for what he did to Etienne...
他对艾蒂安的所作所为
What he did to Etienne...
我该问问你是否还好的 但是...
I'd ask if you're all right, but...
我们不会成为那样的人对吗
We're not going to be those kind of people, right?
我从来没有握着别人的手看着他们...
I never held someone's hands while they...
家人呢
No family?
我父母都不在了
My parents are both gone...
我都没能见到他们最后一面
But I didn't get the chance to say goodbye.
我在她病历上看到了
I saw it on her chart.
她叫雪莉
Her name was Shirley.
雪莉·多莉丝·波滕帕
Shirley Doris Potempa.
敬雪莉
Cheers, Shirley.
真不敢相信你们这些变♥态♥
I can't believe you creeps tried to listen to me
竟然在我去厕所时偷听
when I went to the bathroom.
什么
What?
不是吗
Yup.
你们怎么知道我跟她在一起的
Well, how did you know I was with her?
我让塞巴斯蒂安关掉我的设备
I asked Sebastian to turn off my wire.
应该是盖革计数器的功劳
I think it was the Geiger counter.
盖革计数器
The Geiger counter?
雪莉说得对 你真是个大骗子
Shirley was right, you're a terrible liar.
-我没骗你 -就是...
- I'm not lying. - You are...
希克曼警司 关于菲利普·吉诺维斯
希望这个能有所帮助 安玛丽
再见
Ciao.
晚安
Good night.
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表